The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That place is a pit. I'm really happy I found this forum because I felt like I was losing my mind searching the comment section of their videos to see if anyone else was seeing how ridiculous Tim and Ella are. But no, instead there are a bunch of comments slinging out bizarre praises and gushing about how cute and well-behaved the children are. I'm like, well-behaved? Did you not see Hezzie kicking a freaking ball through a store? Do you not noticed that the videos are edited heavily? Do you really not notice that all these mature and wise things these kids 'say' are clearly being fed to them by their parents. How are they polite and well-behaved when you have not seen how they behave around people who aren't their parents and siblings? You know, besides Hezzie almost hitting an old lady with his football. I wonder did he apologize.

Also, I don't care what anyone says, this seventh baby is for views. Their views were slipping for months, but not their pulling in 100,000 + views again. Getting puppies and having babies always help with the views, apparently.

😭 I thought I was the only one who noticed this stuff!
They praise the kids for having manners but the kids behaviour in shops is shockingly bad. Running around, screaming, shouting, crying, grabbing item, Heze kicking the ball all over the shops, Tim & Ella leaving prams in shop aisles in the way. All 8 members of the family parking up in the middle of aisles filming.

The video that Hosanna buys an outfit.... the behaviour of the kids in the dressing rooms. Shouting, screaming and running everywhere, annoying people. And not once did Tim or Ella tell them to behave.

Reactions: 5
I came across this family last night and I have been stewing over them all day. I accept that they are entitled to their opinions and entitled to have homophobic views. However I don't agree that they should be able to make homophobic comments on a monetised YouTube channel (their own private Facebook accounts etc is different). Can you imagine the outcry if a YouTube vlogger was making racist comments on their monetised channel? Hate speech is hate speech, regardless of what group of people it is aimed at.

If his wife was so ill in bed she couldn't get up and look after her children and Tim was considering taking her to hospital why on earth did Tim go out?

The boys shouldn't have gone to football, simple!

Reactions: 6
I came across this family last night and I have been stewing over them all day. I accept that they are entitled to their opinions and entitled to have homophobic views. However I don't agree that they should be able to make homophobic comments on a monetised YouTube channel (their own private Facebook accounts etc is different). Can you imagine the outcry if a YouTube vlogger was making racist comments on their monetised channel? Hate speech is hate speech, regardless of what group of people it is aimed at.
What homophobic comments did they make? I missed that part. You should watch more of their videos and see how useless and greedy the parents are

Reactions: 2
What homophobic comments did they make? I missed that part. You should watch more of their videos and see how useless and greedy the parents are
Comments about marriage being between a man and a woman. Interestingly, it sounds as though her family are incredibly homophobic, which makes me wonder if Marvin Humes's side of the family are the same.

Reactions: 3
Comments about marriage being between a man and a woman. Interestingly, it sounds as though her family are incredibly homophobic, which makes me wonder if Marvin Humes's side of the family are the same.
Oh yea, they also said that womens roles are homemakers and the male roles are to be successful. And they also said they believe in traditional gender roles

• Angry
  • Sad
I can believe it.
Somebody that supposidly knows them on heir youtube comments said Tim never had a job and classed his "rap hobby & football hobby" as a job. I think his adoptive parents may have spoiled him too much

Reactions: 9
Somebody that supposidly knows them on heir youtube comments said Tim never had a job and classed his "rap hobby & football hobby" as a job. I think his adoptive parents may have spoiled him too much
It's disgusting how he's now using his kids to make money. So, was it Ella who went out and worked before YouTube?? Or did they get money from parents??

Reactions: 7
Which is rich considering Tim isn't being a traditional man in the sense of going out and working.
Someone commented that Tim works so hard for the family and he does a great job 🤡

I’m not sure which videos they’ve been watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's disgusting how he's now using his kids to make money. So, was it Ella who went out and worked before YouTube?? Or did they get money from parents??
Ella had a job before they got married and had kids. Then they lived with Tims parents who did most of the providing, money, clothes, food, babysitting etc. They lived with Tims parents for a number of years

I think the thing I find the most sad is how much the girls are treated beyond their years.

Hosanna is the same age as Isla Ingham...

Isla is a typical 9 year old running around, playing with dolls, having FUN!

Hosanna is a 9 year old cooking, cleaning and taking care of her siblings.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sure there was someone on here ages ago who said they knew the family before youtube and Ella used to go to work full time. For some reason I feel like I remember hearing she was a singing teacher?

I think Tim was at home trying to make his rap career happen as E Tizz and Ella was still expected to do everything after a full day at work.

One of the comments on their latest video got to me. It was someone saying Hosanna doesn’t mind doing chores and is happy doing them because she wants to be prepared for when she’s a mum. She’s 9 years old! 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sure there was someone on here ages ago who said they knew the family before youtube and Ella used to go to work full time. For some reason I feel like I remember hearing she was a singing teacher?

I think Tim was at home trying to make his rap career happen as E Tizz and Ella was still expected to do everything after a full day at work.

One of the comments on their latest video got to me. It was someone saying Hosanna doesn’t mind doing chores and is happy doing them because she wants to be prepared for when she’s a mum. She’s 9 years old! 🙁
So Ella worked and still had to come home and cook, clean and take care of everyone? I can believe that!

Hosanna is a little girl! I think teaching children life skills is great but giving them adult responsibilities is something different!

They are putting their sons football training above everything is.

It shouldn't be like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So Ella worked and still had to come home and cook, clean and take care of everyone? I can believe that!

Hosanna is a little girl! I think teaching children life skills is great but giving them adult responsibilities is something different!

They are putting their sons football training above everything is.

It shouldn't be like that.
Yeah that’s what the person said about Ella. That she did everything after coming from work. I can believe it too

I wonder if the girls are still doing their cheerleading. We only ever hear about the football these days

• Sad
Yeah that’s what the person said about Ella. That she did everything after coming from work. I can believe it too

I wonder if the girls are still doing their cheerleading. We only ever hear about the football these days
If they were, I doubt Tim would pass up an opportunity to brag and preach about it.

Because Tim thinks there is more money in football than the girls cheerleading. And he values boys more

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.