The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the woman who once posted on Mumsnet about the dress up Frozen entertainers at her kids party and was caught out? I’m almost certain it it? House full of grey and beige? Was moaning that the very slim Elsa looked pregnant and that it was inappropriate for a kids party.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s hardly surprising this woman had mental health issues last year because she is genuinely tapped.
Its certainly not normal behaviour to grieve for a child on a Friday and act as normal by Sunday. “Business as usual you flea contaminated joke of a friend”.

Reactions: 5
Now on to the ads again bloody swipe ups to make money Jesus show some compassion woman she is selfish cow

• Sick
She likes drama, doesn’t she? Does she need to announce that she’ll be off IG for a few days coz her friend’s baby died from SIDS and she needs to hug her children? Just do it without a big announcement! Then she filmed herself going upstairs to elsa’s room to give her a hug🙄
She is a despicable human being :mad:

Reactions: 3
Absolutely disgusted with the whole situation re posting about her friend’s baby’s death. What a revolting human being she is.

Reactions: 7
If she wanted to continue life as, they she didn’t need to even tell us about the child’s death?!?! Surely.

If she wanted to continue life as, they she didn’t need to even tell us about the child’s death?!?! Surely.
I would be devastated if someone posted such personal details regarding my family like that all over social media, it was not her place at all

Reactions: 6
Why is she posting about being broody FFS, only a few years ago she forced Joe (aged early 20s) to have a vasectomy! Banging on constantly how she wasn’t suited to motherhood and only ever called Rory ‘terd’ or ‘little tit’.

• Wow
Why is she posting about being broody FFS, only a few years ago she forced Joe (aged early 20s) to have a vasectomy! Banging on constantly how she wasn’t suited to motherhood and only ever called Rory ‘terd’ or ‘little tit’.
She has never ever seemed 'maternal' she always spoke about her kids as an inconvenience

Perhaps she has now seen how much a money maker (Ads) having a baby is 😂 Instagram used to be all about house decor, but now it's lifestyle and family that earns the money 🤑

• Heart
  • Haha
The woman has no shame, or manners come to that.....she's all take take take and only gives if it benefits her and she can share about it

She's aff linked the same grey saucepans as Himch brought the other day...riding on coat tails much? 🤔

Reactions: 1
She's aff linked the same grey saucepans as Himch brought the other day...riding on coat tails much? 🤔
"I saw them on Mrs Hinchs page so I got some" It says #aff so you were offered them. Don't lie

She is so fake , pure greed makes me laugh when she goes on her lap top oh I need to get some work done ! What work your at home day you never see her clean only the one time because she had fleas ! What is she classing has work doing her food shop online get a real job and stop with the ads

Shes desperate to be a lifestyle influencer - those slow lingering shots around the dinner table whilst happy music plays - all very M&S ad. Unfortunately no one aspires to be her, she’s not a very nice person and clearly stuffs her face with cake - no will power whatsoever. She bores on and on about the diet, oh I lost 12lbs in 3 days ... then orders a massive pizza and gains 3 stone in one weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how did she know, in a span of 1 week, that her cat is 99.9% flea-free? It’s not just on the cat but I bet those fleas jump from cat to carpet to beddings and who knows where! Does it mean her house is also flea-free??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.