The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this had been done by the client themselves, just using Pinterest as their inspiration then fair play to them......but they PAID her.....for that amateur outcome!!!! Has she actually got any qualifications? Her interiors website isn’t even properly built. It just all screams rogue traders and that she is such a fraud. They’d be better off saving the money they paid her and putting it towards something better than what looks like a flammable throw from the market
I would love to know how much she charges!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suspect these “clients” are friends who are happy to be part of her portfolio. As if someone would actually pay money for “this” bedroom. It’s far from Neptune. It’s actually quite tacky.

• Heart
what we're all forgetting is that she used a service...her friends who have never been mentioned ever again since...to redesign her lounge. She then stole their software ideas and basically their company and used it as her own. And so she used those lovely girls and obviously they dislike her now. I cant remember what they were called but she always used to be out with them drinking. She just ripped them off and screwed them over for her own gain

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
what we're all forgetting is that she used a service...her friends who have never been mentioned ever again since...to redesign her lounge. She then stole their software ideas and basically their company and used it as her own. And so she used those lovely girls and obviously they dislike her now. I cant remember what they were called but she always used to be out with them drinking. She just ripped them off and screwed them over for her own gain
I've just had a look back on her posts and their business name was @mybespokeroom; I'm not sure if they've had a big fall out because Charlotte still follows them, and vice versa...

Reactions: 2
Completely ripped off the idea !!

Reactions: 1
Did she really?! That’s awful. I understand that you can’t reinvent the wheel but if you are doing something like that, you should be acknowledging it, give them credit, etc.
Looking at their page they are 1000% more talented - I wonder if this is why she’s not doing some 1-day courses??

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the randomness but What is the new instagram? I know it used to be the home that jo made, but that disappeared after she ripped everyone off

I find it sad that her kids toys have to be tidied away, my kids rooms look like toys r us but it’s their room so I don’t mind

Reactions: 5
All gone to charity ie the tip because it doesn't suit the new shelving unit. The dart board has been placed to look like a child wants it there after previous criticism. It makes me feel ill that those poor children can't leave toys out on the floor in case she wants to photograph for the gram. What the hell charlotte get a job this has gone too far for too long

To be fair I prefer my kids to tidy their tit away when they’re not playing with it too? I find they play better when things are organised and they can see what’s there. When it’s strewn everywhere they can’t find bits, and lose interest quicker etc.

However agree that they barely have any toys! No way I could fit all my kids stuff in that toy organiser thingy!

Reactions: 10
Not only that, but where are all the kids clothes?? The wardrobes in both children's rooms are holding the toys? I know some stuff would be in the chests of drawers but what about stuff that needs to be hung up ie school uniforms etc.

THTMM #4 gifted floor, interior bore, dreary music disappeared and kids toys got commandeered

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes back flogging all her gifted prints on the home that sold and a load off crap

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she always does her deep cleaning anc decluttering on the weekends when her kids are home, she's a SAHM. Why doesn't she do all this during the week and save the weekends for quality family time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.