The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s style over substance and there are so many better house accounts to follow where they enjoy and renovate their period property properly...
Exactly! She spends so much on tit that she should spend elsewhere. Don't get me wrong I love a splurge but if I was worried about my central heating bills and my single glazed windows, I would not be spending it on a rug or cute puppy

Reactions: 5
Is this true?
Noticed the person who made a comment about her gifted flooring replied to the comment after someone jumped in. Was a dignified response just called out so call influencers getting freebies and that the troll card is played when someone disagrees with you. They also said about Charlotte selling her life for the gram so can’t then expect everyone to agree with her, wish I’d screen shot it as it’s now been deleted

Reactions: 3
I used to love Charlotte before i read all this and its all sadly so true. I wish someone would tell homewithlaurajayne not to make her home so like Charlotte's because Laura's is so much nicer than what Charlottes done.

Just based on those pictures I think Laura’s is much nicer! Looks like it’s well put together and has that quality that Charlotte really lacks

Reactions: 8
Wow, I’ve never looked at Laura’s before, but they are so similar!!
Must have gone to the same school for iNtErIoR dEsIgNeRs that Charlotte and the rest of the Instagram home ‘iNfLuEnCeRs’ went to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both bedrooms are tit. Laura’s just looks slightly less tit. Only slightly. That ceiling light!

Reactions: 7
Bland. Soulless. Beige. I mean who puts up lights with cables?! Why not get a decent job done using an electrician. Can you imagine going to Neptune and seeing a clear cable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Must have gone to the same school for iNtErIoR dEsIgNeRs that Charlotte and the rest of the Instagram home ‘iNfLuEnCeRs’ went to
Uni of Pinterest?? 😏 only Educational establishment without trapped covid students

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she is back and showing us how to clean a worktop down with method spray 🙈🙈 boring content yet again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘How did I live with grotty carpet for so long’ hmmmm 🤔 because you wouldn’t pay for new flooring you waited for it to be ‘kindly’ gifted.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Module one: F&B paint
Module two: panelling
Module three: how to position a coffee table book with a piece of coral on top of it
Module four: pretending you can afford anything more than a candle from Neptune

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Once she's ruined her stick on flooring with the steam mop she'll be back to begging for free carpets and when they're inevitably gifted to her she'll be dissing the posh lino.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.