The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me but the way she’s banging on about this new revolutionary carpet that will change her life, the comparison isn’t even that ground breaking? She hasn’t exactly gone for stark contrast or even a premium looking carpet. Do we think it was one of the few in the cheapest range she’s allowed to claim for on insurance?

Reactions: 6
It’s maybe not that she paints around furniture (even though I wouldn’t put it past her, lol) but paint exposed to sunlight will fade. My bedroom isn’t even south facing but when I removed the picture frames to repaint a wall the difference was considerable. Hence it was so amusing when she “touched up” her son’s bedroom walls and the colour obviously didn’t match. 😂
is that what does it sunlight? We’re re painting and I was like are you sure you’ve got the right shade but it was exactly the same paint colour. I was like wow it must fade, we do have lots of windows.

I feel like she secretly set up a camera and recorded the carpet bloke working.

I’ve had workmen in recently doing my floor, would not dream of filming them!

Did she really just try to explain to her huns how to add NEUTRAL colours to their home 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Changing cushions- sorry, ‘soft furnishings’ is not a groundbreaking concept.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are all of Elsa's toys really kept under her bed like that? It's such a boring room, you would never know it belongs to an 8? 9? Year old ?
Same with Rorys too actually

Reactions: 3
“The decorator was so nice, I didn’t want to say anything”.. but will tell 127k people multiple times what he did.

I don’t think a professional decorator would drop bits of paint all over someone’s carpet like that. And if they did and ruined your carpet you would request that they clean it or whatever because that’s an unacceptable service.

Maybe I am literally a snowflake who needs a trigger warning for things, but I HATE when influencers put up pictures of the massive spiders in their houses! I'm petrified of them, I don't want to see them on their stories, who does?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe I am literally a snowflake who needs a trigger warning for things, but I HATE when influencers put up pictures of the massive spiders in their houses! I'm petrified of them, I don't want to see them on their stories, who does?
Completely agree and I will now be avoiding her stories. Thank you for the heads up!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I still can't believe she is only 30. She acts & dresses like she's in her mid-50's. She is so frumpy.

And her lispy, whiiiiiiiiiiney voice. She does my head in.

And Charlotte - I know you read here - those of us who are talking about you don't follow you. You have an open account. We know where you live. We know where your husband works. It's not difficult. YOU ARE SO STUPID!

The sped up video of her in an out of her sons room with the camera just on the door, it’s literally the most pointless content ever
Literally! Our carpets for a simile size area were done in a day, I’m sure she’s asked them to drag it over the week to allow her more content opportunities 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.