The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, lol, their fans might be the reason they don't really have any interesting content.
I low-key think that’s why their content is boring if you think about it. There content is like going to church during the sermon the first bit your locked into then you just zone out. Tim just gives be wanna youth pastor vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see they've taken their boys and the baby out for a meal leaving the girls at home. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I see they've taken their boys and the baby out for a meal leaving the girls at home. Disgusting.
They treat those girls like slaves. I hope when those girls are 16 they move out & get away from those sick parents & live a free life. But i have a feeling they will be brainwashed with not enough confidence to leave

Instead of free britney we need #FreeTheGrimwadeGirls 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They said they were with their auntie. Probably have a grand old time as they don’t need to look after Houston so they can actually enjoy themselves!

Their aunty probably needed some cleaning done 🤣

It's a bit weird that neither Tim or Ella's brothers & sisters come to visit much or bring the kids out or give any attention. Not so long ago one of the uncles bought the boys personalised football kits and nothing for the girls..

Sorry but if anyone came with gifts for just 1 or 2 of my kids and left the rest out... I'd say...Thank you so much for the gesture but please don't get gifts again unless their all included..... i hate that leaving kids out game

Reactions: 7
I think they only did one series but unfortunately they’re playing it again. My daughter unfortunately loves it so watches it when it’s on but it just gives me the absolute ick and makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon in the morning 😂
Same 😩😩🙈

…but it lets me drink a hot cup of tea in peace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think they havent been posting because they are busy out spending the kids earned money. Did you see their instragram clip...they literally sat in the restaurant filming & allowing Reu to slap & grab Heze. Not one of the parents said stop or have some manners or good behaviour in public or at the dinner table.

Its as bad as when they let the girls run around screaming in the dressing rooms while Tim & Heze stood in the doorway if the ladies dressing room.... surely men shouldn't be allowed stand there being nosy & creepy. I know it would make me feel uneasy if a grown man was standing watching women going in & out of a changing room with just a curtain between your naked self & some strange guy

I'm not being funny but why the hell does Tim go with the girls clothes shopping. Anyone else find it strange

Reactions: 13
It’s already bad enough that Hosanna thinks she’s a big woman😂
Where is she ever gonna find a man? No school, if they go to the shops it’s together, poor thing. How are they going to learn about LIFE LESSONS whilst being locked up together

I low-key think that’s why their content is boring if you think about it. There content is like going to church during the sermon the first bit your locked into then you just zone out. Tim just gives be wanna youth pastor vibes.
You said it, but i’ve been thinking it 🙈

Reactions: 2
Ella posted a FB story bout how tired she is. I swear down her fake eyelashes are 9 inches long. Perhaps if she dint have them on she could keep her eyes open. Never seen them look so ridiculous. Think that just about sums them up, everything is fake. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ella posted a FB story bout how tired she is. I swear down her fake eyelashes are 9 inches long. Perhaps if she dint have them on she could keep her eyes open. Never seen them look so ridiculous. Think that just about sums them up, everything is fake. X
Thats all she ever says. I think her & Tim thrive on attention

It's clear they don't really have anything interesting to say as well. It's the same crap every vlog
Yes I noticed all the videos are the same. I was wondering why they havent posted. theý live a very boring life for a large family that make money

Reactions: 2
No Astro in any videos since the pity video when most of them had Covid. I think he may have been dumped 😭 in a dog's shelter. 😠

Reactions: 5
Oh my days! The latest vlog 😴

lord knows what they’ve been doing when they were off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.