The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s idiots! How did they come to this conclusion. We’re they sat there for six weeks or something!!! Something tells me that was just one big excuse.. vile pair. For them not bro even try with the other kids.. not even playgroup or nursery. It’s just sad really. They’re missing out on so much. They don’t know anyone else other than each other those kids. Maybe heze because of football but still it’s not appropriate
Literally when halle cried when her and her dad missed the flipping stop on the train? i was thinking???
the separation anxiety them kids have is real it’s a stop for goodness sakes not missing a plane to america. they are ruining them so sheltered them kids it’s brutal

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel really sorry for all the grimwade kids they will all reach adulthood without the basic skills of reading, writing & arithmetic. They are so far behind.
If the careers their parents have chosen for them, (professional footballers for the boys & acting, modelling, dancing for the girls) are not fruitful they will have no qualifications to fall back on & that would be soul destroying for them. I hope they take all their anger out on their money grabbing parents as it is their fault & they deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any one else noticed a follower called Kirsten Carter. She comments in capitals and puts the most ridiculous things. Its very very obsessive behaviour. Will not have a bad word said about them.

Reactions: 7
Any one else noticed a follower called Kirsten Carter. She comments in capitals and puts the most ridiculous things. Its very very obsessive behaviour. Will not have a bad word said about them.
I noticed them. She replies to everything someone else comments. The replies are always so hard to read and I’ve seen a few comments from other people asking her to stop shouting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never understand what she is trying to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's creepy as heck. lol. I also find it creepy when commenters call Tim, Daddy Tim. That by itself is creepy, but they don't seem to call Ella, Mummy Ella. That would be weird too, but still. Like, what's up with that? Daddy Tim? :sick: Why? Some of the people in that comment section are weird as hell.

Reactions: 8
They have been of the radar for a few days now. Maybe they have been rehoming the puppy or maybe they have been working hard on the home and garden cleaning, tidying and decorating the kids bedrooms and there going to suprise people...more chance of finding a pile Rocking Horse shite!

They have been of the radar for a few days now. Maybe they have been rehoming the puppy or maybe they have been working hard on the home and garden cleaning, tidying and decorating the kids bedrooms and there going to suprise people...more chance of finding a pile Rocking Horse shite!
I think they must be really sick, COVID can really leave you drained. I think they were in the early stages in the last vlog, not realising it would get worse before it got better. That’s their bread and butter so just not vlogging isn’t really an option for daddy Tim 😂 there have been no IG stories either.

Reactions: 10
I think they must be really sick, COVID can really leave you drained. I think they were in the early stages in the last vlog, not realising it would get worse before it got better. That’s their bread and butter so just not vlogging isn’t really an option for daddy Tim 😂 there have been no IG stories either.
Yeah, I'm really surprised they haven't uploaded anything. The girls haven't done any tiktoks??

Reactions: 5
I'd say they havent been posting because people are calling them out on their crap & they want it to die down.

Their probably trying to make new video ideas that paint Tim in a good light doing housework or something productive

I'd say they havent been posting because people are calling them out on their crap & they want it to die down.

Their probably trying to make new video ideas that paint Tim in a good light doing housework or something productive
I agree with this! This thread has been moving very quickly and their probably trying to think of ways they can cash in on baby number #7.

Reactions: 5
I can guarantee in the next few videos we wil see:

1. Tim doing more around the house or running errands & looking after the kids
2. The kids outside playing or a family day out
3. A video defending themselves and preaching that everyone is wrong about them with the kids preaching how they love to cook, clean, babysit & work
4. A homeschool video is due in end of August/ early September to trynand shut people up about them never doing any school work
5. And of course Ella is still going to be moaning about being sick & tired from pregnancy

Well I stand corrected!
Yesterday was a throwback picture of Reu and now this!
C353BCDC-5479-4218-9F2A-DB54399E9179.png

and there I was worried about the kids 🤦🏾‍♀️

Why is she at the spa having a pamper day when they all have covid & are supposed to be isolating. They literally said they were too sick to film etc and had to send Heze & Halle away while they isolated.... so now Ella is exposing others to covid in a salon putting lives & businesses at risk. Soooo Selfish, careless & ignorant. Guess her Elderberries cured their covid afterall

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I looked up Mimi Shelini she is a influencer on Instagram looks like a model not sure about the pampering link. Maybe hired or gifted a foot spa? I don't recognise this flooring in their house does anyone else? I doubt they have room for this in their tiny shoe box house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I looked up Mimi Shelini she is a influencer on Instagram looks like a model not sure about the pampering link. Maybe hired or gifted a foot spa? I don't recognise this flooring in their house does anyone else? I doubt they have room for this in their tiny shoe box house.
Im sure that is not their flooring.

They're being super weird. No new face pictures. Any ideas why?
I wonder if they have been on here. And seen all the comments and taken a step back. I hope they don’t do a moaning video about negative truthful comments!

Reactions: 4
Im sure that is not their flooring.

I wonder if they have been on here. And seen all the comments and taken a step back. I hope they don’t do a moaning video about negative truthful comments!
I hope they do look on here and have a think. The thing is once you get a hint of influencer lifestyle, it's difficult to stop - so I don't think they will.
I think they'll see all the comments as "hating" and think it comes with being successful. If only they knew that they're not of that ilk, they're quite embarrassing and cringey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.