The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thing if Tim picked her up they would have been blogging in the car and he would have given one if he’s good boy speeches. Or lecture. Or how god had brought them through this. If there was any time a husband should be with his wife this would have been it. She also mentioned the miscarriage started on a Sunday. So why is this over a week blog?
Where are you seeing this as I haven’t?
---
she’s loving this smiling for the attention she’s really grating on me. People have a miscarriage and that’s tilt at this stage. What the hell is she talking about a procedure for what. She was a few weeks. She’s a nutter
---
Also next chapter is a very very strange thing to say after you had a miscarriage. Very strange. All for attention she is the worst person I’ve ever done across. She will struggle with whatever comes her way as she has no sense at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Where are you seeing this as I haven’t?
---
she’s loving this smiling for the attention she’s really grating on me. People have a miscarriage and that’s tilt at this stage. What the hell is she talking about a procedure for what. She was a few weeks. She’s a nutter
---
Also next chapter is a very very strange thing to say after you had a miscarriage. Very strange. All for attention she is the worst person I’ve ever done across. She will struggle with whatever comes her way as she has no sense at all
She was on IG story as soon as she claims to have said procedure saying all these things. Make up on, eye lashes, lip stick etc. said she was going to walk downstairs to get picked up and her paperwork wasn’t ready and she was just leaving because she hates waiting. What doctors office gives you a procedure and lets you just walk out with no instructions? And if you’ve been put under some type of medication they certainly don’t let you walk out alone.
---
I see Tim has gone Mia. No post on IG and the only one saying anything is Ella well much of nothing. Thanking everyone for the messages and how she loves everyone. He didn’t accompany her to the doctors, hospital where he should have been and it’s not like him to Post nothing. Trouble in paradise. What’s the problem he’s not getting all the attention? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She was on IG story as soon as she claims to have said procedure saying all these things. Make up on, eye lashes, lip stick etc. said she was going to walk downstairs to get picked up and her paperwork wasn’t ready and she was just leaving because she hates waiting. What doctors office gives you a procedure and lets you just walk out with no instructions? And if you’ve been put under some type of medication they certainly don’t let you walk out alone.
---
I see Tim has gone Mia. No post on IG and the only one saying anything is Ella well much of nothing. Thanking everyone for the messages and how she loves everyone. He didn’t accompany her to the doctors, hospital where he should have been and it’s not like him to Post nothing. Trouble in paradise. What’s the problem he’s not getting all the attention? 🤔
No way would anyone leave with no paperwork after four vlogs going on and on about it. She’s lying

No way would anyone leave with no paperwork after four vlogs going on and on about it. She’s lying
Of course she’s lying, but they started it so they have to finish it. This was a huge money maker for these two losers. How much does your children’s happiness cost? These kids will be traumatized for years to come. Her husband was probably the mastermind of this stunt, all this so he doesn’t have to work. They both need psychological help.

She’s definitely lying about this. They wouldn’t even let you leave and the way she’s gone on about it why would you not want your instructions and follow up information. Further more how do we know she just didn’t go stand in a hospital clinic and film this.

She’s definitely lying about this. They wouldn’t even let you leave and the way she’s gone on about it why would you not want your instructions and follow up information. Further more how do we know she just didn’t go stand in a hospital clinic and film this.
It also would explain why she sounds defensive in the videos like she knows we are all onto her and catching her in her lies as she sounds like she’s making things up as she goes along rather than actually telling a personal story that she actually has gone through all these things. Tim being absent not being there for support also makes the whole thing look like they are lying about things. It is suspicious so maybe his attitude to her was let’s drag this out in as many videos as possible you know the script you know what you need to talk about so you can take over this storyline on camera to get us views while I sit back being lazy behind the scenes as always.

Reactions: 4
It also would explain why she sounds defensive in the videos like she knows we are all onto her and catching her in her lies as she sounds like she’s making things up as she goes along rather than actually telling a personal story that she actually has gone through all these things. Tim being absent not being there for support also makes the whole thing look like they are lying about things. It is suspicious so maybe his attitude to her was let’s drag this out in as many videos as possible you know the script you know what you need to talk about so you can take over this storyline on camera to get us views while I sit back being lazy behind the scenes as always.
Definitely what I’m thinking, and those who can’t see through this are just as delusional as they are to keep up this madness. I would just get a job.
---
Tim is definitely mad about something he hasn’t posted nothing on his IG, he hasn’t been in any of her post. I’m pretty sure it has something to do with having another child and she’s probably done at this point. He mentioned in the MC video that she was going back and forth about getting pregnant again. We all know he’ll guilt trip her into having another child. Their so religious they better listen to the lord and let there be 7 and call it a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Another vlog about it looooool. They are totally delusional
---
Also what surgery I’m so confused. A few weeks preg so don’t have surgery if she was what’s she on about
---
Oh duck off. Two mins and j can’t take her. Desperate for views she is mentioning religious bible quotes whatever. Doesn’t mention who’s staying at home with the kids and still I don’t know what surgery she means at all. She I don’t know anyone who glorifies a miscarriage. She needs a mental health ward

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Talk about stretching it out, 🤦 what do we reckon next vlog is gonna be? How miscarriages affect men? How do the kids feel now 'procedure' is done ? She must have at least 2 more 'miscarriage experiences' we have to endure 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 4
Omg, now of a sudden read the Bible, if you don’t have one get one. Go to church and then what happened she remembered she doesn’t even go to church. Tim, left her to take Haze and so I’m assuming Houzanna has to watch all the kids. Now Tim’s all concerned. She supposed to have had a DNC and they let her get up and walk around under Anastasia. I don’t know if I spelled it correctly but she can’t even say the word. But she homeschool her kids and can’t speak properly. Let see how many views this gets. She didn’t even wait for her paperwork has it was to long.

Omg, now of a sudden read the Bible, if you don’t have one get one. Go to church and then what happened she remembered she doesn’t even go to church. Tim, left her to take Haze and so I’m assuming Houzanna has to watch all the kids. Now Tim’s all concerned. She supposed to have had a DNC and they let her get up and walk around under Anastasia. I don’t know if I spelled it correctly but she can’t even say the word. But she homeschool her kids and can’t speak properly. Let see how many views this gets. She didn’t even wait for her paperwork has it was to long.
Sorry if I sound stupid but what is her surgery as she never actually said. She’s talking like she lost the baby being months pregnant not 6 weeks or so as she originally said. She said this all happened at halo birthday but that was ages ago now she’s saying she started bleeding on Sunday. I’m totally confused
---
Also if they are were checking for any tissue inside of her and removed any that isn’t surgery so she’s a liar

We need to do a recap from when Halol was born. Did she forget how she did that baby
---
The min Halo came into this world that baby was kicked to the curb. She stopped breastfeeding her way before a year old. She got kicked out the parents room into the room with the older girls I believe because the master needed he’s sleep. Went out of the state and left her with the grandparents. This baby was full term and this is what you did to her and this one was only 6 weeks and you’re going on 4 vlogs about it. Give me a break

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
We need to do a recap from when Halol was born. Did she forget how she did that baby
---
The min Halo came into this world that baby was kicked to the curb. She stopped breastfeeding her way before a year old. She got kicked out the parents room into the room with the older girls I believe because the master needed he’s sleep. Went out of the state and left her with the grandparents. This baby was full term and this is what you did to her and this one was only 6 weeks and you’re going on 4 vlogs about it. Give me a break
Let’s all agree this child was better off not coming into this world into that family. It needed to be said. Yes every child is a blessing and should be love from conception but these to parents need not to bring another one into this world.

• Heart
Let’s all agree this child was better off not coming into this world into that family. It needed to be said. Yes every child is a blessing and should be love from conception but these to parents need not to bring another one into this world.
Yeah poor Halo bless her an innocent child who didn’t ask to be born and now she’s stuck in a family with parents who didn’t want her mainly cause of the fact she’s a girl. Halo is always just there in the background or at the side but there’s no bond between her and her parents cause Ella and Tim truly have no interest in her unless they can get some content out of her to get views but other than that it’s clear she was unwanted. I feel so bad for her and if they have another baby which most likely is going to happen then Halo will be pushed to the side even more especially if they have a boy cause they go on and on about sons making it clear they only want every baby to be a boy and if not they don’t care about the child.

• Sad
Clearly everyone is pass over this story line. Views have dropped back down 8.3k views. What’s going to be the next scam? 😳
---
Yeah poor Halo bless her an innocent child who didn’t ask to be born and now she’s stuck in a family with parents who didn’t want her mainly cause of the fact she’s a girl. Halo is always just there in the background or at the side but there’s no bond between her and her parents cause Ella and Tim truly have no interest in her unless they can get some content out of her to get views but other than that it’s clear she was unwanted. I feel so bad for her and if they have another baby which most likely is going to happen then Halo will be pushed to the side even more especially if they have a boy cause they go on and on about sons making it clear they only want every baby to be a boy and if not they don’t care about the child.
This is just why they need to 🛑 now

When is Ella going to realize the lies are catching up with her. One person said she’s been in healthcare for over 30 years and told her straight up what doctor would tell you to take a pregnancy test after this procedure? Ella said it’s to see if any tissue was left over. At six weeks the child is still forming. She claims she started having stomach pains and started bleeding on a Sunday. What is the date of all of this and you mean to tell me they saved all this to post now. I’m so confused with this storyline. A few people are calling them out now and you still have the true and faithful followers. Bless them!!
---
They only have 295 k people and can’t get over 1k it’s a sinking ship for sure. They don’t post enough on IG to even make a dollar.

Hair again on Instagram lol. I swear Ella has mental health probs what a sad life she leads

Tim and Ella are going to be in for a rude awakening, I just read where the content creators aren’t going to be getting paid as they were before. The payments are going down. So whatever amount they have coming in is going to decrease.
---
Only post I’ve seen today is Ella doing hair. With Shea butter. I guess she’s trying to get a sponsorship once again.

• Haha
Tim and Ella are going to be in for a rude awakening, I just read where the content creators aren’t going to be getting paid as they were before. The payments are going down. So whatever amount they have coming in is going to decrease.
---
Only post I’ve seen today is Ella doing hair. With Shea butter. I guess she’s trying to get a sponsorship once again.
Where did you read that as I can’t see it anywhere

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.