The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing a DIY with the work tops?? Why can’t they, for once, hire a professional so something will look decent in their home?

And again, her IG story is about babies! Drama Queen!

Reactions: 2
This woman is unbelievable. Sharing the gift she got her friend whose baby died!!!! Promoting companies out of it!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This woman is unbelievable. Sharing the gift she got her friend whose baby died!!!! Promoting companies out of it!
It would never occur to me to buy a bereaved friend a print of them all smiling and pointing at the sky. I'm not sure what I'd want but a gift just seems so wrong. Even the book, it all just seems too much. I hope her friend does have better friends than Charlotte.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure the last thing her friend wants two weeks after her baby died is a copy of another woman’s book whose son also died 🙄 I’d be thinking ‘IDGAF about her baby I just want mine back’ sounds harsh but seriously like you would feel anything else TWO weeks after your son suddenly died!? I find the whole gift insensitive. 6 months down the line maybe, but not less than a month - it’s too raw. She literally has NO IDEA does she

Reactions: 12
She has no shame!

It would never occur to me to buy a bereaved friend a print of them all smiling and pointing at the sky. I'm not sure what I'd want but a gift just seems so wrong. Even the book, it all just seems too much. I hope her friend does have better friends than Charlotte.
Definitely not the best time to be giving a gift like that, I certain wouldn’t welcome that gift at this heartbreaking time. Hope she finds the right time to give the gift as not to offend.

Reactions: 3
That picture as well 🤢 I cannot even begin to imagine the grief that family are going through
The last thing they will be doing is standing outside smiling looking at the sky
She has no empathy

Reactions: 6
The loss does not deserve an insta story like this from a ‘friend’ it’s barbaric and the gifts -the book is one that a person might buy for themselves not be given IMO it’s brash and very matter of fact I can’t even imagine the pain I’ve got a 4month old I’m just shocked at her stories.

And bigging up the fact the took some food round ... saint Charlotte... honestly 😡

Reactions: 1
That picture as well 🤢 I cannot even begin to imagine the grief that family are going through
The last thing they will be doing is standing outside smiling looking at the sky
She has no empathy
Will definitely hit a raw nerve, she lives in an insta bubble with no sense of reality and she thinks her life is perfect. Her friend has lost her child, a future....watching the child grow. A sketch of the family seeing a star wont give any comfort surely?!!

She has no empathy
Exactly that. How distasteful. After a year or so sure but not after 2 weeks.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if featheringtheemptynest thinks its just as insensitive
Bringing Elle into it is another thing. Her book had undoubtedly helped a lot of people but this just seems so unthoughtful. Her feed/stories is so unhinged. It such an awful thing yet we are devastated/revamping the kitchen...get a grip you head

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been through something like this but I think I would rather a picture of my family with my baby and not him pictured as a star. He will always be a part of their family and I definitely couldn’t see him as a ‘star’ 2 weeks on from losing him, just terrible!

Reactions: 9
Her friend grieving for losing a baby isn’t Charlottes story to tell. It’s not her place to talk about this. How on earth is it helping or supporting her friend? Completely one dimensional and vacuous like most of these awful instagrammers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.