The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also feel like people love being in control and they enjoy seeing young people being all obedient and respectful not realising that it comes across as a controlling behaviour rather than letting these kids be free spirited. It seems like people are drawn to what looks proper and agree to their bullshit because of how those poor kids always agree and listen to their parents. This is the only reason people follow them, it shows how most people are not woke and are totally blinded.

I give up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i really can’t stop laughing now but this is the book! This is it! 😂
Heze gets on my nerves how he's always trying to sound wise and preachy just mimicking what his parents want to hear. It's like a cult. You can tell as well that he feels superior and more valued than his sisters.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine encountering and having to deal with them in the hospital.

You have Tim who couldn't be bothered to wash the sleep gunk out of his eyes that morning so his eyes were glued half shut & giving a cermon in the lobby.
Then you have ghetto fabulous Ella ripping off her mask like a crazed lunatic having an outburst trying to square up to the receptionist with her plastic braids knocking the kids out one by one.

Then you have Harper who can't get a word in edgeways because their all screaming & jumping and she is dying to say her rehearsed lines.

Then you have Hosanna popping, locking, twerking & moon-walking while throwing dirty looks & eyerolling at the receptionist thinking shes a big woman.

Then you have Houston doing her pig squeal interfering the machinery signal & shattering windows.

Then you have Halle walking around staring at everyone with a dazed look on her face until she sees the camera then puts her hand on her hip & blows a kiss giving attitude.

Then you have Reu throwing crip gang signs & smacking everyone.

Then you have Heze all up in Ellas uterus while kicking a football at everything. Calm down hun your in a hospital not the world cup final.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Heze gets on my nerves how he's always trying to sound wise and preachy just mimicking what his parents want to hear. It's like a cult. You can tell as well that he feels superior and more valued than his sisters.
You are right about him feeling superior because if you watch the end of the previous video i posted of them on here where they are speaking about the gender roles you will see how he tells his mum how hosanna can take the dishes out of the dishwasher. As in who are you to be delegating chores. He is just as fake as his parents, following the same footsteps.

Reactions: 14
You are right about him feeling superior because if you watch the end of the previous video i posted of them on here where they are speaking about the gender roles you will see how he tells his mum how hosanna can take the dishes out of the dishwasher. As in who are you to be delegating chores. He is just as fake as his parents, following the same footsteps.
Heze is fake & arrogant. How do these people not see through his nice guy act. Everything he says is purely to get praise & compliments from Tim & Ella. You can tell hes mean & bossy to the girls when the parents aren't around. As for Hosanna, omg she is annoying as hell. Shes just as fake as Heze but she is more attention seeking, she has to follow the camera around & you can see the jealousy oozing out of her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Heze is fake & arrogant. How do these people not see through his nice guy act. Everything he says is purely to get praise & compliments from Tim & Ella. You can tell hes mean & bossy to the girls when the parents aren't around. As for Hosanna, omg she is annoying as hell. Shes just as fake as Heze but she is more attention seeking, she has to follow the camera around & you can see the jealousy oozing out of her
Ohhhh my!!!! Yes hosanna is just as bad, the only reason she is valued in that house is because of how she tries her hardest to be mother theresa. She is just as awful, the way she looks at the sisters with so much disdain in her eyes says it all. Her whole demeanour changes as soon as the camera is in her face, she is always seeking for validation and the lack of confidence and low self esteem shows hence the attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohhhh my!!!! Yes hosanna is just as bad, the only reason she is valued in that house is because of how she tries her hardest to be mother theresa. She is just as awful, the way she looks at the sisters with so much disdain in her eyes says it all. Her whole demeanour changes as soon as the camera is in her face, she is always seeking for validation and the lack of confidence and low self esteem shows hence the attention seeking.
Not surprised she has low esteem, when the mother keeps saying the sisters are prettier & have nicer hair & they make a slave out of her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not surprised she has low esteem, when the mother keeps saying the sisters are prettier & have nicer hair & they make a slave out of her
Ohhh wow i had no idea about her mum saying this. Im a newbie but kinda caught on their bullshit too early. Any video for me to watch where the mum says that?

Reactions: 4
Ohhh wow i had no idea about her mum saying this. Im a newbie but kinda caught on their bullshit too early. Any video for me to watch where the mum says that?
I can't remember which video because there are so many but there are lots of videos she references Harper & Halle having the good "white" hair and Hosanna has annoying, difficult, short "coily" hair. She also gloats when mentioning Reu has blond hair and white skin

Ella has also made several references to Halle & Harper having a better "look" for work. And that Hosanna doesn't have the look people want and that she is too big

There was another video from ages ago that she was so happy that Hosanna had white skin, she said this in front of the darker skinned ones too

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine encountering and having to deal with them in the hospital.

You have Tim who couldn't be bothered to wash the sleep gunk out of his eyes that morning so his eyes were glued half shut & giving a cermon in the lobby.
Then you have ghetto fabulous Ella ripping off her mask like a crazed lunatic having an outburst trying to square up to the receptionist with her plastic braids knocking the kids out one by one.

Then you have Harper who can't get a word in edgeways because their all screaming & jumping and she is dying to say her rehearsed lines.

Then you have Hosanna popping, locking, twerking & moon-walking while throwing dirty looks & eyerolling at the receptionist thinking shes a big woman.

Then you have Houston doing her pig squeal interfering the machinery signal & shattering windows.

Then you have Halle walking around staring at everyone with a dazed look on her face until she sees the camera then puts her hand on her hip & blows a kiss giving attitude.

Then you have Reu throwing crip gang signs & smacking everyone.

Then you have Heze all up in Ellas uterus while kicking a football at everything. Calm down hun your in a hospital not the world cup final.
Tim looking sleepy and tired most of the time shows how much of a hardworking husband and father he is 🙃🙃🙃

i feel really bad for reu and harper though, they seem to be intelligent and very outspoken but their parents try to mould them all. It’s pathetic, they will just suppress themselves and become a follower just like the others until they reach the age of running away.

ella really enjoys being the helper to her husband, she is there to help her man achieve his goals as she has no goals. It’s probably why she doesn’t do much to make those girls reach their full potential when it comes to education, otherwise they will be better than her and she doesn’t want.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who finds is weird as hell that they keep doing adverts and brands for back to school stuff when they have never been to school before. Except Heze for a few weeks when he was 4. Even a year or 2 ago they did an advert for school bags and lunch boxes, stationary etc, like why bother when they are at home everyday & you told every they are homeschooled. Then they put Halle & Hosanna in school uniforms and let Halle star on a Asda school uniform advert. Greedy people. Next their going to be advertising condoms or something completely alien to them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.
Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.
Still sounds very entitled on their part think they made it sound even worse

Reactions: 3
They are counting on Heze to become a rich footballer. Surely if he becomes successful that's his money not Tim & Ellas. I can't deal with the greed of it all. The same with the girls, they want them to be rich & famous because they want that money rolling in so they can have a piece of the pie. But even currently, it's the kids who bring in the money. Because nobody would watch without them. Nobody would tune in to see Ella complaining & Jamaican Jim preaching rubbish

• Haha
  • Heart
Do the kids actually auve toys and time to play like barbies,dolls and pram,lol dolls etc and cars or soldiers,I know not all kids are in to these but they never seems to be anything around

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't remember which video because there are so many but there are lots of videos she references Harper & Halle having the good "white" hair and Hosanna has annoying, difficult, short "coily" hair. She also gloats when mentioning Reu has blond hair and white skin

Ella has also made several references to Halle & Harper having a better "look" for work. And that Hosanna doesn't have the look people want and that she is too big

There was another video from ages ago that she was so happy that Hosanna had white skin, she said this in front of the darker skinned ones too
Ella is a self hater . She doesn’t like herself and is projecting her feelings onto the children . There’s no ‘good’ hair or ‘bad’ hair . Hair is hair and if you take care of it hair will thrive no matter the texture . As for skin tone well…. Shocking that she’s speaking so negatively in front of them

Didn’t know that Tim parents
Gifted them their property . They should definitely have a extension added to it then . What are they waiting for ? They have six soon to be seven children crammed into a small home . Will it be like that until they are teenagers ?

Reactions: 13
Being their maid/nanny is all she can do to get recognition from Tim and Ella. I hate the way Ella goes on about the other girls hair in earshot of Hosanna

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Do the kids actually auve toys and time to play like barbies,dolls and pram,lol dolls etc and cars or soldiers,I know not all kids are in to these but they never seems to be anything around
No, they play with the sink, dishes, vacuum & cooker. Heze isn't playing with the ball, he was born with it on his foot

• Haha
  • Sad
True 🤔 aside from footballs and toys they are advertising I don’t see any laying around. Considering they have piles of clothes all over the living room and they are always in the dining room/conservatory

Reactions: 7
Ella is a self hater . She doesn’t like herself and is projecting her feelings onto the children . There’s no ‘good’ hair or ‘bad’ hair . Hair is hair and if you take care of it hair will thrive no matter the texture . As for skin tone well…. Shocking that she’s speaking so negatively in front of them
Ella cant talk about anyones hair when she's ashamed of her own & going around with 30 pounds of plastic braids swinging

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.