The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmmm heyyyy guyyyssss, soooooo... :sleep:
How the hell does Joe put up that?! Maybe he doesn’t :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go more weight loss no one ever sees on the scales 🙈 does anyone remember when she made that salad last year with the spider in it yuk

Reactions: 3
Here we go more weight loss no one ever sees on the scales 🙈 does anyone remember when she made that salad last year with the spider in it yuk
& now she’s going to show us her food which she knows a lot of us don’t want to see because we are only on to see her house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She really does not know her priorities...before buying expensive dining table or replacing work tops or even painting cabinets, try replacing your disgusting floors and/or carpets. Nothing turns off guests than to see dirty and nasty floors.

‘Is there anything better than baby cuddles’
Yeah nice and sensitive to your “friend” who’s baby has just died!! 😡😡
My thoughts exactly!! She’s so self-centred it’s unreal

She really does not know her priorities...before buying expensive dining table or replacing work tops or even painting cabinets, try replacing your disgusting floors and/or carpets. Nothing turns off guests than to see dirty and nasty floors.
So true!! I can’t believe this woman calls herself an interior designer, none of the 50 shades of beige she has in that house compliment each other, they clash horribly and compared to other home accounts her’s just looks dated and cheap in comparison. And I can’t believe she ‘rents out’ her hallway for professional photos 🥴 it’s hideous! The lino looks horrendous in such a small space and again clashes with the other beige tones of her home, she keeps mixing warm neutrals with cool neutrals and in my opinion it just doesn’t work, I had to unfollow in the end

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow, what an insensitive cow!!!!! I want to message her! I’m fuming to be honest. Another spoilt brat trait - so flipping thoughtless 😤

I can’t believe her friends baby died not even a week ago and she’s posting about baby cuddles. Even if she has hidden it she really could of chosen better words to put. The mind boggles for some of these people.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe her friends baby died not even a week ago and she’s posting about baby cuddles. Even if she has hidden it she really could of chosen better words to put. The mind boggles for some of these people.
Agree!! Just shows how self-centred she is, as obviously her grieving friend is the furthest thing from her mind now. She’s such a brainless wet quilt 🙄 surely some of her followers think the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can’t help but think that was shared with engagement in mind...!

Can’t help but think that was shared with engagement in mind...!
I noticed another instagrammer post about their friend’s baby dying the week before. I think the first one was genuine but Charlotte I’m not so sure about 😐

I noticed another instagrammer post about their friend’s baby dying the week before. I think the first one was genuine but Charlotte I’m not so sure about 😐
Awful to say but it does make you wonder doesn’t it, especially watching her stories today where she’s showing her other friends babies at her house this morning and she’s cuddling a doll coz she feels left out. So it seems her poor grieving friend, who Charlotte felt so devastated for she had to take a social media break to hug her children, is now the furthest thing from her mind. Insensitive brat!

Reactions: 10
Awful to say but it does make you wonder doesn’t it, especially watching her stories today where she’s showing her other friends babies at her house this morning and she’s cuddling a doll coz she feels left out. So it seems her poor grieving friend, who Charlotte felt so devastated for she had to take a social media break to hug her children, is now the furthest thing from her mind. Insensitive brat!
I've just watched this and it's literally made me feel sick. I hope that her 'friend' who is grieving her baby has not seen any of her videos (though I suspect Instagram is the furthest thing from her mind) because it is one of the most disrespectful and possibly disturbing things I have ever seen. And I hope others see her true colours.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.