The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The start of the new video is so cringe you just know Tim was behind the camera beforehand like “On 3,2,1 go! start swallowing the tablets like we’ve caught you off guard”. She’s there putting on the act of hello didn’t see the camera. I can’t deal with the cringe acting.
It’s so annoying to go on and on. Omg!!!

Reactions: 3
It really is so annoying!! How many more videos do you reckon they’re going to make out of this situation?
She’s so disgusting when she mentions going to the bathroom and the rest of the baby coming out. First of all it’s called a spontaneous abortive of the fetus. They look on the screen and nothing is there. She was only six to nine weeks let her tell it. I figure until she goes and has this procedure which has already happened so they took the time to prerecord all of this for views and likes .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The start of the new video is so cringe you just know Tim was behind the camera beforehand like “On 3,2,1 go! start swallowing the tablets like we’ve caught you off guard”. She’s there putting on the act of hello didn’t see the camera. I can’t deal with the cringe acting.
It was so so set up

Reactions: 3
Milking the situation as usual. Squeezing everything bit of view out of it. This didn't need to be on a family channel..certainly not the details and her just going on and on. Why didn't she talk about it on some mummy/relationship podcast or something where it would be more appropriate.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see Ella morning IG story? She’s at eh doc office saying now she doesn’t know if she has to have to dnc procedure done they need to do scan. Omg, she lies so much it’s unbelievable.
---
She’s milky this story for over 3 weeks now and I had the same type of spontaneous abortion and I didn’t go through all of this as I was probably 8 weeks and I felt pregnant, tested positive but when I went to the doctor and had a scan there was nothing there. I didn’t go through and major problems or have to have a procedure. It’s like your period just starts. She’s clearly full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well after she comes back from hospital at least another 3 vlogs about this:

1.) Recovery journey
2.) Talking to the kids about mum's recovery. 3.) What it would've been like with 8 children.

Yes bleeding this scenario dry.🤦

Reactions: 11
Well after she comes back from hospital at least another 3 vlogs about this:

1.) Recovery journey
2.) Talking to the kids about mum's recovery. 3.) What it would've been like with 8 children.

Yes bleeding this scenario dry.🤦
That’s just what’s it’s going to be and they’re still falling for the lies. Anyone who says anything they jump all over them.

Reactions: 5
It’s clear they’ve been reading here too especially Ella she makes it so obvious cause none of the YouTube comments have been worded how things are on here or discussed in the way we discuss things on here. Ella when you see this you are the biggest attention seeker ever dragging this situation out! As for Tim acting like he’s a professional film maker it’s embarrassing how desperate you both are to make money off of this situation and dragging the poor kids into it is messed up.

So now she’s had whatever procedure done. Now she decided not to go into to much details. And where was the lazy husband any other time he’s all over the blog. She said she was going downstairs to get her ride home to the family she misses so much. But you left a whole family how many times to run off with your husband. You left a new born baby to run off with your husband. Who goes through a whole procedure and has the energy to get on a social media to blog about it. 🤔
---
Where is the loving supportive husband at now. Seems like whenever something is going on with her he’s missing in action. She doesn’t want to even wait for her paperwork because it will take too long. well on to the next blog the recovery and she’ll still be cooking, cleaning, laundry and taking care of everything. Give me a break!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Ella morning IG story? She’s at eh doc office saying now she doesn’t know if she has to have to dnc procedure done they need to do scan. Omg, she lies so much it’s unbelievable.
---
She’s milky this story for over 3 weeks now and I had the same type of spontaneous abortion and I didn’t go through all of this as I was probably 8 weeks and I felt pregnant, tested positive but when I went to the doctor and had a scan there was nothing there. I didn’t go through and major problems or have to have a procedure. It’s like your period just starts. She’s clearly full of tit.
She confused me as ther is no procedure for being preg for a few weeks. As you said you just loose blood then start your period. She made me doubt myself. She’s a total idiot there are so many lies they say. Homeschooling for one

She confused me as ther is no procedure for being preg for a few weeks. As you said you just loose blood then start your period. She made me doubt myself. She’s a total idiot there are so many lies they say. Homeschooling for one
Did she say she was having a general anaesthetic as well?
Never heard of someone having one and than up and out immediately after, looking refreshed and not needing an adult to accompany them.
She has certainly not just had a procedure, whatever it is .

Did she say she was having a general anaesthetic as well?
Never heard of someone having one and than up and out immediately after, looking refreshed and not needing an adult to accompany them.
She has certainly not just had a procedure, whatever it is .
You have to have someone with you if ur under general anestetic. She’s a liar. She’s had a miscarriage at under 7 weeks or so. What is she on about. Porkies

You have to have someone with you if ur under general anestetic. She’s a liar. She’s had a miscarriage at under 7 weeks or so. What is she on about. Porkies
That’s why when she said that I was like she didn’t have no procedure done and when she lifted her hand to show the bandage on it that could have been blood taken or something else. One who feels like talking you’re so out of it.

I honestly would not be surprised if she’s lying about a lot of things in this situation for attention. It would be a disgusting thing to do make up lies about something like this when there are people out there who’ve gone thorough that or currently are and have been left depressed cause of it. We have seen the kind of people Ella and Tim are so they are capable of doing that. I’m not just saying that cause I don’t like them I’m saying that because of how much they’re dragging the situation out for views.

I honestly would not be surprised if she’s lying about a lot of things in this situation for attention. It would be a disgusting thing to do make up lies about something like this when there are people out there who’ve gone thorough that or currently are and have been left depressed cause of it. We have seen the kind of people Ella and Tim are so they are capable of doing that. I’m not just saying that cause I don’t like them I’m saying that because of how much they’re dragging the situation out for views.
Today at the doctor makes me wonder. First of all a nurse would have to accompany her until her ride comes or husband and she would have been in a wheelchair. Secondly it seems like it has taken her some time to get to a doctor saying they’re on strike. WTH did that have to do with this situation you’re at the doctors office now. She was getting ready to over talk herself and changed up. I feel she may have had a checkup but I don’t believe it was a DNC. Had she had a DNC she would take up a whole day of a blog to go through every detail of that. Why would they need to do another scan if she already had a scan saying the pregnancy had aborted itself. How many doctors does she go to because no one seems to know her at these clinics.

Reactions: 4
Today at the doctor makes me wonder. First of all a nurse would have to accompany her until her ride comes or husband and she would have been in a wheelchair. Secondly it seems like it has taken her some time to get to a doctor saying they’re on strike. WTH did that have to do with this situation you’re at the doctors office now. She was getting ready to over talk herself and changed up. I feel she may have had a checkup but I don’t believe it was a DNC. Had she had a DNC she would take up a whole day of a blog to go through every detail of that. Why would they need to do another scan if she already had a scan saying the pregnancy had aborted itself. How many doctors does she go to because no one seems to know her at these clinics.
Same as I thought! it’s made me suspicious just all seems very odd exactly everything you said things don’t add up. If it was a checkup it would make more sense but I agree I don’t know if I trust her enough to believe it was a DNC. The way she talks about things too sounds like she’s googled things and has learned it off by heart but it doesn’t sound like something she’s personally experienced. I don’t want to believe she would lie about some things cause I think lying about something like that is awful but the way they both have used this situation for views makes me question everything. Also Tim doesn’t have a hard working job, he’s not at stay home dad taking care of all the kids so you would think if she is genuinely going through everything she says that he would be there and have no issue waiting around as support but the fact he’s so chilled and unbothered letting her take over filming it while he goes off does his own thing is kind of strange cause it’s not like he can’t the time off work or someone has to be with the kids when they use Ellas mum as a free nanny. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s making up doctors etc as she goes along for I hope for her sake she isn’t lying about anything cause that’s wrong.

I try put my dislike for them to the side and watch it from perspective like they’re two strangers I’ve never heard of but even when I do that things still don’t add up with all the acting they do and attention seeking. Once they run out of content about all this I bet it wont be long before there’s a pregnancy announcement cause they are desperate for their channel to grow.

Same as I thought! it’s made me suspicious just all seems very odd exactly everything you said things don’t add up. If it was a checkup it would make more sense but I agree I don’t know if I trust her enough to believe it was a DNC. The way she talks about things too sounds like she’s googled things and has learned it off by heart but it doesn’t sound like something she’s personally experienced. I don’t want to believe she would lie about some things cause I think lying about something like that is awful but the way they both have used this situation for views makes me question everything. Also Tim doesn’t have a hard working job, he’s not at stay home dad taking care of all the kids so you would think if she is genuinely going through everything she says that he would be there and have no issue waiting around as support but the fact he’s so chilled and unbothered letting her take over filming it while he goes off does his own thing is kind of strange cause it’s not like he can’t the time off work or someone has to be with the kids when they use Ellas mum as a free nanny. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s making up doctors etc as she goes along for I hope for her sake she isn’t lying about anything cause that’s wrong.

I try put my dislike for them to the side and watch it from perspective like they’re two strangers I’ve never heard of but even when I do that things still don’t add up with all the acting they do and attention seeking. Once they run out of content about all this I bet it wont be long before there’s a pregnancy announcement cause they are desperate for their channel to grow.
I’m pretty sure that’s the new journey or chapter she was talking about. She didn’t mention getting those tubes tied. Number 8 definitely will be coming and they will call the child a miracle baby.
---
I hope she’s not using this for context to this length, but there are a lot of holes in this story. I feel for any new baby who comes in this family. Poor Halo is just holding on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And another thing if Tim picked her up they would have been blogging in the car and he would have given one if he’s good boy speeches. Or lecture. Or how god had brought them through this. If there was any time a husband should be with his wife this would have been it. She also mentioned the miscarriage started on a Sunday. So why is this over a week blog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.