The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love them but the pushy polite kids act is a bit wearing. Plus the lack of education is just very clear. Kids are well spoken but you wonder. Gender roles jump out like a sore thumb

Reactions: 5
Ella has a new bag, literally done an Insta post for her new bag. Thats the 3rd Valentino bag, all different i have seen in posts this week. X
Oh I See!! They seem to Be flaunting their money now right before our Eyes!! They know people are beginning to talk about their morals! I'm sorry but that bag is ugly and the money spent on it could have gone towards decorating the girls bedroom!! They are sleeping below stripped off wallpaper on the walls for goodness sake!! These parents spend so much money on themselves but can't take their kids away for a little weekend break like the one they've just had!! The children just seem like robots and are cooped up 24 hours a day. It's such a controllong and negative atmosphere!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I asked the question where is their dog in the you tube comments on the "we are back" video. Got no reply.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
‘ so I got a new bag ‘ hmm meanwhile your kids are living in cramped conditions and wear hand me downs ( not that it’s a problem but these kids technically pay the bills ). Just smh and for the record Ella it’s not really a bag I would be showing off loool, Valentino is a bit old now 🙈
Notice they never dress Houston. Shes always in a baby vest, or pyjamas, and now they have started putting her in Harpers dresses, the clothes are way too big & hanging off her because Harper is 5!!!! And they never brush Houstons hair. So Ella, please stop saying your kids are immaculate and it takes 2 hours to get them ready in the morning.

The white hair extensions are not nice and she looks completely ridiculous toting that bag.
Someone else said it up thread, but it's very difficult to come across a family vlog that aren't a bunch of narcissists!

Reactions: 8
Notice they never dress Houston. Shes always in a baby vest, or pyjamas, and now they have started putting her in Harpers dresses, the clothes are way too big & hanging off her because Harper is 5!!!! And they never brush Houstons hair. So Ella, please stop saying your kids are immaculate and it takes 2 hours to get them ready in the morning.
She don’t get them ready they get each other ready 😂😂😂😂 I said in the threat yesterday they literally talk Houston shopping in just a vest and let her walk around the shop like it with no socks or shoes on 😑

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She don’t get them ready they get each other ready 😂😂😂😂 I said in the threat yesterday they literally talk Houston shopping in just a vest and let her walk around the shop like it with no socks or shoes on 😑
Thats shameful. That poor child could have walked on anything. Plastic, glass, dog poo. And the bacteria alone from customers walking with their shoes on bringing in bacteria from the street etc. Not to mention, most stores use very strong cleaning agents, much stronger than household. She could gave got chemical burn because baby skin is so sensitive and much thinner than adults. Half the time the girls wear Tims basketball jerseys & their down to their feet!

Thats shameful. That poor child could have walked on anything. Plastic, glass, dog poo. And the bacteria alone from customers walking with their shoes on bringing in bacteria from the street etc. Not to mention, most stores use very strong cleaning agents, much stronger than household. She could gave got chemical burn because baby skin is so sensitive and much thinner than adults. Half the time the girls wear Tims basketball jerseys & their down to their feet!
I’m ngl I find it a bit weird when they wear Tims jerseys 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
For ages Rue would be wearing clothes that were literally draping off of him. It legit looked like he was wearing he use handy downs. There’s nothing wrong with that but surely he could just wait to actually wear them when they fit properly.

Reactions: 4
For ages Rue would be wearing clothes that were literally draping off of him. It legit looked like he was wearing he use handy downs. There’s nothing wrong with that but surely he could just wait to actually wear them when they fit properly.
Exactly, where them they fit.

What is up with their clothes lately...

Ella with that 80's Amish wife shirt
Tim.... straight out of 1987 with his shell suit
Houston - In Harpers floral grandma dress
Harper - In Hosannas floral grandma dress

Thats what happens when you let babies run a household & dress each other

Notice they let Heze dye his hair blue. But it was a huge deal for the girls to get their nails done. Then Halle got kid wash out hair dye for her birthday and had to share with everybody

• Sad
Notice they let Heze dye his hair blue. But it was a huge deal for the girls to get their nails done. Then Halle got kid wash out hair dye for her birthday and had to share with everybody
I’ve never understood the coloured hair thing with Heze,especially when they do the videos of the kids watching him getting his hair dyed. Whilst Ella rambles on that she isn’t a hairdresser but knows what she’s doing. If I was the girls I’d be feeling a way that my brother is allowed to do the most with his hair but I’m not.
They probably dye his hair so it stands out on the football pitch.

Reactions: 7
New song the girls are dancing to today.

Hey, woman
Hey, woman
Hey, woman
Let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
Let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
What you need?
She give tenfold, come here, papa, plant your seed
She can grow it from her womb, a family
Provide lovin' overlooked and unappreciated, you see
You can reciprocate
I got delicious taste
You need a woman's touch in your place
Just protect her and keep her safe
Baby, worship my hips and waist
So feminine with grace
I touch your soul when you hear me say
"Boy, let me be your woman"
Let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
Let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your lady, I'm a woman
I'm a motherfucker but they got a problem
Put some babies in your life and take away the drama
Put that paper in the picture, like a diorama
Gotta face a lot people that are opposite
'Cause the world told me we ain't got that common sense
Gotta prove it to myself that I'm on top of tit
And you will never know a God, without a Goddess
As honest as fuckin' honest get
And I could be on everything
I mean I could be the leader, head of all the states
I could smile and jiggle it 'til his pockets empty
I could be the CEO, just look at Robyn Fenty
And I'ma be there for you 'cause you on my team, girl
Don't ever think you ain't hella these niggas dream girl
They wanna pit us against each other when we succeedin' for no reasons
They wanna see us end up like we Regina on Mean Girls
Princess or queen, tomboy or king (yeah)
You've heard a lot, you've never seen (nah)
Mother Earth, Mother Mary rise to the top
Divine feminine, I'm feminine (why?)
Woman (daddy)
Let me be your woman (let me be your)
Woman, woman, woman (I need to be your) (daddy)
I can be your woman (I know)
Woman, woman, woman (daddy)
Let me be your woman (I know)
Woman, woman, woman

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
New song the girls are dancing to today.

Hey, woman
Hey, woman
Hey, woman
Let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
Let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
What you need?
She give tenfold, come here, papa, plant your seed
She can grow it from her womb, a family
Provide lovin' overlooked and unappreciated, you see
You can reciprocate
I got delicious taste
You need a woman's touch in your place
Just protect her and keep her safe
Baby, worship my hips and waist
So feminine with grace
I touch your soul when you hear me say
"Boy, let me be your woman"
Let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
Let me be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your woman
Woman, woman, woman
I can be your lady, I'm a woman
I'm a motherfucker but they got a problem
Put some babies in your life and take away the drama
Put that paper in the picture, like a diorama
Gotta face a lot people that are opposite
'Cause the world told me we ain't got that common sense
Gotta prove it to myself that I'm on top of tit
And you will never know a God, without a Goddess
As honest as fuckin' honest get
And I could be on everything
I mean I could be the leader, head of all the states
I could smile and jiggle it 'til his pockets empty
I could be the CEO, just look at Robyn Fenty
And I'ma be there for you 'cause you on my team, girl
Don't ever think you ain't hella these niggas dream girl
They wanna pit us against each other when we succeedin' for no reasons
They wanna see us end up like we Regina on Mean Girls
Princess or queen, tomboy or king (yeah)
You've heard a lot, you've never seen (nah)
Mother Earth, Mother Mary rise to the top
Divine feminine, I'm feminine (why?)
Woman (daddy)
Let me be your woman (let me be your)
Woman, woman, woman (I need to be your) (daddy)
Let me be your woman (I know)
Woman, woman, woman
Its normal to them considering Tim & Ella are constantly talking about love making, baby making, frisky stuff in front of them

Soooo cringe

Its normal to them considering Tim & Ella are constantly talking about love making, baby making, frisky stuff in front of them

Soooo cringe
It makes no sense. Isn't that the type of stuff they were protecting their kids from by homeschooling?? They are too much. Lol have they uploaded yet??

• Heart
Seems they just cant practice what they preach. They home school coz they want to protect and keep them innocent yet the girls are dancing to such obscene lyrics. I put the lyrics on their insta and it got removed. So i put them up again and i will keep putting them up when ever they are removed. Hosanna dancing to these lyrics, pulling those faces and moves are someones literal wet dream. It absolutely revolts me. X

Seems they just cant practice what they preach. They home school coz they want to protect and keep them innocent yet the girls are dancing to such obscene lyrics. I put the lyrics on their insta and it got removed. So i put them up again and i will keep putting them up when ever they are removed. Hosanna dancing to these lyrics, pulling those faces and moves are someones literal wet dream. It absolutely revolts me. X
I think CPS really need to look at this unhealthy cult family

Reactions: 7
I just realized who Tim is trying to be like! Tray from the Rush Fam. Didn't they say they idolize that family or something?? They want to be as successful as them. They need to take a page out of the Rush fam's book and move (not as many times as that family does but still...) Lol. I remember the time they tried to pull a prank and their fans turned rabid on them. Honestly, lol, their fans might be the reason they don't really have any interesting content.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.