The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim has a LinkedIn profile where he names his job as head coach at skills academy?!
I presume that he's talking about football and wonder if he has any coaching qualifications, because if I was paying money for my child to attend football training would like to think the coaches had some idea what they are doing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim has a LinkedIn profile where he names his job as head coach at skills academy?!
I presume that he's talking about football and wonder if he has any coaching qualifications, because if I was paying money for my child to attend football training would like to think the coaches had some idea what they are doing.
First they were saying they’re owners and haven’t heard anything else about it.

Reactions: 4
Head coach!!! We haven’t seen him coach anyone less alone he’s own kids. That’s why it’s on Linkedln who would have known it look at that profile? They have a different title for themselves all over social media.

They have cut back posting I wonder is it due to no content or the fact social media is cutting back on how influencers are paid? Only post I saw today was Ella with Halo. Anytime someone says something about how she is towards that baby here she comes with a post of her and Halo. Lol what a joke!!

Reactions: 6
They have cut back posting I wonder is it due to no content or the fact social media is cutting back on how influencers are paid? Only post I saw today was Ella with Halo. Anytime someone says something about how she is towards that baby here she comes with a post of her and Halo. Lol what a joke!!
They are probably sitting around trying to come up with more lies to make content out of while they also read here lol. You’re right anytime anyone makes a comment about how she has no bond or time for Halo , she will then post something of her and Halo.

They are probably sitting around trying to come up with more lies to make content out of while they also read here lol. You’re right anytime anyone makes a comment about how she has no bond or time for Halo , she will then post something of her and Halo.
They’re hibernating thinking about their next grift, hopefully it will be a story of the lazy husband accidentally zipping his balls sack so then he’ll need to get neutered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They’re hibernating thinking about their next grift, hopefully it will be a story of the lazy husband accidentally zipping his balls sack so then he’ll need to get neutered.
Hopefully that happens and if it does I’ll throw a party right here on this tattle thread to celebrate 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tim must really think he’s the catch of the day. Lol he’s IG post this morning. Must be seeking new recruits.

Reactions: 3
Tim is such a liar. Head coach looool. See they didn’t say who was coaching any kids did they. They haven’t shown any vlogs on this so called new business. They just lie and lie. More hair vids. More fake home schooling etc. the kids are getting older they need lessons not a text book teaching themselves this is a joke. Reu have the books he got for his birthday from family. They think we are stupid

& so the loops start again, so hair, next vlog, girls go shopping, then Costco shop, then horse nostrils & Ali G on the sofa chatting tit, then a football vlog, then kids playing tennis, then Halo's first words etc..🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
& so the loops start again, so hair, next vlog, girls go shopping, then Costco shop, then horse nostrils & Ali G on the sofa chatting tit, then a football vlog, then kids playing tennis, then Halo's first words etc..🥱🥱
after all the videos you mentioned I guess it’ll then be videos of teasing another pregnancy , then pregnancy announcement, then about 10 videos talking about if the babies will be twins and boys, then if not twins there’ll be videos of them referring to the one baby as a boy and everyone saying they want a boy, next a gender reveal but if it’s a girl it’ll be Halos gender reveal all over again but probably even worse with everyone expressing their disappointment that it’s a girl and faking enthusiasm for the camera and then the cycle will repeat again of another innocent baby girl being ignored , not wanted and treated as an inconvenience.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
after all the videos you mentioned I guess it’ll then be videos of teasing another pregnancy , then pregnancy announcement, then about 10 videos talking about if the babies will be twins and boys, then if not twins there’ll be videos of them referring to the one baby as a boy and everyone saying they want a boy, next a gender reveal but if it’s a girl it’ll be Halos gender reveal all over again but probably even worse with everyone expressing their disappointment that it’s a girl and faking enthusiasm for the camera and then the cycle will repeat again of another innocent baby girl being ignored , not wanted and treated as an inconvenience.
Don’t forget birthdays coming up heze and hosanna. All Nike clothes free from the Nike store wrapped up and footballs only normal presents from family And more football practice in the sun in the garden. Just tit and more tit

Don’t forget birthdays coming up heze and hosanna. All Nike clothes free from the Nike store wrapped up and footballs only normal presents from family And more football practice in the sun in the garden. Just tit and more tit
Haze just posted another pair of boots as they call them from Nike. Seriously how many pairs of boots can one have? Now they’re all out to dinner. I counted at least four bowls of fries😳 oh now it’s family time after all the devastation they’ve bought on to them all. And what’s more sad is all the kids think this is correct behavior.
---
I read a couple comments of people telling Ella how to twist Haze hair the correct way. He’s hair is so damaged. When will they all get it Ella doesn’t know the proper way to handle any of these children hair.

Oh wow so much attention to Halo this past couple days. She keeps reading here and then she does the opposite of what we’ve seen her do.

Oh wow so much attention to Halo this past couple days. She keeps reading here and then she does the opposite of what we’ve seen her do.
Whenever I see Halo I feel sorry for her and all I can think is how that poor baby has soooo many more years ahead of her being stuck in that house with them. I feel sorry for all the kids and I worry about Hezes mental health if he doesn’t go far with football and doesn’t become this professional famous football he’s been convinced he will be cause Ella and Tim put a lot of pressure on him and Rue but the kids are too young to realise it right now that all their parents want is to live through them and live off the fame and money professional footballers can have. Ella and Tim making the kids do all the hard work just so they can take the money the kids could make shows they will do whatever it takes to exploit the kids and keep adding pressure . Also the risk of being seriously injured is always there with sport and that can change someone’s life so he needs a back up plan and other interests in his life cause look at how unhealthy the football obsession is that he’s attached to carrying a football around everywhere he goes and he’s 13 soon.

Whenever I see Halo I feel sorry for her and all I can think is how that poor baby has soooo many more years ahead of her being stuck in that house with them. I feel sorry for all the kids and I worry about Hezes mental health if he doesn’t go far with football and doesn’t become this professional famous football he’s been convinced he will be cause Ella and Tim put a lot of pressure on him and Rue but the kids are too young to realise it right now that all their parents want is to live through them and live off the fame and money professional footballers can have. Ella and Tim making the kids do all the hard work just so they can take the money the kids could make shows they will do whatever it takes to exploit the kids and keep adding pressure . Also the risk of being seriously injured is always there with sport and that can change someone’s life so he needs a back up plan and other interests in his life cause look at how unhealthy the football obsession is that he’s attached to carrying a football around everywhere he goes and he’s 13 soon.
It’s the attitude he has for me. Haze will be impacted by this at some point in he’s life. It’s not all about winning. Tim and Ella are just making a mess of these kids life and to think she wants to bring another child in this world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.