Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
So Ella claims to have been suffering with headaches lately and the acts like she’s in a photo shoot just to say she probably needs to wear her glasses. No Ella your headache is from lack of sleep and running a whole household by yourself. While your lazy husband doesn’t ever help out and running around with skinny jeans on at his age hanging off his ass. He couldn’t even keep the pants up. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Honestgirl

VIP Member
How much is a 100 pounds? She said this is how much she spent on the weekly shop and she went over the budget. Who puts can food in the refrigerator? I’ve never seen that before.
Omg 100 for 9 people. I spend more then that and there is just 4 of us

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Omg did you hear Ella say she will have to get a slow cooker soon. Hang on thought u wanted one now. She was heavily hinting that she has to do her casserole the hard way till she purchases one. Surely anyone can see how she was begging for one. They don’t have any money so how the hell did they get this house for over one million. Something isn’t right. They have no shame at all. I bet Tim told her to say all this he said they we get one free

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Their viewing figures are shit cos they haven't got the Tattlers leaving comments anymore calling them out on their behaviour...the last couple of views have been hovering around 40,000 at best....do I hear another baby calling to increase views? No one gives a shit about hotels, nights out, hair videos, Costco shops & football....what a boring channel 🤦

zeroess

Almost time for a new thread - any title suggestions?

All I've got is:
The Grimwades #9 Emphasis on 'Grim', endless chores for the children but none for Tim!

account70032

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Rue cause he’ll always be compared to Heze especially if Heze becomes a pro footballer can you imagine the pressure that’ll be on Rue every single day to be just like his brother! He’s only 5 years old and in the last 5 years the amount of expectations put on him is unfair. Multiple times Tim has said Rue isn’t as good at football as Heze and then will say but you’re working hard to be like Heze aren’t you Rue? why does he need to be like Heze why can’t he be his own person with his own interests and talents? He puts Rue down by telling him that the tricks he can’t do are tricks Heze was able to do when he was younger than Rue and and is very patronising towards Rue. He isn’t even bad at football he’s a kid who should just be having fun learning new things with no pressure to be a footballer but Tim does this forced laugh on camera too when he talks about it you can tell he’s not happy that Rue isn’t as good as he wants him to be like his favourite child Heze. He’s said these things infront of Rue without a care in the world at hurting his feelings or making the child feel pressure.

Heze does be there with his smug smile and big ego happily putting the pressure on his little brother too because unfortunately Heze has learned that behaviour from Tim and Heze has been made to believe he is better and above all his siblings. There was a vlog a few months ago with Ella and some of the girls in the bedroom and Ella noticed Rue had appeared in background playing with Halos toys and she seemed annoyed he was there and started asking him had he been doing his football training , what skills had he been working on and said to him maybe he should get back to doing it now but he honestly looked uninterested in talking about football and was happy playing with the toys.

He’s a little kid they should be letting him and the other kids be kids. Football isn’t everything there’s more to life and just cause you play football everyday doesn’t mean you’ll become a professional footballer so you need other options in life other interests but Tim is just obessed with wanting the lifestyle being a footballer can bring which is money and fame so makes the kids train constantly. He’s living his dreams through his kids. Yeah Heze clearly likes football I don’t doubt that but there’s an unhealthy obsession with it that isn’t good for him mentally long term. Rue seems like a smart kid I honestly think he would do well at school if he was receiving an education and had friends to play with.

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
They told him he could get locs but when they realised they would have to pay for every appointment because filming in the barbers and calling the hairdresser aunty trying to win her over didn’t work and didn’t want to have to take him to every appointment waiting for him they’ve decided they can’t be bothered to do that. That must be confusing for Heze and even though I don’t like his personality he is a product of his environment he’s egotistical and has a weird attachment to his football but Ella and Tim are to blame for all that.

I also think Ella was jealous of the hairdresser 1. cause Ella seems to think she is a hairdresser lol and 2. She seems to get jealous of women who can do something she can’t just like when Heze went to school for like 2 months when he was 4 Ella said she felt jealous the female teacher got to teach her son and it was one of the reasons they homeschooled him.

This was not Heze’s choice to not get locs anymore his mood was off. They filmed this as a way to have more control over the situation so he couldn’t argue back , couldn’t say what he really wanted to and stayed mostly silent. Both Ella and Tim were manipulative multiple times saying “sometimes you have to give things up” and saying things to guilt trip their son trying to make Heze think he’s selfish for wanting a certain hairstyle and trying to make him think he would be considered lazy and unsuccessful if he missed a couple hours of playing football getting his hair done.

Don’t get me wrong we can’t always have everything we want and plans can change which is important for kids to learn in life but they had promised him he could have it done , took him to the barbers to get step 1 started and then decide no you’re not allowed it anymore. With the way things are looking Heze will probably turn out like Tim being a mummy’s boy who has everything done for him by him mum and then will expect a future wife to be his servant too. Of course Heze isn’t lazy like his parents cause the kid is training , being exploited and bringing in money for his lazy parents but they are teaching their kids that women have to do everything in the home.

account70032

VIP Member
When Tim shares posts of professional footballers on his stories and tags them calling them mate and dedicates a paragraph to them it makes me cringe cause it’s embarrassing these people don’t know or care about your existence but yet he’s there trying to act like he knows these people. Yeah there’s times many people share a post from their fav singer or footballer that’s not the weird part but what’s weird is him desperately wanting them to notice him. It’s like all that’s on his mind all day is how to get the attention of a famous footballer. I bet he messages Ronaldo and other footballers happy birthday haha. I don’t think Tim ever grew up he acts like a very immature teenage boy with the way he dresses, thinks he’s cool forcing slang and doesn’t do anything for himself. One thing Ella doesn’t need to worry about is anyone wanting him cause if anyone ever wants him I would be extremely concerned if that person is mentally ok.

account70032

VIP Member
With her no cooking ass, throw everything in one pan which isn’t fit for anyone to eat. Who doesn’t have a crockpot in there kitchen. I have two small and large. With that size of a family she should have been purchased one while she was at the LV store. She doesn’t plan meals for her family due to she’s lazy and wants to lay around. Throw all the kids out in that small ass backyard, and now Halo is being put outside as well. That backyard gives them nothing to do period. The baby doesn’t even have correct walk shoes on. Those little plastic saddles are for summer time.
---
Omg, that meal looks a hot mess. Anyone knows you don’t put broccoli in all together. Broccoli doesn’t need that much cooking. Carrots either. They’ll eat that meal so early and then be sent to bed. That one little pan of food can not be enough for 9 people.
She feeds the kids such tiny portions and then gets irritated with the kids when they’re still hungry asking for snacks. If she actually gave them fully tasty meals maybe they wouldn’t be so hungry all the time. Her meals never look that great either it’s always like you said everything thrown into a pot and at times has looked undercooked. I’m not saying she needs to be the best cook in the world but she could at least put some effort in and make the kids portions a decent size. I also think the kids look for snacks all the time out of boredom cause they’re constantly stuck in that house with no routine of having a lunch like kids who go to school or even kids who are actually homeschooled have a routine but these grimwade kids are just hanging around the house constantly and in the back garden kicking a ball. They send the kids to bed so early too they don’t enjoy having kids and hate the responsibility of taking care of them so always want them out of the way unless they need them to exploit that’s the only time they’ll make time for the kids when they need to make money.

This is what I don’t understand. Do homeschooled children have to take the GCSE exams or something else? Cos if a job says you need maths, English gcse they’d all be left out of job opportunities
They don’t have to take GCSEs but Ella did. There’s a vlog from ages ago where they said this was the plan for the kids but not sure how that’s how possible.

They’re stupidly seem to be banking on Heze going pro and bankrolling the whole family

• Sad

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
It's heartbreaking to see those poor children being abused like this. I hope they get flagged to social services, they shouldn't be made to live like this.

zeroess

They normalise such a toxic mindset, yet are so bloody hypocritical. Heze can't have the hairstyle he wants because it's a waste of time, any time not spent on football is considered a waste of time (I know you all clown him for his constant proximity to his football, but to me it's clear he has little choice in the matter and is probably met with passive-aggressive comments from his parents about the importance of dedication if he ever leaves it in another room), yet his parents are bone fucking idle. They don't work, they don't educate their children, they leave most of the childcare down to grandparents and the eldest daughters.

Heze, Hosanna and Reu look increasingly unhappy and uncomfortable. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I think they are all decent kids who are simply rewarded for the wrong behaviours, so perform those ones the most. Heze was critical of the girls in the latest video, but he has been brought up being criticised by his parents. School would do them a world of good - give them the opportunity to be recognised, known and appreciated as individuals. It's too late for the oldest two because secondary school is a different ballgame, but give the younger ones a chance. I don't think any of them experience much in the way of warmth or kindness from the adults in their life and it breaks my heart.

• Heart

Honestgirl

VIP Member
No content at all. Tim doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing at all. We’ve seen all you did. We already know where you went. So what’s this all about and the same dysfunction of a follower they have act like they’ve seen none of this. You can put it all together in five minutes of a video they post.
Notice he didn’t even want to carry the suitcase really made the excuse of the camera and let Halle attempt it. On the flt wasn’t near any little kids he’s a disgrace. Ella is such an idiot he doesn’t even know the flt times or numbers. He’s like the 8th child he’s not a man of the house. Reu does more then him

Honestgirl

VIP Member
It’s Thursday let’s see what BS he post today 🤔
Heze birthday brekky looool
---
I think it’s Primark abroad but I don’t know how you go in holiday and your child doesn’t have a swimsuit!
Maybe yes. All kids in football kits that’s odd for a holiday
---
Dosser Tim that worked so hard to send his family away wearing Louis vitton swimming trunks and R.E.M. he said he’s not bothered about materialistic things lol. That’s what he’s showing in the post by the pool. Cos I can’t stand him

Last edited:

Chez300

VIP Member
To sit and watch your wife struggle daily looking after your 7 children and NEVER lift a finger when you do not have a job is disgusting! But to then be proud of how your wife struggles and for it to make you feel good as a man is abusive.

Honestly I’m waiting for the “Surviving the Grimwades” when the kids grow up.

Tim is sick and is not a real man, he does not provide and protect that household. He is a poor excuse of a husband and father. His loving father/husband act is just for show. I bet his a manipulative c**t when the cameras aren’t rolling. I’d love to know what her mum and dad really think of him and her siblings.

account70032

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the new blog. Asking the kids about dating when they’re older. WTH is wrong with these parents. Why is this even a topic right now.
Exactly why is that even a a topic of conversation with their children there’s no need for it and how are they ever going to meet anyone to date one day when they are rarely allowed leave the house!?

Iseeinternet

The biggest joke was when she said how much Tim does. I was like what then she said he’s the mental support for the house looool. What a dumb woman
---
When Tim is interviewing Ella saying what have u done already when he lives there anyway it sounds like he is her slave driver. She’s def scared of him
Exactly ...he's very proud of her living like a single mother of 7. He's voice only gets mote annoying too. I don't wish a marriage like theirs on anyone.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Disgusting. Tim has flown back to Morocco to see the country but his kids didn’t. Messed up. He’s lazy couldn’t he bothered with taking kids out then. Why didn’t heze get that for his bday
---
This actually shows Ella would have been jealous so Tim said ok they can all go morrocco too so it was planned last min at all. Too obvious why go to the same country you have just come back from
---
Wasn’t planned last min I mean

• Angry