The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most family vloggers are narcissists. They will ALWAYS be the victim, The Grimwade gang are no different. Ella treats pregnancy like a disease. If its so bad dont do it. Interesting she was gonna have her tubes tied, why not Tim have the snip. Surely thatsthe least he could do if his wife has suffered so much already! I do not believe Ella "suffers" as much as she makes out. If it makes you so ill then you simply dont want to repeat it. You never want to feel tht ill again. Speaking from all day sickness for 9m then it was a no brainer to never get pregnant again. Not keep repeating 7 times like them so from my experience i fail to believe she is so ill. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Most family vloggers are narcissists. They will ALWAYS be the victim, The Grimwade gang are no different. Ella treats pregnancy like a disease. If its so bad dont do it. Interesting she was gonna have her tubes tied, why not Tim have the snip. Surely thatsthe least he could do if his wife has suffered so much already! I do not believe Ella "suffers" as much as she makes out. If it makes you so ill then you simply dont want to repeat it. You never want to feel tht ill again. Speaking from all day sickness for 9m then it was a no brainer to never get pregnant again. Not keep repeating 7 times like them so from my experience i fail to believe she is so ill. X
This! Pregnancy is long and tiresome. I have no kids but it’s not rocket science. She loves the attention and adoration she gets when she’s ill or suffering from something. This family are ridiculous. 7 TIMES is enough to tell you you can’t cope. She’s draining and she needs to get those kids illiterate little arses to school! She’s got it all wrong. I don’t think they have covid. At all. She would of shown proof. She’s a dramatic liar and attention seeker

Reactions: 6
Your EXACLTY right! My pregnancy made me so ill from the moment I found out to the moment I had my daughter. I was sick 24/7, even a sip of water would make me very ill. So yes I would not do it ever again let a loan 7😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I know Youtubers don't owe their subscribers anything but the Grimwade subscribers seem to genuinely care and love this family, going as far as to fight with, gaslight, shame, and demean those who have even one small critique of the family, so I find it strange that they vanished on such loyal and rabid fans without a word. Worse yet, the little message they left a week ago made it seem like they would only be missing one video upload, but now they've missed several. I'm sure their subscribers are worried sick and praying they're alright, but they have not dropped one 'we're fine, Grimwade gang, Ya Haaar Maaa!' or anything. Goes to show how much they really care about their followers in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
I know Youtubers don't owe their subscribers anything but the Grimwade subscribers seem to genuinely care and love this family, going as far as to fight with, gaslight, shame, and demean those who have even one small critique of the family, so I find it strange that they vanished on such loyal and rabid fans without a word. Worse yet, the little message they left a week ago made it seem like they would only be missing one video upload, but now they've missed several. I'm sure their subscribers are worried sick and praying they're alright, but they have not dropped one 'we're fine, Grimwade gang, Ya Haaar Maaa!' or anything. Goes to show how much they really care about their followers in my opinion.
Playing with the their minds. They know radio silence will get their next video lots and lots of views especially considering they’ve had covid. It’s attention seeking. What they do best

Reactions: 5
Playing with the their minds. They know radio silence will get their next video lots and lots of views especially considering they’ve had covid. It’s attention seeking. What they do best
It's pretty sick. I've always thought a lot of their fans were gullible, I guess Tim and his wife think so too.

I hear you..but that last video she did appear lethargic.. (the one before the covid(....sometimes when they say, (about things in life) it's in the Lords hands, etc., etc. then why even get your tubes tied then? Just practice "safe sex" then or, as you say, let Tim get snipped or better yet, do both.

I say it's one of several things.....someone is really suffering the effects of COVID, they're trying to make us wait and then come back with a lot of new content or, hopefully, they've moved and just going to give tidbits of their new home to keep us interested. Moving isa huge undertaking especially with a family of this size and I can't imagine putting another girl possible in a room with 4 girls already, (if that is where Houston is) and they can't move a girl baby in the boys room. The boys room doesn't look like it can fit another child and the mom/dads room I don't know if that's where Houston sleeps. Hopefully their moving but it's still "cheeky" that they say nothing.

Reactions: 1
They’re definitely doing something right with how well educated and spoken the kids are, but there’s just something about them that seems a bit... off?
Yes ...I do enjoy some well spoken, mannered children but they are "stepford" like. Notice how they alllllll agree in the big scheme of things and always say the "right thing".. It's like they don't say the darnedest things which makes most kids are cute, spontaneous. It's like they don't have their own opinion unless its rating an outfit or food tasting or something. It's just odd.

Can’t stand this family at all anymore find them so pretentious and their whole video set up always seems so forced and unnatural.

Heze and that fuming football, I understand stand he loves to play etc but does he really need it by his side 24/7 especially when took it with him to the hospital and was kicking it around the waiting room, come on have some respect.
But what really pissed me off was that comment the mum made about girls playing football or sports in general. What century are they living in?!
Absolutely....sometimes it is inappropriate and dangerous to others . As much as they try to teach their children, they should teach them that sometimes, the ball needs to stay home.

Reactions: 2
I know the family personally & there’s probably a few things you should know. Firstly, Tim doesn’t work & hasn’t really experienced a hard days graft in his life. Ella on the other is a workaholic, the complete opposite, and not by choice. If you go back to ‘how they met’, one of the first vlogs they made, dates were fabricated to make it seem like she was older than she was. That being said Tim’s character becomes clearer. He is extremely fortunate to have family who fund his life but he gives the impression he works ‘hard’ for it. All his chips are on Heze becoming a professional footballer. On the flip, Ella will wake up early, wash/dress the children, go do a full days work, then return home to an messy house & a husband asking where his dinner is. In my experience, the children are victims. All of them are so lovely by nature but unfortunately have been damaged by this ‘youtube celebrity life’. It’s ALL staged & extremely unhealthy! I could literally go on for hours but it’s better I leave it here. To summarise, as a brand they are full of crap.
Yes, they become stereotypical y/tubers. First they preached holistic like "green" living, being humble, etc. and I saw that at the beginning but after Rue/Houston were born, they went from wholesome birthday parties for the kids and just fun simple stuff to Tee=Pees, ATV rides, Horsebackriding, Spa-days, penthouse birthday parties, LouBoutin shoes (red bottoms), Apple watches, etc. Things change when money changes. It's not like you can't do or have those things but they really went out of their way with the gift exchange. At first the girls would get lipsticks and jewelry sets but now the shopping sprees. I don't know. But I do know if they come back in a huge mansion, it'll be confirmed, they're going full throttle for the money. The content did seem to wain. How many times can you show hair being washed or dinner being prepared or, coloring hair. We'll see.

I agree, hosanna is 8 isn’t she and couldn’t even spell simple words. Not her fault at all but Ella isn’t doing a good job with the home schooling. I think the 3 oldest children should definitely be in school now. She barely has enough time to look after the baby let alone educate 5 other children with such different needs and levels.
Yes and sometimes children need undivided attention and moms need mom time. She just doesn't get it. Nothing wrong with home schooling but because there are so many kids to school, meals to cook, husbands to attend to, how much time can you dedicate to that many children as a parent. I think Harper gets missed out a bit and not as much attention. The first born son is doted upon, the 2nd born, first daughter is the icing on the cake, older brother younger sister. Then Halle, a diva with an edge (attitude) can fend for herself. Halle of course cute as a button but looks like she needs her parents attention, Rue, a pure boy, independent favored 2nd son after all those girls, then, a little girl again, Houston such a bundle of joy, now the last child (we guess), mama's tired and it almost becomes the 8th child. I hope it's a boy/girl twin so they'll get as much attention.

Sigh. The girls can't wear lip gloss because it will attract boys and they're too young. But they can have an open IG account, accessible to all kinds of people, where they dance to Megan Thee Stallion and thrust their hips - you can't make up the hypocrisy.

They're just into selling their kids and I'm surprised they've gone this far to be honest. Reading the comments on this dance videos, it's as if no one can see the hypocrisy. Praising Hosanna for being sassy - she's being encouraged to pull those "dance faces" and it's not great.
I'm glad she's doing something she likes doing and is good at, but in private would be best considering they have no control over who view their pages.
It's awful.
Yes sometimes the dances are a bit much for young ladies...especially as the parents taunt Christian children. The hip thrusting YAS,.....too much, the grown FACE Hosanna gives...good but too much. And the tight dresses she tried on when she was doing her "haul" and showing which she liked. Absolutely NOT.

Reactions: 4
Tim and Ella are living with views from another century. They really believe boys are more important and more valuable, dont have to do chores, all the money goes on boys activities, football boots, trainers etc. The girls are seen and treated as maids, expected to cook, clean, look after babies & no effort is put into the girls activities.

Hosanna struggles with basic words & spelling but they supposidly got a tutor for Heze instead.... why??? Because hes a boy and seen as more important

I'll never understand how they can favour their kids based on gender, how they can put their boys above their girls, how they can spend the kids money on lavish gifts for themselves & not the kids, how they can treat the girls as maids, how they can.keep having kids when they dont have the room. How they can lie in bed and let the kids run the house

• Heart
Tim and Ella are living with views from another century. They really believe boys are more important and more valuable, dont have to do chores, all the money goes on boys activities, football boots, trainers etc. The girls are seen and treated as maids, expected to cook, clean, look after babies & no effort is put into the girls activities.

Hosanna struggles with basic words & spelling but they supposidly got a tutor for Heze instead.... why??? Because hes a boy and seen as more important

I'll never understand how they can favour their kids based on gender, how they can put their boys above their girls, how they can spend the kids money on lavish gifts for themselves & not the kids, how they can treat the girls as maids, how they can.keep having kids when they dont have the room. How they can lie in bed and let the kids run the house
Exactly this. The kids are praised for being intelligent when they're spewing out their rehearsed parent pleasing answers, but would be classed as being behind academically.
Heze needs to have a certain level of academic skill or professional clubs won't take him. That's why they invested in a tutor.

Just found this on @thevitamindproject stories! Tim and Ella would do well to have a look at this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes sometimes the dances are a bit much for young ladies...especially as the parents taunt Christian children. The hip thrusting YAS,.....too much, the grown FACE Hosanna gives...good but too much. And the tight dresses she tried on when she was doing her "haul" and showing which she liked. Absolutely NOT.
Not to mention the crop tops occasionally aswell

Then all of a sudden they got COVID... Two of the Children had to stay with family as they didn’t test positive....

But shouldn’t the whole family have isolated together? I’m pretty sure it states that on the UK Government website.

No they had to protect their two money making children so that’s most probably the real reason why they were sent packing!!!

I’m pretty sure they are reading these comments and know their game is up..
I’m sure they will be back with another sob story to claw back and get rid of the negative comments.

It’s really sad that in the early days of YouTube the children seemed so much more natural. Now you can see that they have been told to perform this butter wouldn’t melt act, so that they can play up to the ‘Oh your children are so well behaved’ comments.

Every time someone is talking one of the children always hugs the one talking. It’s so staged and bloody annoying.

I was also lead to believe that this family is a Christian family. But going by the music that they allow their children to dance along to is very inappropriate even some of the outfits that they wear.

We hardly hear them say a prayers together as a family anymore, I supposed this was also another act to get following and views from the Christian community hence why most of their viewers of from America as it’s more big in America than England. Furthermore most British people haven’t even heard of this family..

I did like this family in the beginning but the more and more I watch you can see that they are selling themselves and the children out for any kind of deals that come their way. It’s like they want all this fame and world domination!

All you do is hashtag baby number... blah blah.. Each year then we have to hear Ella moaning on about her morning sickness, not giving a thought that their could be childless women watching wishing just to be in her shoes.

Then there’s the parenting vlogs where they act like they are the most perfect parents, based on the blind commenting in the comment sections.

Their sons obsession with a football. Ok I get that you like football and that you have a passion for the sport. But do you really need to bring a ball everywhere with you.??

The girls all fighting to get air time in the videos and the older sister feeling like she the odd one out as she not as pretty as her sisters and doesn’t get any work. ( I think she is beautiful, but I’m sure she’s made to feel like she isn’t)

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how Harper just got pushed to the back and almost like she forgotten about. Again I used to like Harper in the Early video’s she always used to speak her mind and it was very natural. It’s like the more children she has the younger ones then gets pushed out.. In this case Rue has taken her limelight, and they know it that’s why his mostly at the center of all their videos.

Then we have the lazy father who NEVER lifts a finger always dictating from behind the camera, instead of actively helping the family.

I thought their motto was “Team Work Makes The Dream Work” I ain’t seen much of that happening..

Ella’s father is more of a man, you always see him helping his wife and in a few videos back you see him washing the dishes whilst his wife was cooking. Tim again holding the camera chatting his noise instead of offering to help his in-laws. That is very disrespectful from where I am from.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree so much with the comments about Harper. She seems very quiet lately when she was always smiling and full of personality. Definitely feels like she’s been forgotten about since she was no longer the youngest

Reactions: 9
I think they’re playing mind games with their subscribers, they know exactly what they’re doing. They depend on views for their income so I don’t believe they can just stop cold turkey posting content. Tim was shoving a camera in everyone’s faces despite the fact that they claimed they had covid then suddenly puts down the camera, it’s all a ploy to leave their subscribers wanting more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.