The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to slip the name of the vets whilst reading out Elsas letter... beggy mcbeggison

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who on earth puts a hamper together for their vet like that ? The bill is going to cost a fortune and now she’s bought lots of new items as a gift ?

Reactions: 3
I follow this thread because I’m irritated by her a great deal. Mainly down to the shoddy painting, the calling herself an interior designer, the Neptune begging and the rank floor.

However I think with the cat shes being criticised no matter what she does. She should never have let a rag doll outside but if she had kept him inside there would have been critics. But if she has him put to sleep it’s “convenient” for the sofa. If she gives him time she’s “prolonging his agony”. She’s prepping a whole bedroom for this cat and I think it’s pretty clear her and her daughter love him dearly. She clearly has a bad history with pets and particularly ginger cats but I think with the Percy thing she’s just trying to save her much loved cat.

Reactions: 13
I follow this thread because I’m irritated by her a great deal. Mainly down to the shoddy painting, the calling herself an interior designer, the Neptune begging and the rank floor.

However I think with the cat shes being criticised no matter what she does. She should never have let a rag doll outside but if she had kept him inside there would have been critics. But if she has him put to sleep it’s “convenient” for the sofa. If she gives him time she’s “prolonging his agony”. She’s prepping a whole bedroom for this cat and I think it’s pretty clear her and her daughter love him dearly. She clearly has a bad history with pets and particularly ginger cats but I think with the Percy thing she’s just trying to save her much loved cat.
I’m sure she does love him but sometimes you have to put your own feelings to one side. If your pet is in gravely ill and in agony how can it be the best thing to try and keep them alive just for your own sake. Surely it would be kinder to let the poor thing go?

Reactions: 1

I’m not arguing with that I 100% agree. I just think she needs to put her phone down and stop using it for engagement. The video she put up of Elsa saying goodbye was horrific. Very intimate family moments lived via an iPhone.

Reactions: 9

I have no doubt that she loves her cat. Using him for engagement, clicks, likes, #gifted, however, is a different story. It’s highly inappropriate to share pictures of your distraught child and cards she’s made for her beloved pet. I’d like to say that we’re all different and perhaps it’s just something I’d prefer to keep to myself BUT there’s a motive there I’m afraid

Reactions: 7
I’m not arguing with that I 100% agree. I just think she needs to put her phone down and stop using it for engagement. The video she put up of Elsa saying goodbye was horrific. Very intimate family moments lived via an iPhone.
totally agree - really cringe and inappropriate but didn’t surprise me at all that she did it. There’s a lot of completely justified stick - but some seems unfounded and like she can’t win. Which really is a perfect example of why someone shouldn’t live their life on Instagram and open themselves up to criticism especially when they can’t handle it

I have no doubt that she loves her cat. Using him for engagement, clicks, likes, #gifted, however, is a different story. It’s highly inappropriate to share pictures of your distraught child and cards she’s made for her beloved pet. I’d like to say that we’re all different and perhaps it’s just something I’d prefer to keep to myself BUT there’s a motive there I’m afraid
for people like Charlotte that engagement is what she lives for. It’s not just a job it’s her life so of course she’s going to share the crap out of the drama. I just actually feel really quite sorry for her though and she gets a hell of a lot of criticism sometimes unfounded IMO but sometimes she really really gets it wrong. The sharing of her daughter crying and that drawing for her friend that lost her baby. I think she’s a bit clueless.

Reactions: 7
They definitely read on here, so I’m surprised Joe, her friends or family haven’t had a word with her to focus on sharing just interiors and stop oversharing her family and personal life....there is really no need to.

Reactions: 4
They definitely read on here, so I’m surprised Joe, her friends or family haven’t had a word with her to focus on sharing just interiors and stop oversharing her family and personal life....there is really no need to.
Absolutely

Its awful what that poor little kitty has went and is going through but who the bloody hell sobs over someone else’s cat? catch a grip! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can’t help but think the poor thing needs to be put out of his misery! They’ve tried but maybe the thing to do now is let the cat go. He can’t tell them how much agony he’s in

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but think the poor thing needs to be put out of his misery! They’ve tried but maybe the thing to do now is let the cat go. He can’t tell them how much agony he’s in
I’m a huge cat person and I have to agree. It isn’t fair, is he going to have a quality of life?

Just put that poor cat out of his misery and stop using him as content and for beggin freebies! The vets don’t want gifts they want paying!

Reactions: 3
Oh god that poor cat enough now. From someone who had to have their dog put to sleep after she was tragically hurt in an accident I know how painful it is and I would have done anything to keep her with me but it wasn't right. The vets are being irresponsible in encouraging her or is she going against the vets advice.

Absolutely breaks my heart to watch her stories .. that poor cat . I know it's heartbreaking, I've had to make the decision with 2 of my beloved cats, but only because they were 22 and literally had lived their lives to a ripe old age ... But that poor little kitty has had SOOO much trauma already - he'll never be the same again + he's likely really suffering 😕 Do the right thing and let him go in a dignified way so he doesn't suffer any more trauma or pain or operations 💔

I have no words....how many times has she posted this. Seems no one is taking a bite🙄

6887EC17-DBAB-4535-9365-9336B7E3B452.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is just heartbreaking to watch. I’d like to think I’d do the right thing but making that decision must be unbearable. Either way, it’s not for Instagram that’s for sure.

Charlotte, go support your family and stop using this for content, or for begging. And please, for the love of god make sure your other animals are insured

Reactions: 5
Our dog was in the hospital for 4 nights with no operations and the bill was £2k ... This will be astronomical.

This is absurd, the constant begging for someone to pay the extortionate gets bills is disgusting behaviour. Maybe she’s also hoping the vets will write off the bill because she took gifts. Everything she does it fuelled by freebies.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.