The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe the decorator dripped paint for one second. They have dust sheets for goodness sake. She probably dripped it herself after he’d left.

Shame we can’t do a poll for insurance scam or #gifted 😂
Also wouldn’t they have insurances for things like that and if needed they’d replace?

Reactions: 3
I see she’s selling a load of tat on her selling page, hasn’t even bothered putting the iron over those orange cushion covers! Can you believe the grabby twit is asking £25 for them? For that price you could get the covers and inside pad brand new from somewhere like the range! What planet is she on?

Reactions: 6
I see she’s selling a load of tat on her selling page, hasn’t even bothered putting the iron over those orange cushion covers! Can you believe the grabby twit is asking £25 for them? For that price you could get the covers and inside pad brand new from somewhere like the range! What planet is she on?
They have a very similar colour in ikea, same size for £2.50 a cover... I'd go as far as saying these are nicer as they have the edging 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just donate all my old stuff. I’m not knocking anyone that sells to make a bit of money, I just personally am more ‘out with the old, in with the new’. I couldn’t be bothered with people coming to my house for £5? Stick your fiver I’d rather have a bit of peace and quiet. Like a second hand vase with white flowers for £20? Can buy nicer for new for same price or less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just donate all my old stuff. I’m not knocking anyone that sells to make a bit of money, I just personally am more ‘out with the old, in with the new’. I couldn’t be bothered with people coming to my house for £5? Stick your fiver I’d rather have a bit of peace and quiet. Like a second hand vase with white flowers for £20? Can buy nicer for new for same price or less.
I agree! However I’m sure some of her ghastly followers would think nothing of driving an hour to buy something that once belonged to the Queen of dominoes pizza Charlotte! They probably do this with the hope that their hero will open her home to them and they can be best friends forever! In reality I’m sure she just leaves the item outside, propped up infront of her rotten house.

• Haha
Does it really piss anyone else off that she can’t ever put her mascara on without blobbing some on her eyelids?! Did she just get the wand and jab it vaguely near her eyes?!

She’s so shoddy. Now having no doubt a lovely stair runner and she painting them stairs with that manky paintbrush, no prep no sanding

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ, I’d be totally embarrassed if I was her trying to kid people that she’s an interior designer when she paints around furniture. It’s not hard to pull a bed out to paint the whole skirting, grubby cow.

4930F3E5-4BC8-417A-9BF4-0675EAD6E6AF.jpeg
387A241E-FC0A-4709-B72E-78BB79C329F5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
I dont understand why she didnt leave the touching up the paint until today when she could actually do a decent job. Instead she would rather do half a job!

It’s maybe not that she paints around furniture (even though I wouldn’t put it past her, lol) but paint exposed to sunlight will fade. My bedroom isn’t even south facing but when I removed the picture frames to repaint a wall the difference was considerable. Hence it was so amusing when she “touched up” her son’s bedroom walls and the colour obviously didn’t match. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she definitely paints around furniture because she showed herself doing it in a time lapse last week.

Reactions: 7
Mother Nature looking after her little boy today. Let slip daddy is home too though. God her voice is so annoying.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.