The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re disgusting, it’s Easter put on the kids Easter clothes and take them to church you fake Christians, stop rambling on and on about this, once was too much, the both of you stop milking this for views. These two have no shame especially the lazy father with his weak pull out game, he’s even to lazy to do that. Stop having all these kids without any intention of getting a job to support them. The kids look like cult members who are being used for any and everything. Now it’s the whole lot of them with the football kit, what’s that about? Trying to convince Nike to sign them all. Take them out the house for the holidays for fucks sake. Even the 3 year old has been brainwashed into saying I’m sad the baby died, these people are insufferable. Get a life, enroll your kids in school let the loser lazy piece of tit find employment somewhere to support the army he’s trying to build, but for the love of everything please shut up about this. Everyone sees what you two losers are doing, it’s all about money.
To post that BS on Easter Sunday was as low as they could go. She isn’t that upset about this as it was months ago. So they saved up all these videos to start posting now. Shame on them. She’s in IG dying her hair and taking selfies. This happened way back when Halo turned one. It’s now the month of April. This is the most views they’ve gotten in months. Now all of a sudden god is brought into this. I bet anything the next video will be her going through the DNC.

Reactions: 8
Why does Tim have an office at home and is always at the DL gym saying he’s working? He’s taken over a whole room that could be one of the kids rooms.

Reactions: 13
Why does Tim have an office at home and is always at the DL gym saying he’s working? He’s taken over a whole room that could be one of the kids rooms.
He’s just a wannabe. He doesn’t know the meaning of working he so big headed thinking he’s so important I can’t stand him

Reactions: 4
That’s where he plays his video games, even had some guy sleeping in there on a pull out couch, the guy disappeared after a while or at least they’ve stopped showing him. Meanwhile the kids are packed in like sardines. Selfish prick!

Reactions: 10
He calls works editing clips of his kids and Ella rambling rubbish in the house. Think about it how childish and embarrassing and he calls that work loool

Reactions: 5
Just saw a clip on utube with heze getting award in Dubai. He wasn’t walking with his ball there so I’m thinkin is it an act made by Tim to put on the channel for attention. We will see one day. Also how does heze do the educations the academy want if Ella doesn’t have the standard he needs and he doesn’t go to school

Just saw a clip on utube with heze getting award in Dubai. He wasn’t walking with his ball there so I’m thinkin is it an act made by Tim to put on the channel for attention. We will see one day. Also how does heze do the educations the academy want if Ella doesn’t have the standard he needs and he doesn’t go to school
He surely can’t fake it there and I see Tim wasn’t allowed to follow him and get a free trip this round and now we all know why Ella was pissed she probably just found out she was pregnant and off he went. It’s a train wreck waiting to happen. He probably goes there for the free AC because that house doesn’t have any.

Reactions: 2
He surely can’t fake it there and I see Tim wasn’t allowed to follow him and get a free trip this round and now we all know why Ella was pissed she probably just found out she was pregnant and off he went. It’s a train wreck waiting to happen. He probably goes there for the free AC because that house doesn’t have any.
It’s freezing here now we need heating not ac that’s why he prob goes. No we know he goes to get away from the noise of kids which is so selfish

It’s freezing here now we need heating not ac that’s why he prob goes. No we know he goes to get away from the noise of kids which is so selfish
Oh I thought it was getting hot because she’s always dressed like it’s hot with those holes in her pants.

Oh I thought it was getting hot because she’s always dressed like it’s hot with those holes in her pants.
I get why you thought that but honestly she never dresses right for the weather and it’s the same with the kids cause back in December it was FREEZING and she had the kids out in public some of them had no coats on and Rue was in shorts. I can understand why watching their videos and you can see it’s bright day with some sunshine but UK weather fools people like that cause you never know what weather you will have you think it looks warm outside but it’s actually so cold.

Okay, I live in California so the weather is up and down. I didn’t know they can get paid for IG post also. They haven’t been on either much this week. Wonder what’s coming up 😳 the procedure.

• Haha
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone attention seek so much over a miscarriage. I can feel sorry for people I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but it’s getting ridiculous now the content they’re making out of it just for views and attention. Bringing little kids into things they don’t need to know about especially in such detail is wrong cause it’s messing with the kids minds and the kids are saying things they don’t even understand but they’re trying to make the kids look depressed over a miscarriage.

They’re such an odd couple and I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say this again I feel sorry for those kids cause they’ve no idea how strange their lives are and how much normality they’re missing out on. It’s at the point now the Grimwade kids judge other kids and would rather not be around other kids cause their parents have pretty much made them think that kids playing having fun behaving how kids should is a bad thing and immature when it isn’t at all. Ella and Tim expect their kids to be robots who follow a script at all times and just play football 24/7 and make dance videos for instagram and TikTok predators.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ten seconds and I can’t even bare to watch it. This woman is an attention seeker. Who talks about this then says grimwade gang loool. She’s mentally delusional
---
Open with people lool. They are doing this for views as they have no content. God I can’t stand these pair
---
Omg you know how Ella keeps looking on her phone I think it’s in a timer she keeps looking at to see how long she has to talk her tit for loooool
---
Def a timer as she looked again then ended it. Wow fake as duck
---
It is a timer. On iPhone it’s a circle I saw it loool

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ten seconds and I can’t even bare to watch it. This woman is an attention seeker. Who talks about this then says grimwade gang loool. She’s mentally delusional
---
Open with people lool. They are doing this for views as they have no content. God I can’t stand these pair
---
Omg you know how Ella keeps looking on her phone I think it’s in a timer she keeps looking at to see how long she has to talk her tit for loooool
---
Def a timer as she looked again then ended it. Wow fake as duck
---
It is a timer. On iPhone it’s a circle I saw it loool
I couldn’t listen to it either. I was just trying to read what she was saying and not listen to her annoying voice and that went on too long for me. No content is right. This is ridiculous at this point just go on and pull the plug.

What utuber sits there timing themselves talk for the whole vid lol and doesn’t even hide it as we saw it as she turned. They are saddos

Reactions: 6
What utuber sits there timing themselves talk for the whole vid lol and doesn’t even hide it as we saw it as she turned. They are saddos
That’s how they get paid. It has to go at least 10 min before they can even get started and Tim just sits there filming her and she doesn’t even have a starting point when she starts talking just on and on. Forgetting what she’s even talking about and repeating herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s how they get paid. It has to go at least 10 min before they can even get started and Tim just sits there filming her and she doesn’t even have a starting point when she starts talking just on and on. Forgetting what she’s even talking about and repeating herself.
Exactly. She doesn’t even need him to hold a camera to try and feel important lol

The start of the new video is so cringe you just know Tim was behind the camera beforehand like “On 3,2,1 go! start swallowing the tablets like we’ve caught you off guard”. She’s there putting on the act of hello didn’t see the camera. I can’t deal with the cringe acting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.