The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They stopped filming because everyone is calling them out on their sickening, sexist, fake, lazy, greedy, neglectful behaviour..... so they need a few days etc to figure out new videos that paint them in a good light to try & redeem themselves. Im also waiting for the clap back video calling everyone wrong about them

Reactions: 8
They stopped filming because everyone is calling them out on their sickening, sexist, fake, lazy, greedy, neglectful behaviour..... so they need a few days etc to figure out new videos that paint them in a good light to try & redeem themselves. Im also waiting for the clap back video calling everyone wrong about them
I don't know. Alot of their subscribers seem pretty snowed. They for sure see the comments calling them out, but they also see the amount of people who come to their rescue and unfortunately, those people outnumber the other.

Isn't it true that if you put covid in your YouTube video title, you don't get paid or something, which is why a lot of YouTubers don't say the word or put it in their titles??

Reactions: 4
It’s ok everyone, Tim has spoken. They are all ok and they will be back soon?! 🤔

just rue and Houston in the IG stories looked like they were in tv offices, hard to tell. They’ve been super busy apparently 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just loveeeee Harper me, my fav
If I was too send them a P.o. box i would defo be sending harper some gifts (not from poundland tho) 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Reu Bear is adorable. Harpers sweet. Halles a nice kid but the squeel she does when excited is a bit annoying.... heze, i thought he was nice before but now i realise its a rehearsed fake act with him to please his parents... hosanna is annoying, attention seeking & you can tell shes sneaky, listens & watches everything.... houston... sorry but that kid is annoying with that screaming, whining crying alllllllll the time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
- i know he is a child but rue used to piss me right off i never even used to watch the videos that would be like: 2 year old tantrums or whatever. but now he is getting older and growing on me. I think he’s the fav for the parents
- i also think heze used to be cute and well mannered how him and that bleeping ball piss me right off
-hmm hosannas dancing faces annoying to say the least but for now doesn’t bother me that much, she has her dads mouth area and teeth and eyes tho. i know sis is tired of them same old christmas presents the most tho.
- harper is just so cute, i dnno she’s just got something about her she used to have a comfort having her fingers in her mouth and sit next to mum, she’s a little cute diva and she tries to keep up with the dances
- halle ngl is a star she defo what you call stands out (i know cliche)
- houston : annoying.
- ella just pisses me of more than tim i dnno why

Reactions: 3
- i know he is a child but rue used to piss me right off i never even used to watch the videos that would be like: 2 year old tantrums or whatever. but now he is getting older and growing on me. I think he’s the fav for the parents
- i also think heze used to be cute and well mannered how him and that bleeping ball piss me right off
-hmm hosannas dancing faces annoying to say the least but for now doesn’t bother me that much, she has her dads mouth area and teeth and eyes tho. i know sis is tired of them same old christmas presents the most tho.
- harper is just so cute, i dnno she’s just got something about her she used to have a comfort having her fingers in her mouth and sit next to mum, she’s a little cute diva and she tries to keep up with the dances
- halle ngl is a star she defo what you call stands out (i know cliche)
- houston : annoying.
- ella just pisses me of more than tim i dnno why
I think with Ella she has the look that she knows best. There's a permanent smirk on her face underneath that veneer! She really believes that she is the best mother in the world! Everything she says has an air of smugness about it. I don't want to be too cruel about it all but Tim runs her into the ground then turns around and says she's a wonder woman or words to that Effect! He is lazy very very lazy. But it's clear now that he doesn't care because he can insist that Ella wants to do it All!!

I found this family because I was really interested in their life as a mixed couple. My OH is white. I soon became shocked because this is not normal behaviour...not normal at all. I always feel like Tim is lecturing us and loves the sound of his own Voice! I could go on and on but ill save the rest untill they come back as I am a little obsessed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder how much they make with youtube? I know they mentioned moving in a vlog a couple of months ago but I thought they definitely would have done it by now if they were making a good income from it
Social Blade says they make up to £57,300 a year/ £4,800 a month from YouTube.
Screenshot_20210819-080330_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
Which is why I’m wondering about this absence. It’s going to lower their income. 🤔
They think that they're all famous now hence them sitting in the reception area of a tv company.
Everything about them is fake, cringy and disgusting. Their poor children are all exploited and they favour boys over girls.
Awful.

I know Youtubers don't owe their subscribers anything but the Grimwade subscribers seem to genuinely care and love this family, going as far as to fight with, gaslight, shame, and demean those who have even one small critique of the family, so I find it strange that they vanished on such loyal and rabid fans without a word. Worse yet, the little message they left a week ago made it seem like they would only be missing one video upload, but now they've missed several. I'm sure their subscribers are worried sick and praying they're alright, but they have not dropped one 'we're fine, Grimwade gang, Ya Haaar Maaa!' or anything. Goes to show how much they really care about their followers in my opinion.
They have since uploaded an instastory saying their alive but i fully agree, they only care for the money the kids are making them. They dont give a tiny rats ass bout their followers. If they did they would dropped one each night a video should be released to say sorry we cant upload but we are all good. Funny how they had to wait to do tht till they were sat in some kinda of production place, most probably pimping out the two babies this time as thats who was with them, just Reu n Houston. X

When will someone break the new to Tim he isnt a black man or a model. He pulls the most ridiculous eyes that make him look like hes pooing rather than the sex God he thinks he is. X

• Haha
They have since uploaded an instastory saying their alive but i fully agree, they only care for the money the kids are making them. They dont give a tiny rats ass bout their followers. If they did they would dropped one each night a video should be released to say sorry we cant upload but we are all good. Funny how they had to wait to do tht till they were sat in some kinda of production place, most probably pimping out the two babies this time as thats who was with them, just Reu n Houston. X

When will someone break the new to Tim he isnt a black man or a model. He pulls the most ridiculous eyes that make him look like hes pooing rather than the sex God he thinks he is. X
He's a very very unattractive man to me. Those faces he makes, honestly make my stomach roll. It disgusts me more when Hezzie and Rue mimic it. It looks like they have a headache and need glasses. I'm guessing they moved which is why they aren't taking pictures at their home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He's a very very unattractive man to me. Those faces he makes, honestly make my stomach roll. It disgusts me more when Hezzie and Rue mimic it. It looks like they have a headache and need glasses. I'm guessing they moved which is why they aren't taking pictures at their home.

😆😆😆 I hate those stupid squint eye faces Tim makes, horrific. He really thinks so much of himself.
I doubt they've moved. It was only last week or so they were justifying staying put with 7 kids in two bedrooms.

Tim & Ella appear to be gone on a trip to a nice hotel type country house in his latest stories.... and Ella is all dressed up, stiletto heels handbag etc posing in what looks like a restaurant or hotel bathroom..... they sure got over covid real fast!!!!

Tim & Ella appear to be gone on a trip to a nice hotel type country house in his latest stories.... and Ella is all dressed up, stiletto heels handbag etc posing in what looks like a restaurant or hotel bathroom..... they sure got over covid real fast!!!!
Her extreme morning sickness too apparently...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure the children would like to stay over somewhere nice. A change from home or grandparents 🤷🏾‍♀️ Tim and Ella have been away a few times this year, poor kiddies 🙁

Agree so much with the comments about Harper. She seems very quiet lately when she was always smiling and full of personality. Definitely feels like she’s been forgotten about since she was no longer the youngest
Harper has always been my favourite alongside Rue, they were both more natural in the beginning. I think she’s the most beautiful child they have, those enormous big brown eyes of hers, she just melts my heart and I just want to give her a massive hug and some quality time. She is very bright and would really benefit by going to school. I used to like Heze and Hosanna, but now it’s all for the camera. Halle is beautiful but I have never really taken to her for some reason. And as for the screaming bloody Houston!!! God help me she drives me insane with her constant screeching. I used to really like Ella but not so much now. I never took to work shy lazy arse Tim, can’t stand him never have, I would always fast forward when he would prattle on about crap!! This baby is all for views, I said that on the you tube comments and got called a troll 😈🤣🤣🤣 I am fed up with Ella constantly moaning about this pregnancy!!! If it’s that bad why the duck go onto having another!! 🤔🤔🤔

Yeah that video when Ella had obviously been on here and was defending lazy arse Tim and prattling on about how much he does behind the scenes!! Stop spending obscene amounts of money on yourselves and take those bloody kids on holiday and get them into school before it’s too late. I feel so sorry for them. Their just cash cows for those two twats!!

• Sad
I’m sure the children would like to stay over somewhere nice. A change from home or grandparents 🤷🏾‍♀️ Tim and Ella have been away a few times this year, poor kiddies 🙁
Exactly. The kids have earned that money for the parents to enjoy. Even if they took the kids somewhere free like the beach, camping by a lake, a day walking in the woods or nature park or lake. The break away would be so good for the kids. Remember the video ages ago where Tim referred to being in charge as babysitting the kids.... that annoyed me.... since when does a parent."babysit" their own kid

• Heart
Ella is pretty & looks good after 6 kids..as any woman looks good after having kids..... but their followers need to be reminded she is no Beyonce, Lupita Nyong'o or Taraj P Henson.... they are swooning over her calling her a goddess..... she literally runs around in leggingw, gym wear and pyjamas. She looks much better with the natural afro hair rather than those annoying braids whipping the kids when she swings them everywhere

Their cousin had a big birthday party last night. Rochelle posted about it. I wonder if that’s where Tim and Ella went but made sure not to show any of the party in their stories? Because being at a party so soon after covid doesn’t look good ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.