The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally! Our carpets for a simile size area were done in a day, I’m sure she’s asked them to drag it over the week to allow her more content opportunities 🙄
Yeh I don’t get why taking so long. I had my entire upstairs, 5 bedroom and landing carpeted by 2 men in 1 day.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I am literally a snowflake who needs a trigger warning for things, but I HATE when influencers put up pictures of the massive spiders in their houses! I'm petrified of them, I don't want to see them on their stories, who does?
It was a fake spider though..

Reactions: 2
The sped up video of her in an out of her sons room with the camera just on the door, it’s literally the most pointless content ever
I’m a mum I literally do that tit every day whizzing out of bedrooms putting away, cleaning, tidying. I don’t want to watch someone else whizzing in and out putting stuff away in their kids bedroom. It’s miserable and uninspiring.

Can you fall in love with a carpet asking for a ‘friends’. It’s a beige replacement carpet. I don’t know how much further we can take this now. Also the music on her stories is incredibly drab, yet suited the carpet.

Reactions: 8
Look at my new carpet guyyyyyyyyyssssssssss.

We have a life, we don't care. It's a bleeping carpet!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe this tit is her career! Wiping drawers and filming her carpet

Reactions: 3
Nonstop advertisement of those cushions - every single day on her stories🙄 IDK but business must not be that good if the price of the cover + cushion becomes the same as that of the cover. Nobody must be buying those feather cushions.

And I’m betting that because she didn’t prepare properly those stairs - just painted them over - pretty soon they’ll have to remove those runners to make repairs!

Reactions: 3
That teenage girls bedroom is just the same as the rest of her own house. Could the clients really not have put together that look by themselves
I’m sure she’s used that diamond pattern rug in every rook makeover.

Reactions: 5
Her living room rug really doesn't match the rest of the room. And that table is still awful

The girls room she has 'designed' is the exact same room that she does all the time! Does she know there are alternative rugs available! She has literally done this design to death. It would be nice to see her use colour and different furniture choices rather than the same bland design.
I actually cannot believe people pay her for this!!!

Reactions: 7
I wanted a stairs runner at my old house. I have cats. Heavily advised I’d spend all my time picking fur that gets trapped under it and around the sides from it, and if you have any bars across it it’s impossible to get a fur out, I didn’t go for it.
3 dogs and a cat. Hope you like hoovering 🙈🙈🙈

Okay, I’m probably super late to the party, but the price of her bloody cushions!?
I wouldn’t even pay that for a branded cushion, let alone for one “designed” (I say that loosely) by some random wannabe “interior designer” from Bournemouth! 🙈

Reactions: 6
I wanted a stairs runner at my old house. I have cats. Heavily advised I’d spend all my time picking fur that gets trapped under it and around the sides from it, and if you have any bars across it it’s impossible to get a fur out, I didn’t go for it.
3 dogs and a cat. Hope you like hoovering 🙈🙈🙈
This is good to know. I actually found a pet proof carpet that I’m looking into as well. Obv not protecting against fur but all the rest. My stairs get mucky with high traffic of pets and kids as my living room is upstairs.

Reactions: 1
This is good to know. I actually found a pet proof carpet that I’m looking into as well. Obv not protecting against fur but all the rest. My stairs get mucky with high traffic of pets and kids as my living room is upstairs.
I think it’s worse if you have a runner with bars across! The hair gets trapped under the bars.
As much as I love my cats their fur does drive me crackers!!

Why on Earth did she film herself on a zoom call. Hope she told her ‘client’ that she was doing that. Cringe.

Eeeewwwww I just cannot cope with her disgusting fat tongue 👅 in her chubby head slopping about whenever she talks , it gives me the absolute ick! please Charlotte if you have to continue posting at least have the decency not to speak 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.