The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God!! I'm in shock at the backward nonsense these parents are spewing out to their children! They are so far behind the times it's embarrassing! And again using their so called Christian values to justify It!

I think Ella has really drawn the shirt straw with Tim despite her thinking the opposite. Sir Tim is a sexist misogynistic asshole!!

I would never let any man treat me and my children in this way. Though I believe Ella is blind to It!!

I hope one day she realises that this is not Christian or normal and becomes aware of his actions, but then again she encourages it. What the hell does she gain in all of this? I know they are now getting paid by Youtube but if they weren't, is she another woman trying to prove her family and friends wrong? As I'm sure they see what Tim is like and must disapprove!! ITS JUST NOT NORMAL!!!!
I've noticed a couple of times he likes to correct her use of words when there's absolutely no need to. Once she used the word 'treacherous' and he was like 'you mean dangerous.' Ella said 'yeah that's what it means', and he was like 'yeeeah sort of.'
Another time she said 'we were biding our time' and he said 'well, we weren't biding our time we were waiting.'
It's borderline gaslighting.

Also, I was watching a video the other day when they were talking about their marriage and Ella was going on about how she's trying to teach herself not to 'answer back' to Tim and to follow his guidance. :sick::sick: Neither of them are the brain of Britain but of the two I would say Ella has more about her. Why she is lowering herself for this pathetic excuse for a man is beyond me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I've noticed a couple of times he likes to correct her use of words when there's absolutely no need to. Once she used the word 'treacherous' and he was like 'you mean dangerous.' Ella said 'yeah that's what it means', and he was like 'yeeeah sort of.'
Another time she said 'we were biding our time' and he said 'well, we weren't biding our time we were waiting.'
It's borderline gaslighting.

Also, I was watching a video the other day when they were talking about their marriage and Ella was going on about how she's trying to teach herself not to 'answer back' to Tim and to follow his guidance. :sick::sick: Neither of them are the brain of Britain but of the two I would say Ella has more about her. Why she is lowering herself for this pathetic excuse for a man is beyond me.
He nabbed her young, she is her only boyfriend love etc and older. He chose well!

Reactions: 8
wait a minute, these people really have unresolved issues they need to deal with. This is it for me! I just came across another video and Ella is telling the kids she found a lump in her breast and apparently using this as a teaching moment or whatever. This is ridiculous. Why would you be getting the kids worried over something that is not definitive, she hasn’t even been to the doctors yet to figure out what’s wrong but they had to make a video and share it with us. This shows how they really do all sorts of tit just to get content and get more views hence making more money. They don’t even care that kids handle things differently and get worried easily, look at Reu asking if mum will die. This brings me back to my childhood where my parents would discuss everything and anything in front of me which made me overthink for days without feeling any sort of reassurance. I feel even more disgusted now 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!!!!! My suggestions. Can't wait to hear you guys funny ideas

1. Dim & Elladerberry obsessed with fame, dont bother watching they think their viewers are lame

2.The boys are favoured, the girls are slaves. Nobody can read & they all misbehave

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When the Grimwades invade balls are fallin everywhere, girls cookin dinner, parents don't care

I am sorry for Ella. I honestly think that Tim controls everything so much and she has to oblige, if not who knows what happens..and I am pretty sure this whole tradwife ideology they preach is Tim's idea, Ella when speaks in camera comes across as a strong personality with her own opinions, not as an oppressed character but we know she is. (I'm not saying she is smart, or educated but she could be if he wouldn't behave like that with her.., however Tim only let's her show this side of her on camera..and still corrects her here and there..
I can't believe any woman today would believe and teach her girls that they need to serve a man and that's their sole role. It must be all Tim's brainwash. Ella is a victim and even her super annoying actin up and smugness and screeching laugh in the camera is totally fake to serve Tim's idea of vlogging. I honestly believe she didn't want this baby but now has to act like it ("it's 100% worth it in the end"- well honey, surely not for Hosanna ) I can even imagine Tim has full control over what they vlog, and contraception (aka the lack of it..).

Last edited:
I have a sneaking suspicion that Tim is abusive... Mentally for sure, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it is physical. Those kids seem terrified of both their parents at times. That one video where Hallie looked absolutely crestfallen when Tim called her a "big head" and she even asked him at one point "What is wrong?" She just looked so beaten down.

I do think Ella is a strong personality but somehow has fallen prey to this Droop the Dog looking cool and his abusive ways. I don't see that there is really any way out for her, though. She seems to do whatever he wants even though you can tell she hates the life she is living. Those poor girls are treated as domestic servants and the boys are damn princes. It breaks my heart seeing those two boys running around outside having a blast while the girls toil away inside like Cinderella.

Something has to give at some point. Their YouTube channel is really not a success and I assume they're living on whatever money their kids bring in from acting. I wonder of Ella will snap and divorce this lazy sack of tit, or what? I can't see it happening. I just hope they quit procreating. I am sure she was hoping for twins so they'd get views and Tim would maybe stop implanting his seed on her... She looks so DONE with all of this.

I really want to know what Ella parents rhink of tim,they carnt be happy wirh way he treats Ella and how they treat kids and cooped up in little house.i know rhey carnt do much about it but the parents seem hard working people and tim is a slacker that doesn't work or help in house either and bet they don't like him but have to get on with him for Ella and kids

Reactions: 7
Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!!!!! My suggestions. Can't wait to hear you guys funny ideas

1. Dim & Elladerberry obsessed with fame, dont bother watching they think their viewers are lame

2.The boys are favoured, the girls are slaves. Nobody can read & they all misbehave
Number 1 is best 🤣

Reactions: 2
I really want to know what Ella parents rhink of tim,they carnt be happy wirh way he treats Ella and how they treat kids and cooped up in little house.i know rhey carnt do much about it but the parents seem hard working people and tim is a slacker that doesn't work or help in house either and bet they don't like him but have to get on with him for Ella and kids
They spoke about this in the first vlog they did. It took them 5 years before they even agreed Ella could be with him as they didn’t want him for her. I’d imagine they probably still don’t like him very much

Reactions: 9
I have a sneaking suspicion that Tim is abusive... Mentally for sure, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it is physical. Those kids seem terrified of both their parents at times. That one video where Hallie looked absolutely crestfallen when Tim called her a "big head" and she even asked him at one point "What is wrong?" She just looked so beaten down.
Yesss- do you mean the one where she was jokingly saying 'yes mum'? or is there more than one example? I noticed this and so did a few people in the comments. People were saying that Tim demoralises Hallie and he does seem to single her out saying 'this one' all the time at her and she always looks uncomfortable when he does it. I think Hosanna even put her arm around her like she was protecting her in the video that I'm thinking of

• Sad

I love Nunber 2

• Heart
You could see Ellas parents were not happy about the new baby. It was written all over their faces. Why would they be happy when they work, have a special needs daughter and also have to look after 7 kids, cook, clean & provide money & groceries for Tim & Ella. Its a damn disgrace. How are they not embarrassed to film Ellas mother cleaning their house while they sit on the floor watching her. Then upload it to the internet. Horrible, selfish, careless, entitled, lazy users. I'd never ask my mother to come over & clean my house then sit on the floor making videos. No fucin way!!! If anything, when i go to my mums house I do jobs and chores for her to help her out. I would never treat my mother like a fool like these two do

• Heart
  • Wow

I do think Ella is a strong personality but somehow has fallen prey to this Droop the Dog looking cool and his abusive ways. I don't see that there is really any way out for her, though. She seems to do whatever he wants even though you can tell she hates the life she is living. Those poor girls are treated as domestic servants and the boys are damn princes. It breaks my heart seeing those two boys running around outside having a blast while the girls toil away inside like Cinderella.

Something has to give at some point. Their YouTube channel is really not a success and I assume they're living on whatever money their kids bring in from acting. I wonder of Ella will snap and divorce this lazy sack of tit, or what? I can't see it happening. I just hope they quit procreating. I am sure she was hoping for twins so they'd get views and Tim would maybe stop implanting his seed on her... She looks so DONE with all of this.
I don’t know if he’s abusive but I feel it’s more like control everything they do and how they act as a family. I can imagine he tells Ella what he wants and she runs around executing his vision. In that video about gender roles he told Halle to sit up she was only slouching slightly more leaning back into the sofa. Made me wonder if he has some type of standard of how they must always sit in the sofa?! As someone mentioned earlier the correcting of Ella and the words she was using, it’s pointless unless he just actually is so thick he didn’t realise the words meant the same thing 🥴 I can imagine he is like an army Sargent with them all. Actually they are more like a cult! 😂

They spoke about this in the first vlog they did. It took them 5 years before they even agreed Ella could be with him as they didn’t want him for her. I’d imagine they probably still don’t like him very much
Ah right I haven't watched them all ive looked back at some older videos but pretty new to the family.no they don't appear to give off the impression they don't like him (bet Ella wished she had listened to them years ago)

Ah right I haven't watched them all ive looked back at some older videos but pretty new to the family.no they don't appear to give off the impression they don't like him (bet Ella wished she had listened to them years ago)
I think Ella thinks she’s hit the jackpot! She doesn’t know any different and he is her first everything. She thinks the problem is the rest of us 😂

Reactions: 8
I find it weird that they keep talking to the whole family bout making love all the time. And the time Tim kept saying he was hor*y. I was like WTF is he saying this for. Their always talking about feeling frisky for each other. Its just weird. They need to shut up with that stuff. Its embarrassing & they think it makes them look cool.

Also find it disrespectful how Tim always has to remind everybody he slept around anytime Ella mentions he was her first. Its rude to keep reminding his wife of that. Why does either of them feel the need to share that information

For sure Ellas parents wish both of their asses got a job & stopped being lazy & greedy

• Sick
It really irks me how Tim says do you know I mean when he going on one of his rants. I know it’s pretty common to say that in British culture but it’s just something about the way he does it that really annoys me. He tries to come across that he’s really educated when in reality he’s not.

The whole acting cool constantly and the kids having to looks pristine whilst the house looks like tip makes no sense. It’s like wearing clean clothes but not washing.
How’re you driving a new car and wearing designer clothes but your children’s bedrooms aren’t even painted properly or reflect what children’s rooms should look like.

I find it weird that they keep talking to the whole family bout making love all the time. And the time Tim kept saying he was hor*y. I was like WTF is he saying this for. Their always talking about feeling frisky for each other. Its just weird. They need to shut up with that stuff. Its embarrassing & they think it makes them look cool.

Also find it disrespectful how Tim always has to remind everybody he slept around anytime Ella mentions he was her first. Its rude to keep reminding his wife of that. Why does either of them feel the need to share that information

For sure Ellas parents wish both of their asses got a job & stopped being lazy & greedy
I don’t even think he slept around. He’s no looker. He looks like snoopy😂

• Haha
I don’t even think he slept around. He’s no looker. He looks like snoopy😂
A very unattractive man. IMO I've said it before but it is worth repeating, those squinty eyed 'sexy' look or whatever in the heck it is make my stomach roll in disgust. :sick:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.