The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drama Queen to the core!! Not to mention attention-seeker. After (1)sharing in her feed that her friend's child died suddenly at 5months and (2)sharing that she does not want anymore children, hence urging hubby to have a vasectomy, she puts this thing in her stories. She is insensitive, discourteous and disgusting as her floors!

Reactions: 2
Still going on about being left out without a baby - not an empathetic bone in her body given her friends recent tragic loss.

She strikes me as being a horrifically ungrateful woman - the way she speaks ill of her home (which a lot of people would give anything to have), the way she refers to her pets (who are just being dogs and cats...), the way she speaks about her husband like he’s something she’s trodden in. She is like a chubby Veruca Salt.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she makes fun of people/ things to get a laugh. The jokes usually on someone else though.

Reactions: 1
They food shop on a Saturday?! When the shops are the busiest, with their children when shes at home alone all week. I'm a SAHM and my youngest goes to preschool for 15 hours so I get all the shopping done when he's there. I couldn't imagine saying to the husband and older kids that we were food shopping on a saturday after a long hard week at work and school, they'll think I've gone mad 🥴😬😂

Reactions: 10
Looking at her food for the day made me chuckle. Easy to see why she struggles...breakfast may be small but she eats more than most in the day. Why feel the need for a cooked lunch when she’s home alone and could be doing more with her child free time than cooking. I’m a SAHM and lunch is a light bite, soup, sandwich, something that takes no time to make...

Reactions: 4
They food shop on a Saturday?! When the shops are the busiest, with their children when shes at home alone all week. I'm a SAHM and my youngest goes to preschool for 15 hours so I get all the shopping done when he's there. I couldn't imagine saying to the husband and older kids that we were food shopping on a saturday after a long hard week at work and school, they'll think I've gone mad
They must be one of those mad families who think it’s a ‘fun day out’ 😬 personally, I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than take my hubby and kids food shopping on a Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor kids going back to school on a Monday saying the highlight of their weekend was a food shop and a few dog walks 🙄

Reactions: 2
And now she’s plugging a ‘great value’ £65 diffuser that you can get on amazon for less than £20... why do people listen to these cretins and buy this tit?! I’m really disappointed that she has an ongoing contract with the white company. I though they would have had better taste.

Reactions: 6
And now she’s plugging a ‘great value’ £65 diffuser that you can get on amazon for less than £20... why do people listen to these cretins and buy this tit?! I’m really disappointed that she has an ongoing contract with the white company. I though they would have had better taste.
And some essential oils are poisonous to pets too...

I used to be obsessed with white company buy am completely turned off since I realised they gifted as much as they do to this bunch of scroungers. I miss their products but can’t part with my hard earned money knowing I’m subsiding!

Reactions: 10
So kids in school all week, she’s a sahm yet at the weekend it’s joe doing all the kids hobbies alone !! I bet you she made him do the shop on his own too

I used to be obsessed with white company buy am completely turned off since I realised they gifted as much as they do to this bunch of scroungers. I miss their products but can’t part with my hard earned money knowing I’m subsiding!
I feel exactly the same as I too used to buy a lot from them, now it makes me bloody furious to think I’m spending my hard earned money for these grabby beggy spoilt brats to get it for free. Like someone else said, all this using ‘influencers’ to advertise just cheapens the brand as we all know most of these accounts aren’t remotely loyal & would sell their granny for an #aff

Reactions: 3
I used to think of The White Company as quite a desirable, high end brand. Not so much any more... she’s as cheap and nasty as they come with her vinyl fireplace, rotten floors and flea infested bedding 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s no interior designer that’s for sure, I was about to say style over substance but actually substance over style!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.