The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on You Tube that I thought it was ridiculous having another baby in those already cramped conditions and it’s all for views. BOY the hate I got was hilarious, all the sanctimonious Christians spouting about “gods creations” this family are so bloody fame hungry, anything other than lazy arse Tim actually getting a real job to support his family. Feel sorry for that poor puppy, mind you it will mysteriously disappear like the other 2 did now that they have something else for views 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
I commented on You Tube that I thought it was ridiculous having another baby in those already cramped conditions and it’s all for views. BOY the hate I got was hilarious, all the sanctimonious Christians spouting about “gods creations” this family are so bloody fame hungry, anything other than lazy arse Tim actually getting a real job to support his family. Feel sorry for that poor puppy, mind you it will mysteriously disappear like the other 2 did now that they have something else for views 🤬🤬🤬
I read a comment which said we need baby 8, 9 or even 10 because the kids are so well trained we need more of them in the world. Very odd thing to say about a family you don’t know

Reactions: 7
So fake ..
He knew before he walked into that bathroom.
Honestly this family🙄🤥
His adoptive mum must be doing her nut in

Reactions: 5
The telling the kids vlog is up. I do love those children they were so excited. But Tim and Ella wittering on after they told them 🤦🏾‍♀️

B53354B0-7AD5-4CDE-A2F5-F603378E6227.jpeg

here we go! She was the same with Houston them poor girls will be run ragged cos Tim ain’t gonna step in and Heze doesn’t have to lift a finger!

Where’s the home schooling!

Last edited:
so hopefully they’ll move into a larger home and send the older kids back to regular school or at least online school? I am praying for a safe pregnancy and delivery. She’s had some complications in the past, right?

It was cute to see Rue enjoy his football session. I may be reading to much into this but why’re the girls always the cheerleaders and never the players it would be nice to see them participating in some form of sport. It doesn’t even have to be stereotypical girl sort I feel like the girls could actually be decent at football also.
They were doing competitive cheer before COVID. It would be nice for them to do dance classes or something.

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh iam glad to have found this! and i will enjoy having a read and finding out more. I only know them due to them being on Milkshake, and the mum and dad seriously cant sing/rap!!
But they think they actually can he does his rap on the intro for his you tube channel

The telling the kids vlog is up. I do love those children they were so excited. But Tim and Ella wittering on after they told them 🤦🏾‍♀️

View attachment 674839
here we go! She was the same with Houston them poor girls will be run ragged cos Tim ain’t gonna step in and Heze doesn’t have to lift a finger!

Where’s the home schooling!
Probably have to get rid of the dog they just got same way they had to get rid of the two perviously they had just seem to be all over the place and i really feel if she had her way maybe she would not have another child shes just about coping with the ones she has plus most of time shes battling to keep the house in check and thats with a cleaner coming in to help out plus her hubby there but probably dont help just edit for you tube and take eldest to football. Due to that hubby she will continue to be her submissive self and do what he wants as he always wanted more anyway .I can tell a man who acts one way in public and completely different behind closed doors giving it all the Christian hype iam not buying it Ella is i believe truly one but tried to change him from when they met as he became a born again Christian but he's still got sin in him lol hes just giving me those off vibes.She needs to get the kids into school it would at least give her less pressure just having the little ones but guess they want the eldest kids around to fill in you tube time with their going ons but surly could still get enough content with youngsters oh yeah I forget they probably want them there to also help out.As you can tell I am really starting to find them irratting.Plus with all the sidelines they have been given all due to the kids still continue to live in this small house I mean what are they doing with their money surly they could rent a bigger place if they can't buy a property just crazy.

Last edited:
I could post how much I dislike Tim and Ella Grimwade and their YouTube channel everyday. I particularly dislike bone idle Tim. Ella’s image as a submissive doormat is really annoying. They and their kids live in a full to bursting house - which isn’t a crime in itself many people have to live in overcrowded conditions- only venturing out for church and a bit of supermarket shopping for content. Actually that’s not true Tim takes Heze to football. The content is an absolute disgrace. It has no flair whatsoever.
As for their parenting. It’s clueless show boating really. The children have very little contact with children outside their family. Everything they do is heavily monitored. It’s also contradictory Heze kicking that silly ball around wherever he goes the supermarket, hospital, kitchen, bedroom. Why?! It would be seen as unnecessary and unacceptable behaviour for most parents. It is also worryingly sexist.The girls are taught to keep house and help look after younger siblings. The girls are are also dressed all same in awful uniform like outfits. Further pushing the clan like mentality and getting them to identify as a unit and not as individuals. When the children do venture out, it’s to ride up and down the pavement in front of their home. Or Ella is talking to camera with the kids interjecting with their learnt smiles. Really?! Ella will go along with anything Tim suggests no matter how ill conceived. After all Tim is the head of the family and she believes that Tim’s ideas are for the good of the whole family. Not realising they are crap and half baked. She is one of those people that can survive on very little sleep so does everything, home schooling, cooking cleaning a knocking out babies in close succession. Tim chose wisely. Ella wanted a husband. Not sure how long the ‘brand’ will last but even cults have revolts and the dreaded teenage hormones are yet to hit the Grimwade household. I think it’s really just a matter of time.
lam just going through these comments and when I posted mine previously hadn't read all and its all along the same lines of how Tim is lazy which I more or less said and I put those same words how Ella is submissive to Tim I posted those same words on their you tube channel got told I was a troll no I am just stating what I see it's amazes me how some people are so blind to what's actually going on right in front on them and see nothing wrong with certain things they are displaying and just want to lick their backsides for some reason but on here at least like minded people are not just coming with that but giving some real truths .The fact she posted about finding out she was pregnant 3days ago with 7th child and made some big declaration with her you tubers by doing test while vlogging sharing her news with everyone calling hubby in to tell him then other day when at park telling kids they was having another child but said she knew over a week and a half ago still had not even told her mum very strange to me she ain't even got her priorities in check to even let her family know before telling everyone else

Like I’ve said time and time again. The parenting is preachy and and not developmentally appropriate. The Puritan stance is in appropriate and just fuels the children’s fear of the outside world as being a scary place.Any sane parent would realise Reu at 3 hasn’t the understanding to know what he is saying or that at his age ....newsflash,dumb parents that girlfriends are friends...so what he says should not be taken literally...but they are experts in the field of parent... because they live in each other’s pockets... putting an adult interpretation on what a child says is ridiculous and suspect....but once again idiot dad Tim ‘I’ll do anything for content’ wades in for fear or tarnishing the ‘brand’. With a confusing unnecessary wordy telling off.... Is there no end to this man’s stupidity? You know You take the words right out my mouth

Last edited:
This is exactly why I can’t stand them. New puppy will be dumped now like the last 2. It was just vlog content until something else came along.. another baby. How boring and predictable. Sad thing is some people can’t even have 1 child and here they are popping out 7. Just to exploit them for views.

I thought it was very strange how they were wittering on about tubes being tied to the kids… poor Harper didn’t know what was going on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was very strange how they were wittering on about tubes being tied to the kids… poor Harper didn’t know what was going on
Yeah it started off ok, the kids were bored. I did feel in this video Tim was putting ok an act. The way he was i interacting with the kids seemed fake 🤷🏾‍♀️ When the kids hugged Ella and none him he looked kinda awkward

Reactions: 4
ls quite sad how some of these you tubers followers are so invested in their life's and don't even know them purely just cause they watch their content which they are only showing us what they want us to see but some of these dedicated followers be so naive that they find it hard to read in between the lines usually the Amercians. The fact when you speak truth on their you tube channel you get abused for doing so even though your only stating observational facts why as these followers of the Grimwades or any you tuber to be fair they cant just be impartial and see the good side and bad is always just trying to be giving positive reactions that just is not real life unfortunately you get the rough with the smooth these followers are part of the Grimwades apparent family and family tell it like it is so they should start doing so instead of making them think everything they do is perfect which will only make them believe the way they are carrying on is fine .The constant over joyfulness over the fact they are having another child in a already overcrowded home begged belief why would you what that for anyone but because all you see on their you tube comments is god has gifted you, how wonderful it is and so on it not a issue well the fact the children will need to step up and help more is a issue for one, in video when they told them about new baby and how tired Ella had been feeling eldest boy said he was wondering why they had to be helping more he then realized what he was saying and trailed off just shows they are so aware of what they should and shouldn't be saying Tim must have missued that in his editing lol . God never gifted them this baby they acting like its some miracle conception she was not taking contraception there was always a likelihood she could fall pregnant if using a cycle method and she miscaulated getting it on with Tim just the the thought yuck but each to their own now pregnant no gods plan.

• Heart
I’m soo intrigued to know when this home schooling takes place exactly 🥴
It doesn’t! Ella doesn’t have time. By the time they get up on the morning. She does everyone’s hair, breakfast etc it’s time for lunch 😂

Is homeschooling monitored here regularly? I don’t know much about it
I’m sure they’ve mentioned that Tim’s mum helps out wit the homeschooling and Heze has a tutor. Let’s be honest they probably do the bare minimum and occasionally have the children doing some reading. The black history month lesson Ella did a while back was a shambles!

• Haha
I’m sure they’ve mentioned that Tim’s mum helps out wit the homeschooling and Heze has a tutor. Let’s be honest they probably do the bare minimum and occasionally have the children doing some reading. The black history month lesson Ella did a while back was a shambles!
The black history lesson is what I was thinking about. I wondered if every lesson was like that where they learn the same stuff even though they’d be at different levels.
I didn’t know Heze had a tutor though

Reactions: 1
The black history lesson is what I was thinking about. I wondered if every lesson was like that where they learn the same stuff even though they’d be at different levels.
I didn’t know Heze had a tutor though
I don’t remember which vlog it was but they mentioned that they wanted to do it for all of their children once they reach a certain age.

Reactions: 1
Did you see Halle in the Tesco xmas advert last year? They signed the girls up to an agency
Yeah but they hadn’t said much since. But they are regularly cryptic. In the vlog with Hosanna buying an outfit for “something” they were careful not to let one detail slip out!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.