The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the last thing her friend wants two weeks after her baby died is a copy of another woman’s book whose son also died 🙄 I’d be thinking ‘IDGAF about her baby I just want mine back’ sounds harsh but seriously like you would feel anything else TWO weeks after your son suddenly died!? I find the whole gift insensitive. 6 months down the line maybe, but not less than a month - it’s too raw. She literally has NO IDEA does she
She’s a disgrace ..she goes on about mental health etc but truly hadn’t given the feelings or mental state of these grieving parents a second thought..and to show it on the gram even worse!! Classless

Reactions: 4
If I’m honest I’m a bit over this whole mental health business, it’s over used far too much, it’s the ‘in’ thing to discuss or claim to have when you’ve just had a rotten week/month/year. Don’t get me wrong, suffering from mental health is not to be ignored but feel some people jump on the band wagon because it’s content for their IG. In charlottes case it’s all brought on by herself because she talks absolute crap and her followers clearly catch her out. Everything with her is a phase, her house Renovations are endless, her styles forever changing, she’s on a diet one day and off the wagon another, she never sticks to anything for long. She’s her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 12
If I’m honest I’m a bit over this whole mental health business, it’s over used far too much, it’s the ‘in’ thing to discuss or claim to have when you’ve just had a rotten week/month/year. Don’t get me wrong, suffering from mental health is not to be ignored but feel some people jump on the band wagon because it’s content for their IG. In charlottes case it’s all brought on by herself because she talks absolute crap and her followers clearly catch her out. Everything with her is a phase, her house Renovations are endless, her styles forever changing, she’s on a diet one day and off the wagon another, she never sticks to anything for long. She’s her own worst enemy.
Mental health is just another tool for engagement, as is the whole trolling / bullying / calling out tattle.
and Charlotte has the attention span of a gnat. She has no patience - hence why she never saves up to do any home renovations properly with qualified trades. She or her mum do it themselves (see vinyl on the fireplace ...) . And the diet - sigh, she'll be ordering a Dominos next weekend.

Reactions: 8
Mental health is just another tool for engagement, as is the whole trolling / bullying / calling out tattle.
and Charlotte has the attention span of a gnat. She has no patience - hence why she never saves up to do any home renovations properly with qualified trades. She or her mum do it themselves (see vinyl on the fireplace ...) . And the diet - sigh, she'll be ordering a Dominos next weekend.
The vinyl was the final nail in the coffin for me. Realised she was substance over style. She banged on about this period property but she’s not sympathetically restored it she’s ruined it.

Reactions: 2
The vinyl was the final nail in the coffin for me. Realised she was substance over style. She banged on about this period property but she’s not sympathetically restored it she’s ruined it.
Yes - even the extension has been done on the cheap, leaks every time it rains !

Reactions: 7
I like the vinyl (don't shoot me) but I wouldn't have it if that was my house, same as I wouldn't have the upstairs bathroom or the kitchen...I also would replace the rotten original windows, because although they are original they are as fucked as the kitchen floor (again though, you'd need to spend the money you portray to have...maybe the caravan selling money could have gone towards it)

I like the vinyl (don't shoot me) but I wouldn't have it if that was my house, same as I wouldn't have the upstairs bathroom or the kitchen...I also would replace the rotten original windows, because although they are original they are as fucked as the kitchen floor (again though, you'd need to spend the money you portray to have...maybe the caravan selling money could have gone towards it)
Or the utility room. duck me, that would cost nothing to do up. But then I'm a 'proper' sahm and spend 99% of my day washing clothes 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s always in such a rush to finish a room to make it photo worthy rather than finishing it to high standard using decent fitters, quality finishings such as a decent marble hearth for the fireplace.
(The vinyl hearth looks ok from a distance I’m sure but close or someone buying the house would be amazed at the cost cutting).
She always cuts corners, rotten windows patched up and painted, vinyl hearth, crap utility room, freebies galore. Can they not actually afford to live there? Maintaining a house is important.

Reactions: 3
She’s always in such a rush to finish a room to make it photo worthy rather than finishing it to high standard using decent fitters, quality finishings such as a decent marble hearth for the fireplace.
(The vinyl hearth looks ok from a distance I’m sure but close or someone buying the house would be amazed at the cost cutting).
She always cuts corners, rotten windows patched up and painted, vinyl hearth, crap utility room, freebies galore. Can they not actually afford to live there? Maintaining a house is important.
God yes, prime example is the striped wallpaper in Elsa’s room that was actually wonky .

• Haha
God yes, prime example is the striped wallpaper in Elsa’s room that was actually wonky .
Didnt she do a disclaimer and say the onset was faulty 😂😂😂 Elsa's room has never looked 'right'. Youd think an interior designer would have this tit down...(sarcasm) x

I cannot STAND her. Miss Piggy is a scrounging, shameful, attention seeking nasty piece of work. I can’t stand to even look at her after ”that” picture🤬

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget the rotten windows were done for free!!! Was another ‘gift/ad’ ..same as when she has people pay to go to get gone for a workshop she charges them but the gift bags are all free stuff she’s scrounged!

The dirt on that kitchen door.! Another excuse to moan about her animals too

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget the rotten windows were done for free!!! Was another ‘gift/ad’ ..same as when she has people pay to go to get gone for a workshop she charges them but the gift bags are all free stuff she’s scrounged!
If you go to her blog, you'll see just how rotten they are. I think before you buy nice furniture or appliances, you have to tackle the basics first. The windows need replacing not a spackle of Repair Care. Plus I bet its drafty so she's losing money on the heat cost alone. Her house is all veneer and sooner than later will fall apart!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.