The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird that they keep talking to the whole family bout making love all the time. And the time Tim kept saying he was hor*y. I was like WTF is he saying this for. Their always talking about feeling frisky for each other. Its just weird. They need to shut up with that stuff. Its embarrassing & they think it makes them look cool.

Also find it disrespectful how Tim always has to remind everybody he slept around anytime Ella mentions he was her first. Its rude to keep reminding his wife of that. Why does either of them feel the need to share that information

For sure Ellas parents wish both of their asses got a job & stopped being lazy & greedy
And like when Rue jokingly said he has 5 girlfriends and they turned it into a whole lecture about relationships and marriage to this 3 year old who was totally confused!

Reactions: 14
A very unattractive man. IMO I've said it before but it is worth repeating, those squinty eyed 'sexy' look or whatever in the heck it is make my stomach roll in disgust. :sick:
Same looool tim makes me sick. Id legit vomit if he came into kiss me and ellas Instagram 😂 she squints her eyes up to. It’s not sexy or sultry. Cringe. Ella needs a pair of matchstick to keep them open 😂 her IG gives the impression she’s giving majestic when in fact she looks ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Same looool time makes me sick. Is legit vomit if he came into kiss me and ellas Instagram 😂 she squints her eyes up to. It’s not sexy or sultry. Cringe. Ella needs a pair of matchstick to keep them open 😂 her IG gives the impression she’s giving majestic when in fact she looks ridiculous.
It is really clear that they are trying too hard.

Reactions: 6
To be fair the girls room looks like a junkie squat with the wallpaper & paint peeling, mismatched furniture, a railong from a store as for a wardrobe. The entrance when they walk in the front door is always filthy. The dining room has furniture that randomly disappears & reappears. Theres crap thrown everywhere. The living room might aswell be a wardrobe. The conservatory is full of rubbish & clothes. The kitchen always has stacks of dirty dishes in the sink. Food, boxes, bags & clothes all over the worktops & floor. At the very least why dont they invest in shelving & storage units and declutter amd donate to charity.

It shocks me they were gifted a house and have it in tatters and filthy

The house just looks like it smells bad
Like stale, sweat, dusty, damp, no fresh air. Because they never leave the house. They breath, sweat, eat, sleep, breath, cook bath, school, play in that house and they never open a window or door. I couldn't bare it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i don’t even think i’ve seen the kids go the cinema unless it’s #gifted this summer wtf poor kids

Reactions: 5
i don’t even think i’ve seen the kids go the cinema unless it’s #gifted this summer wtf poor kids
They haven't been anywhere unless its been gifted. But Tim & Ella have attended many parties, restaurants & hotels..... oh yea the boys had a day out to a restaurant but not the girls.

I think new wallpaper in the girls room should be a priority over Ellas designer handbags and Tims clothes. I still have no idea why they don't bring the children to free museums & sights for educational purposes.

Can somebody please.tell me why Ella posted All lives matter, said she never experienced racism ever. Then went on to show her kids 12 years a slave and the Oprah interview with Harry & Meghan. And said white people treat black people bad.... she's married to a white man, her kids are half white, her white inlaws bought her house & Tims white family gush over how amazing she is & welcomed her with open arms, her white inlaws babysit, give her money & food. She also gets excited 2 of her kids have white skin and 2 more have "white" hair. She said shes English not Jamaican. She puts emphasis on colour & texture all the time. Surely she could have told her kids some facts that not all white people are racist. Ts is really insulting to label all white people as racist as the majority do not care about colour.... hence so many mixed people in the world

Reactions: 8
New thread name suggestion:

House is overcrowded, homeschooling's non-existent, dog's gone missing, Tim still gives no assistance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
wait a minute, these people really have unresolved issues they need to deal with. This is it for me! I just came across another video and Ella is telling the kids she found a lump in her breast and apparently using this as a teaching moment or whatever. This is ridiculous. Why would you be getting the kids worried over something that is not definitive, she hasn’t even been to the doctors yet to figure out what’s wrong but they had to make a video and share it with us. This shows how they really do all sorts of tit just to get content and get more views hence making more money. They don’t even care that kids handle things differently and get worried easily, look at Reu asking if mum will die. This brings me back to my childhood where my parents would discuss everything and anything in front of me which made me overthink for days without feeling any sort of reassurance. I feel even more disgusted now 😡😡😡😡😡😡
This was awful and another example of how they struggle for content and end up being inappropriate with their kids. They are deluded and think that one of their USP's is their whole family approach to life - so pathetic.
But just look at the title of the video, "Mom"? Mom is an American spelling, we use Mum over here and they're English. If that doesn't show who they pander to, I don't know what will.

New Thread suggestion
"Tim thinks hes black, Astro's gone back and Ella cant take the flack"

New thread suggestion

"Fake eyelashes keep growing, Ella keeps moaning and there's no home schooling"

• Haha
Title suggestion:

Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone & dumped Astro, Ella just accept your afro

100% they are making videos purely for their American viewers.
They did a whole video on American words and another on American candy.

The girls put on American accents at times. The use of the word Mom is American. We say Mum. Tim runs around in American basketball jerseys. Knowing full well basketball is not popular in UK. He wears those American snap back hats, nobody in Uk wears them. Maybe in 2007 a few 14 year old boys wore them for about 6 months as a trend.

100% they cater to American Christian audience. I think maybe a lot of Americans havent seen through their fakery yet because maybe theres cultural barriers or they have never been to England.

The homeschooling is another thing that they want to cater to American audience. Again, the English people know this as a very "American" thing. It's practically unheard of in UK to be homeschooled. The nearest UK got to homeschool was the pandemic when schools closed & teachers sent they work home or did online classes while we were in lockdown.

I don't believe they are religious people. They just like to preach, dictate & make themselves seem perfect. The whole Christian thing is to reel in American Christians as they have a large Christian community. Majority of English Christians are not religious. They ony attend church for weddings & funerals etc. And if anything it's people over 60 may be religious and attend church on Sunday.

I just wish our American buddys across the pond realised how fake they are and how many lies they tell.

I guarantee the way they have been trying to become best friends with Mazelee & McClures on Instagram, they are dying to crack America & hoping for a trip over there. They just want somebody else to pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yesss- do you mean the one where she was jokingly saying 'yes mum'? or is there more than one example? I noticed this and so did a few people in the comments. People were saying that Tim demoralises Hallie and he does seem to single her out saying 'this one' all the time at her and she always looks uncomfortable when he does it. I think Hosanna even put her arm around her like she was protecting her in the video that I'm thinking of
I think it's because Halle has her own mind. I've noticed on a couple of occasions that she has been a bit cheeky or kind of done her own thing which I love about Her!

Let's hope she is the one to move away quickly from her parents BS when she gets older!!

I don’t know if he’s abusive but I feel it’s more like control everything they do and how they act as a family. I can imagine he tells Ella what he wants and she runs around executing his vision. In that video about gender roles he told Halle to sit up she was only slouching slightly more leaning back into the sofa. Made me wonder if he has some type of standard of how they must always sit in the sofa?! As someone mentioned earlier the correcting of Ella and the words she was using, it’s pointless unless he just actually is so thick he didn’t realise the words meant the same thing 🥴 I can imagine he is like an army Sargent with them all. Actually they are more like a cult! 😂
Yes Tim is very controlling and to be honest the children look like rabbits in head lights a lot of the Time, especially Hozzana!! On 1 of the vlogs Tim must have been wearing a new track suit and opened the door and Astro jumped up to great him apparently getting mud on his track suit bottoms. Tim was furious and blamed the kids or at least the girls, I think for not cleaning him up after he had been outside . I needed to watch a couple of times but it was here that confirned his control of the family. Since then I have watched other vlogs and have noticed the gaslighting and belittling of Ella as well!! But she thinks it's Funny! More fool Her!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Title suggestion:

100% they cater to American Christian audience. I think maybe a lot of Americans havent seen through their fakery yet because maybe theres cultural barriers or they have never been to England.
American here! I can tell you, other than just pure stupidity and nativity, another reason most Americans cannot see through their bullshit is the accents.

I believe that is part of the reason why so many believe that the children are so well-mannered and polite without a whole lot of proof to back that up. The British accent sounds I guess... proper? I don't know how to explain it.

Also, one more thing, a certain segment of people in America are obsessed with biracial children and interracial relationships. They are so in love with the idea of the Grimwades that they cannot see the reality of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If this is how she homeschools I'm surprised they've learned much of anything. She's just reading things off of her phone. She should've made hard copies of what she was reading so the kids could follow along. No whiteboard or other visual aids in sight. Their different grade levels should've been taken more into account. Also, as an American it would've been interesting to hear about Black British History.

• Angry
American here! I can tell you, other than just pure stupidity and nativity, another reason most Americans cannot see through their bullshit is the accents.

I believe that is part of the reason why so many believe that the children are so well-mannered and polite without a whole lot of proof to back that up. The British accent sounds I guess... proper? I don't know how to explain it.

Also, one more thing, a certain segment of people in America are obsessed with biracial children and interracial relationships. They are so in love with the idea of the Grimwades that they cannot see the reality of the family.
That is true. I know lot's of black women in Uk wanting to get with white men so they can have light skin babies and lots of white women wanting to get with black men so they can have mixed babies. They literally say that is what they are looking for. Personally when I was dating, it was to get a good man. My kids skin colour didn't make a difference. I think mixed relationships are good, as long as children are taught their heritage and roots on BOTH sides. And as long as the parents aren't insulting the kids looks and skin

Also Black history month is more of an American thing. It isn't taught in schools here. If they havebstarted teaching it here recently then it is relatively. As it was never on the British curriculum. Uk concentrates in European history mainly. The only thing I ever heard about Black History Month growing up was on Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Sister Sister or when Americans would talk about it on tv

*relatively new i meant to say lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I get it why people think their kids are well mannered and smart. At first glance I thought that too, as they waited for each other to speak at the dinner table, didn't shout or fight and generally behaved like kids in school when the head checks in at class. But then it felt unnatural, staged and I realised something was just not right, kids should be kids laughing playing freely not acting like they know everything...its just copying Tim's preachy talks, and I can imagine sometimes they even rehearse what everyone's gonna say on camera.
They can express themselves well, confidently for their age but unfortunately there is not much knowledge and education to back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is true. I know lot's of black women in Uk wanting to get with white men so they can have light skin babies and lots of white women wanting to get with black men so they can have mixed babies. They literally say that is what they are looking for. Personally when I was dating, it was to get a good man. My kids skin colour didn't make a difference. I think mixed relationships are good, as long as children are taught their heritage and roots on BOTH sides. And as long as the parents aren't insulting the kids looks and skin

Also Black history month is more of an American thing. It isn't taught in schools here. If they havebstarted teaching it here recently then it is relatively. As it was never on the British curriculum. Uk concentrates in European history mainly. The only thing I ever heard about Black History Month growing up was on Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Sister Sister or when Americans would talk about it on tv

*relatively new i meant to say lol
I must say black history month has been taught for over 15+ years in the UK. Every month of October in every school I went to but probably depends on the areas I’ve been in

I must say black history month has been taught for over 15+ years in the UK. Every month of October in every school I went to but probably depends on the areas I’ve been in
I remember learning about in my school too. I thought this was common

Reactions: 4
I'm 25 and was never taught anything about it, the only time i heard of it was on Thats So Raven lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember learning about in my school too. I thought this was common
Yeah it was first celebrated in the uk in 1987 so I’d say it’s been taught in schools for maybe even more than 20 years but not sure exactly when it was introduced to schools x

I'm 25 and was never taught anything about it, the only time i heard of it was on Thats So Raven lol
Same 25 going 26. I was taught it from primary up until secondary. Must of been a thing of where we different schools were

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.