The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the way she was trying to tell the 'grimwade gang' off like one of her kids for daring to call her out 😆 And then has the audacity to reassure us that 'I still love you' like the viewers are the ones who did something wrong! SMH

Reactions: 13
I asked as well but it got a lot of likes haha đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚
Clearly it was their number 1 fans who were so upset I made a negative comment towards them 😂😂😂

Clearly it was their number 1 fans who were so upset I made a negative comment towards them 😂😂😂
I just looked through the comments on today’s video and a lot of people seems to be asking about astro aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell??!
ella going on and on trying to justify their behaviour in the last video and disappointment in us! You can tell she was p*ssed 😂
All she has done is shown us Tattlers that we were right and she does have a sense of entitlement. The fame has really gone to their heads. Just apologise and move on.

why was she doing hair and not home schooling?

I wasn’t really bothered about the dog but now I want to know where he is! What did they tell the kids? Obviously they read the comments but just ignored that one asked multiple times.

And they do read the comments as they have vlogs where they read some out. I’m sure Tim sits down of an evening (after a hard days filming and editing whilst Ella gets the kids to bed then cleans the house until midnight) reading through the comments which usually are full of idiots bigging them up đŸ„Ž

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry did she just have the nerve to say she was disappointed with the comments!? :rolleyes:
Most of them weren't even rude just pointing out that we're still in a pandemic. Unless they've been reading here. They're gonna dig themselves into a hole with this...
And how she said a few of you....erm, no...it was literally every comment apart from a few. This video was full of a heap of nonsense ....a perfectly placed school book, harper and her squealing, it's cute she reckons, and the oh were far too busy to read comments. Give me a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does think she is special
 saying how disappointed she is in “some of” us and the whole “I still love all of you” nonsense is so laughable. She doesn’t love anyone who calls her out. We obviously got under her skin and GOOD. Maybe now we can get under her skin enough that she will address the dog situation.

Notice when Harper is doing her schoolwork, if you can even call it that, nobody is engaging her. She is coloring
. Like coloring is great but she should be reading fluently at her age and I bet she isn’t. Hosanna is about 9 and still can’t read worth a damn. I guess they are just being groomed to be stay at home mothers and Tim and Ella assume they don’t need an education.

My comment on the video has a lot of interaction and I would say it mostly has commenters agreeing although a few are still up their asses defending them. These two won’t ever be humbled. They have so many money makers pulling in revenue they won’t ever have to work or be humble. It is sad for Hosanna who Ella makes it clear she doesn’t think is pretty as the others (poor girl doesn’t get any acting work) so I guess she just has decided Hosanna needs to be the domestic servant. Ugh đŸ€ź

What the hell??!
ella going on and on trying to justify their behaviour in the last video and disappointment in us! You can tell she was p*ssed 😂
All she has done is shown us Tattlers that we were right and she does have a sense of entitlement. The fame has really gone to their heads. Just apologise and move on.

why was she doing hair and not home schooling?

I wasn’t really bothered about the dog but now I want to know where he is! What did they tell the kids? Obviously they read the comments but just ignored that one asked multiple times.

And they do read the comments as they have vlogs where they read some out. I’m sure Tim sits down of an evening (after a hard days filming and editing whilst Ella gets the kids to bed then cleans the house until midnight) reading through the comments which usually are full of idiots bigging them up đŸ„Ž
Can’t bloody stand the pair of them!!

Reactions: 5
She really does think she is special
 saying how disappointed she is in “some of” us and the whole “I still love all of you” nonsense is so laughable. She doesn’t love anyone who calls her out. We obviously got under her skin and GOOD. Maybe now we can get under her skin enough that she will address the dog situation.

Notice when Harper is doing her schoolwork, if you can even call it that, nobody is engaging her. She is coloring
. Like coloring is great but she should be reading fluently at her age and I bet she isn’t. Hosanna is about 9 and still can’t read worth a damn. I guess they are just being groomed to be stay at home mothers and Tim and Ella assume they don’t need an education.

My comment on the video has a lot of interaction and I would say it mostly has commenters agreeing although a few are still up their asses defending them. These two won’t ever be humbled. They have so many money makers pulling in revenue they won’t ever have to work or be humble. It is sad for Hosanna who Ella makes it clear she doesn’t think is pretty as the others (poor girl doesn’t get any acting work) so I guess she just has decided Hosanna needs to be the domestic servant. Ugh đŸ€ź
Is this your comment? If not here is a comment of someone calling them out

Attachments

Reactions: 4

They're so obsessed with gender and gender roles it's disturbing. Going on and on about whether it's a boy or girl like it's this huge life defining thing. As if the boys can only play and share interests with a little brother and a girl would just be another nice bit of window dressing.
The comments are full of it too- how they reeeaally want it to be a boy but at least a girl would be another pretty face to look at. It's a shame too cos they're clearly bright kids and it's all just going to waste cos they can't be bothered to educate them.
Also, I haven't been watching long enough to notice how Ella treats Hosanna but imo Hosanna is the most stunning! Such a sweet face and gorgeous hair!

• Heart
lol are people actually believing Ella and Tim's story about them going to a prior appointment a week before and the kids being allowed in? It sounded like a balled-faced lie to me. Tim even turned to poor Hosanna and made her repeat what Ella had just said. What was she going to say 'no, mum is lying. She didn't even have a doctor's appointment last week.' Lol. Hosanna even looked like she was lying. lol.

• Wow
lol are people actually believing Ella and Tim's story about them going to a prior appointment a week before and the kids being allowed in? It sounded like a balled-faced lie to me. Tim even turned to poor Hosanna and made her repeat what Ella had just said. What was she going to say 'no, mum is lying. She didn't even have a doctor's appointment last week.' Lol. Hosanna even looked like she was lying. lol.
EXACLTY and if that was the case why you only mentioning it now and not in the video at the hospital 😂😂

Reactions: 7
EXACLTY and if that was the case why you only mentioning it now and not in the video at the hospital 😂😂
Correct. Ella was going off that video, trying to blast that hospital. I doubt she would have let a chance to say 'last week all of the kids were allowed in!' instead she said the email didn't specify. It's like people forget to critically think sometimes.

They're so obsessed with gender and gender roles it's disturbing. Going on and on about whether it's a boy or girl like it's this huge life defining thing. As if the boys can only play and share interests with a little brother and a girl would just be another nice bit of window dressing.
The comments are full of it too- how they reeeaally want it to be a boy but at least a girl would be another pretty face to look at. It's a shame too cos they're clearly bright kids and it's all just going to waste cos they can't be bothered to educate them.
Also, I haven't been watching long enough to notice how Ella treats Hosanna but imo Hosanna is the most stunning! Such a sweet face and gorgeous hair!
i think she treats hosanna too. i remember when halle was so excited when she finally got a bike. harper still doesn’t have one either đŸ„ș

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They even deleted my comment haha shows what kind of assholes they are, not being able to handle the truth. Telling us they are disappointed in us but they still love us like we are their kids, jeeez. This woman is going nuts. They are bringing up modern slaves to cater for their needs and needs of their husbands in the future. They initially said they don’t care about the gender, and now they are telling their stupid fans to tell them if it’s a girl or a boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If they had gone to the hospital appointment with all the children and Tim why didn't they film it...... Very strange because they always film things like that.
It's obvious that they're lying and the kids can't say anything because they look too scared to.

They even deleted my comment haha shows what kind of assholes they are, not being able to handle the truth. Telling us they are disappointed in us but they still love us like we are their kids, jeeez. This woman is going nuts. They are bringing up modern slaves to cater for their needs and needs of their husbands in the future. They initially said they don’t care about the gender, and now they are telling their stupid fans to tell them if it’s a girl or a boy.
they’d get better views if they revealed the baby was a girl or a boy after birth

Reactions: 3
they’d get better views if they revealed the baby was a girl or a boy after birth
Please don’t be giving them ideas 😂😂 they are literally trying to find every way for their channel to grow and it’s not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please don’t be giving them ideas 😂😂 they are literally trying to find every way for their channel to grow and it’s not working.
It really isn’t. After 4 years of doing youtube I bet they thought they’d be in much bigger house by now. People are starting to see through their fake act

Any one notice how many times they said "we are so busy with work". What i think they mean is the kids have work not them.
So many patronising, condescending comments made by Ella last night. Also mentioned they had previously had to cancel a scan for work but in the scan vlog Dim was bleating on bout they cant just rebook or cancel the scan coz its so important and they are so busy, so which is it Dim. So if you are so busy with work, when will home school happen?
This family is getting outta control, so self obsessed, all about the image and their true colours are shining through. X

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.