The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reason why the suprise pregnancy reveal to Tim was a set up. It was all positioned in place so the camera would fit them both in. How folks can not see thro there absolute BS blows my mind x
Lol I didn't even think of that. You should comment that under the video and see if anyone else catches on. Lol

Are they even actually sick or just want views?

I am sorry but I have no sympathy for her when it comes to her hyperemesis. She didn't have to have a thousand kids.
I think it's made up. I also kind of also go back and forth on rather I think she's actually pregnant or not for some reason. Lol

Reactions: 4
Are they even actually sick or just want views?

I am sorry but I have no sympathy for her when it comes to her hyperemesis. She didn't have to have a thousand kids.
Literally! I had the worse pregnancy ever, lost one of my babies in the pregnancy and had the sever hyperemesis, not to mention having soo many complications. I don’t once remember complaining or begging for sympathy.. I just got on with it and rid out the pregnancy to then have a complicated birth and being put to sleep to have a c section and this was my first time being pregnant. So why after 6 kids you are still complaining about being pregnant. There was no way she was due to have her tubes tied 😭😭😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Literally! I had the worse pregnancy ever, lost one of my babies in the pregnancy and had the sever hyperemesis, not to mention having soo many complications. I don’t once remember complaining or begging for sympathy.. I just got on with it and rid out the pregnancy to then have a complicated birth and being put to sleep to have a c section and this was my first time being pregnant. So why after 6 kids you are still complaining about being pregnant. There was no way she was due to have her tubes tied 😭😭😂😂😂
I was the same, have multiple health issues and had 2-5% of maintaining the pregnancy. I did but that was not just morning sickness, was all day sickness for 9months. I have absorption issues due to a high output ileostomy and anything i eat or drink isnout within 1hr. I suffer with chronic daily migraine 24/7 due to brain surgery from a tumour and epilepsy. I get the dizziness, nausea, fatigue and sickness because of the migraines. Thats just my daily life. I was putting my life at risk to maybe have a child. Not once did i complain or moan because it was our decision to try and its not other peoples problem.I have a beautiful daughter but we decided that trying again was just to stupid. I couldnt be pregnant and look after a toddler and because of that decision i had the coil and my husband bags up. Thats how it has to be because I can not be pregnant. So if she was going to have tubes tied, you do anything not to be pregnant. You both use something or abstain. What you dont do it is use nothing and go by when you think its safe to go bareback. These people are thick as mince, fake and complete liars. X

Reactions: 9
I was the same, have multiple health issues and had 2-5% of maintaining the pregnancy. I did but that was not just morning sickness, was all day sickness for 9months. I have absorption issues due to a high output ileostomy and anything i eat or drink isnout within 1hr. I suffer with chronic daily migraine 24/7 due to brain surgery from a tumour and epilepsy. I get the dizziness, nausea, fatigue and sickness because of the migraines. Thats just my daily life. I was putting my life at risk to maybe have a child. Not once did i complain or moan because it was our decision to try and its not other peoples problem.I have a beautiful daughter but we decided that trying again was just to stupid. I couldnt be pregnant and look after a toddler and because of that decision i had the coil and my husband bags up. Thats how it has to be because I can not be pregnant. So if she was going to have tubes tied, you do anything not to be pregnant. You both use something or abstain. What you dont do it is use nothing and go by when you think its safe to go bareback. These people are thick as mince, fake and complete liars. X
Omg you are amazing ❤❤ I had all day sickness for 9 months aswell 😒 drinking a sip of water or even just a smell made me so unwell. I am glad you have made the right decision for your health and tbh even having 1 child is such a beautiful blessing ❤❤❤

Reactions: 2
Did any medication work for your hyperemesis at all?

BIG SISTER GOALS || CULTURAL DIFFERENCES - YouTube

Time stamp 5:31

According to Ella, Big Sister Goals go a little something like this: "I know when I'm going football and watching Hez, for example, Rena will just take Harper t the toilet. As a young woman it's helping her to learn to be a motherly type character, which is good training for Rena and gives me a bit of a rest, which is nice. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She looks after them so well, which I'm going to say thank you for Rena. Cos I don't always remember to say thank you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ."

Know your place, little Rena. Know your place. We all have to club together and watch the boys kicking a ball. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I guess they realise they need to rest and get Berger instead of fannying around vlogging
8BDAB6D8-EA25-4402-A6BC-642C50BEDD26.png

BIG SISTER GOALS || CULTURAL DIFFERENCES - YouTube

Time stamp 5:31

According to Ella, Big Sister Goals go a little something like this: "I know when I'm going football and watching Hez, for example, Rena will just take Harper t the toilet. As a young woman it's helping her to learn to be a motherly type character, which is good training for Rena and gives me a bit of a rest, which is nice. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She looks after them so well, which I'm going to say thank you for Rena. Cos I don't always remember to say thank you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ."

Know your place, little Rena. Know your place. We all have to club together and watch the boys kicking a ball. :mad:
Who is Rena?

Did any medication work for your hyperemesis at all?
I was on Ondansetron and Stemetil and they worked but I was 6 months pregnant by the time I finally got them, I was given so many things from the drs that just didn’t work but I kept fighting for more meds to try. And I was in hospital almost every week being rehydrated it was so bad. I only have one child and it’s made our decision that we won’t be having anymore because it’s not fair on my husband or my child for me to be that sick. And I’d rather not go through that again because it was horrendous. I understand maybe going on to have a couple more children, not a football team more 🙈

Reactions: 3
I was on Ondansetron and Stemetil and they worked but I was 6 months pregnant by the time I finally got them, I was given so many things from the drs that just didn’t work but I kept fighting for more meds to try. And I was in hospital almost every week being rehydrated it was so bad. I only have one child and it’s made our decision that we won’t be having anymore because it’s not fair on my husband or my child for me to be that sick. And I’d rather not go through that again because it was horrendous. I understand maybe going on to have a couple more children, not a football team more 🙈
Fully agree, i was the same and we too decided it can only be one. If you want more children then you should be able to look after the rest too while pregnant. It could be excused IF this was the first time its happened and totally unexpected but not for the 7th time. X

Reactions: 5
Still no clue who Rena is. Which video?
It was in my original post. To be honest I feel bad that my post has caused that wonderful child's name to be repeated on here when it's Tim and Ella's behaviour that is reprehensible. :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Fully agree, i was the same and we too decided it can only be one. If you want more children then you should be able to look after the rest too while pregnant. It could be excused IF this was the first time its happened and totally unexpected but not for the 7th time. X
Me three 🙈 also decided to have no more xx

They say in some videos they planned to have 6 kids.... then in others they say their leaving it to god to decide.... then Ella said she was conpletely finished having babies... then said saidcshe may have another.... then said she was tying her tubes.....then announced baby number 7.... these people don't have a clue what their saying or doinf.

Also why did they need to take a break from this weeks video.... They already said they weren't sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.