The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo, I'm rather suspicious about this post. I don't believe for one minute she has made this many sales, if any at all. Could all these packages be the packages of deliveries of the cushions and inners to Charlotte. Also, the website says all orders will be delivered via Hermes yet she claims she's off to the post office! Whoops Charlotte 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sooo, I'm rather suspicious about this post. I don't believe for one minute she has made this many sales, if any at all. Could all these packages be the packages of deliveries of the cushions and inners to Charlotte. Also, the website says all orders will be delivered via Hermes yet she claims she's off to the post office! Whoops Charlotte 😂
If thats all she's sold it's a very poor amount considering the amount of followers she has, the build up to the launch and the giveaway last night.

I tend to expect 1 purchase from every 100 who see your product.

And like you say she wouldnt need a post office if it was hermes and if she was sending royal mail she shoukd have opened a business account then you can just drop them off in sacks at a post office or depot.

Reactions: 5
Annnnd, would they all really be stored at her house for her to send out?! Wouldn't they be full of dog hair and smelling like her house, which, I get the vibe isn't great. Shouldn't there be some sort of cushion warehouse....

Reactions: 8
Could be she’s sending them out to her ‘design clients’ who will no doubt be getting them added to every consultation she does from now on.

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong I love animals. But imagine buying cushions from her house full of dogs, cats and snails 🐌 makes me feel a bit 🤢

I think it’s not a county style vibe she is going for. Cottage, horses, dog vibe, It’s just a suburban house down the road, filled with pets and possibly not smelling very nice.

I mean I have one dog and am forever paranoid about the smell and cleanliness. She should definitely store those cushions separately.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So she's shared 2 people who have bought them, one of which bought several- which accounts for the multiple boxes she posted. I think they are literally the only customers or she would have shared more 😂😂😂

If I brought out my own range of granny cushions there is no way I’d be packing them thank you very much. I’d be wanting staff 😂

Putting the snails on her dinner plates 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She really is a grubby little twit
She probably had their leftovers for tea. It's low carb & high protein anyway.
Stop playing with the living slime and go clean your baseboards, Charlotte.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What is the things with people filming their hand pointing at things. I’ve seen so many people do it that it’s starting to become pretentious and twatty.

Reactions: 4
It’s just clicked that it’s taken this long for her to get carpets because she’s clearly claimed on either the painter’s or her home insurance to get them.

Reactions: 10
Don’t get me wrong I love animals. But imagine buying cushions from her house full of dogs, cats and snails 🐌 makes me feel a bit 🤢

I think it’s not a county style vibe she is going for. Cottage, horses, dog vibe, It’s just a suburban house down the road, filled with pets and possibly not smelling very nice.

I mean I have one dog and am forever paranoid about the smell and cleanliness. She should definitely store those cushions separately.
Same here. I love animals but don’t have any pets at home. Prefer things to come from smoke and pet free homes.

I don’t believe the decorator dripped paint for one second. They have dust sheets for goodness sake. She probably dripped it herself after he’d left.

Shame we can’t do a poll for insurance scam or #gifted 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.