The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate to be noticed by Neptune. I’m really embarrassed for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Last weekend didn’t she say her kids were at the grandparents ? This weekend she is off out with her mum and sister for the day. Those poor kids have been at school all week, you would think she would love to spend the weekend with them wouldn’t you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread name suggestion The Home That Made Me #4 #giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why not extend the new plastic floor into the hallway. If she’s going to level the floors out at least carry it through and be cohesive. But then I’m not an “interior designer”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her baby Lispy voice advertising the white companyyyy 🤢 I just can’t

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why not extend the new plastic floor into the hallway. If she’s going to level the floors out at least carry it through and be cohesive. But then I’m not an “interior designer”
I can only assume that karndean only gifted her a certain amount of flooring and char was too tight to pay for the extra herself especially since she had the expense of installation herself. Such a hard life.

Reactions: 9
Classing herself as an “interior designer” she’s anything but. I kno an interior designer and also follow a few on Instagram, there work is amazing they go all over the place Marbella etc to source fancie items for there clients humongous chandeliers paintings artwork. No not Charlotte she just nips into her local Neptune picks up a load of Farrow & Ball paint, paints everything beige and buys the accessories from dunelm to give the rooms a pop of colour 😂 that’s not a interior designer that’s someone just decorating a room for someone but getting paid for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her latest video of her walking the dogs and talking to the camera! She didn’t even look behind at the dogs as she walked past them. I reckon she’s defo the kind of owner that doesn’t pick up her dogs poo. They could have done it whilst she was jabbering on and she wouldn’t have known!

Reactions: 7
Not even new candles for autumn just scabby half burnt down dusty ones 🤢
Those DW candles are 6 quid from HomeSense. Get new ones, Charlotte! She paid (?) 50 quid for two basic candlesticks from White Company, couldn’t she push them into gifting her some autumn scents?

Reactions: 6
Those DW candles are 6 quid from HomeSense. Get new ones, Charlotte! She paid (?) 50 quid for two basic candlesticks from White Company, couldn’t she push them into gifting her some autumn scents?
She never pays for anything!
Her last ad for WC was awful so hopefully they will rethink using her again 😂 all baby lisp and try hard

Reactions: 3
New thread name suggestion The Home That Made Me #4 #giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!
Edit: to amend title suggestion and avoid the use of a curse word - The Home That Made Me #4 #giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a huge eyesore!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.