The Home That Made Me #3 she won’t insure her pets, but expects her followers to pay for the vets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she always does her deep cleaning anc decluttering on the weekends when her kids are home, she's a SAHM. Why doesn't she do all this during the week and save the weekends for quality family time.
I’ve made this exact point many times. She always chooses to do a massive clear out, DIY project etc at the weekend- why?? To avoid her children?

Reactions: 4
I’ve made this exact point many times. She always chooses to do a massive clear out, DIY project etc at the weekend- why?? To avoid her children?
Absolutely this is the reason
Kids doesn’t fit into her “interiors world” I think she’s admitted before that she’s not at all maternal
Her husband seems to do a lot of the kiddy stuff
She’s just very entitled and very spoilt

Reactions: 8
Absolutely this is the reason
Kids doesn’t fit into her “interiors world” I think she’s admitted before that she’s not at all maternal
Her husband seems to do a lot of the kiddy stuff
She’s just very entitled and very spoilt
She wears her lack of maternal instinct like a badge of honour ... except when they fit in with her content or she wants to organise yet another twee family photo shoot.

Reactions: 6
Why have they put that monster treadmill in the middle of the kids playroom when they have a whole other bedroom that no one uses that could be turned into a home gym. Poor kids

Reactions: 7
Dull. Dull. Dull.

It’s wiping the worktop , dog walk and clearing out things to avoid being with your kids on repeat !!

Reactions: 3
She has sent a message to Instagram EVERYDAY FOR 7 WEEKS in order to get music back on her stories. What the actual fuxk?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a loser. She’s usually quiet for a week or more anyways be then we get a flurry of activity so I don’t know why she feels the need to announce she’s leaving. If deactivating her account is the only way to get music back why doesn’t she just deactivate and reactivate, surely the amount of time you’re away for doesn’t make a difference to the functionality of an app?! Also Charlotte maybe Instagram are ignoring you because they don’t know how to tell you they don’t want to give you the music back because you’ve exhausted their supply of Ben Howard and Bon Iver 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t snoop anymore. She’s gone private? Probably for the best. I wasn’t missing much

Reactions: 1
First world problems eh...she should consider herself lucky that not having music on her crappy insta stories is the biggest problem in her life. I hope insta delete her account altogether during her tantrum.

Reactions: 6
Makes you wonder of Instagram have been indirectly helping her by removing the music facility given its awful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her new stories... trying her best to show her earrings when she talks. No subtlety whatsoever 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.