The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you’d notice your photo looks wonky? I don’t understand how ‘grammers get such a big following with such poor photography skills 🤷🏻‍♀️
All I see in that photo is that the floor just doesn't go with the paint on the walls.

Reactions: 6
Nothing matches does it? The colours on the walls/units and floor just don’t compliment each other at all. How does she get it wrong When it’s so plain?! Honestly she kills me!

Reactions: 9
So tempted to comment on that grid post and say 'Shouldn't this be marked as an #ad' but I'd probably get blocked :LOL:
Freeloading cow

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t freeload the hallway floor or even afford to pay for that little bit extra herself. Nothing matches because beggars can’t be choosers

Reactions: 8
Surely you’d notice your photo looks wonky? I don’t understand how ‘grammers get such a big following with such poor photography skills 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think what annoys me most is the half open cupboard at thee back left!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought you had to mention it was a previously paid partnership but I'm not an influencer so 🤷‍♀️
I thought you had to as well! Charlotte Louise Taylor always does! (Not saying I like her but at least she’s transparent when she’s previously worked with a brand!)

Reactions: 4
I'm always reminded that she is taller than I think she is. That repainted kitchen is OK, its not how I would do it, but as an interior designer it should be embarrassing. The floor is just so 'ok', it doesn't really go. Sold herself for the freebies. I mean the floorboards sanded and varnished would have looked better. The overpriced table and rug are just wtaf. Her gerbils make me 🤮 the pissy sawdust... the whole house is just OK. Its not in an amazing area, the windows are tit, it could be so much better. Spend less on tit and more on maintenance.

Reactions: 11
I'm always reminded that she is taller than I think she is. That repainted kitchen is OK, its not how I would do it, but as an interior designer it should be embarrassing. The floor is just so 'ok', it doesn't really go. Sold herself for the freebies. I mean the floorboards sanded and varnished would have looked better. The overpriced table and rug are just wtaf. Her gerbils make me 🤮 the pissy sawdust... the whole house is just OK. Its not in an amazing area, the windows are tit, it could be so much better. Spend less on tit and more on maintenance.
She’s style over substance and there are so many better house accounts to follow where they enjoy and renovate their period property properly...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.