The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte how many times do people like you need to hear this ..... tit that happens in other people’s lives is not CONTENT for your Instagram feed .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, as predicted, the #gifted items are rolling in for her new kitchen. This is what pisses me off so much!! Hint hint hint for a couple of days and BAM! Freebies galore. Zero f*cks, she’s lapping it up. Genuinely makes me sick. Love how she’s turned off the comment box on her stories, she can’t deal with the backlash.

“We’ll be working in chaos for 10 days”... Oh what a crying shame!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Bet she’s upset she wasn’t given an entire new kitchen, cupboards and all. She’ll have to make do with her old, shabby painted ones, but she certainly had been hinting at it for a long time...

Reactions: 3
Beggy c*nt ! I have no words. Never met someone so greedy! Free fake paint, tap, giant sink ! The greed is off the scale! No job apart from begging for things. Pay for your own kitchen ( oh sorry I mean cheap tit revamp) she actually makes me sick

Beggy c*nt ! I have no words. Never met someone so greedy! Free fake paint, tap, giant sink ! The greed is off the scale! No job apart from begging for things. Pay for your own kitchen ( oh sorry I mean cheap tit revamp) she actually makes me sick
It’s put me off the decorating centre, I’ve purchased lots from them before but think I’ll boycott now I know they rate the pig as an high end influencer?!

Reactions: 9
Excuse my french but WHAT THE duck is that drawing.
The baby was 5 months old, and she thought an illustration of them all pointing at a star was a good idea? Why wouldn’t you get one including the little boy (which is still a horrific gift at this time) but at least includes him in the illustration? That gift is just the worst thing I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 12
The one saving grace is that nobody (yet) has gifted really expensive stuff like the worktops or kitchen cabinetry or cooktop range.
Just waiting for karma to bite her with such flagrant behavior!
ETA: I don’t think they ever save...she’s a confirmed shopaholic (of useless stuff) and so there’s no money left to do decent renovation/remodeling

Last edited:
Boils my pee this!! Becky home sweet homes the same. Getting gifted paint off that Decorating centre Online. I messaged that Helen from there asking why they send it to these "influencer' people when we all try hard to save and follow (well i used to do till this).. Decorating Centre Online for inspo and idea. Made me so mad these folk get all sorts for a begging story. She replied they are their advertisers and increase orders for them. Well it didn't work for me. I went elsewhere. Bloody no shame and that smarmy voice 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

This is what I’ve said before nothing gets renovated unless a company has gifted stuff towards it , i see she shopped at Aldi as usual but wasn’t long ago doing a #Ad with tesco shopping 😒 . Im assuming with all this free stuff /handouts she must be poor 😂 like the rest of the “influencers “ because id rather show off the things im buying and affording then come across as a free loader who just can’t afford these nice things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I sent her a message earlier saying how fortunate she was to receive free stuff so the least she could do was say thank you. She replied so sarcastically saying how do you know what’s been said in emails etc? She was so salty so I responded, I called her out for being rude and said she came across as childish and entitled because her prior message was ended with an eye roll emoji. No further message after she had seen it because the spoilt cow blocked me because I spoke the truth. To be honest I was sick of the sight of her beige house anyway!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t take anything she talks about as genuine anymore, even little things like her saying she finds it so hard to clean her windows? How long until she’s gifted a karcher window cleaner! Also making her husband go shopping on a Saturday when she could go any day of the week! 🙄

Reactions: 6
I sent her a message earlier saying how fortunate she was to receive free stuff so the least she could do was say thank you. She replied so sarcastically saying how do you know what’s been said in emails etc? She was so salty so I responded, I called her out for being rude and said she came across as childish and entitled because her prior message was ended with an eye roll emoji. No further message after she had seen it because the spoilt cow blocked me because I spoke the truth. To be honest I was sick of the sight of her beige house anyway!
don’t worry you won’t be missing anything, she probably did you a favour. I hope you’ve sent sceeenshots of your conversation to the companies who gifted her stuff for the kitchen, they should know what kind of person they’re working with.

See she's back to shopping in aldi, after getting alll that free tit from tesco 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.