The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
smh i saw these the other day whilst i was out shopping and once that camera came down they could not look more uninterested

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their house is bursting in stems from the clutter and the amount of people init I’m sure a lot more of us would like more children than we already have but they’re just very selfish humans what the hell

Reactions: 9
Their house is bursting in stems from the clutter and the amount of people init I’m sure a lot more of us would like more children than we already have but they’re just very selfish humans what the hell
Ella was very sick the last two pregnancies so lord knows how she’ll cope! Tim ain’t gonna do anything to help 😄. They won’t all fit in the car, they will have to move now!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If it’s another girl what are they gonna do- 5 girls in one room? Really thought they’d move before getting pregnant again

Reactions: 7
I actually think this is all really unfair on the children…I watched the pregnancy announcement and I found it interesting that Ella was considering getting her tubes tied. Why the hell doesn’t Tim get a vasectomy instead? She also mentioned that she was looking forward to things slowing down and that Rue has started football and the girls were going to be starting a dance class. She was also looking into doing dance classes herself.
With this new baby they can milk the content they post once more with loads of content that the Americans viewers will lap up and romanticise, in between barely home schooling the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A new baby… how original🥱. Just stop. The one thing that Ella and Tim do successfully is make babies🙄Hopefully it’ll be a boy.🤞As being male insulates you from the tyranny of Ella and Tim’s sexist clueless parenting.

Reactions: 13
smh i saw these the other day whilst i was out shopping and once that camera came down they could not look more uninterested
This just goes to show how much they set things up for content. They crave comments so much that they will have their family living in cramped quarters, get dogs, just to have content. Well unlike the dogs, they can't just give a new baby back when it gets too much.
Only a few months ago, they did a vlog on how challenging Reu was compared to the other kids. They've just done a similar video about Houston. I just can't get over the lengths they go to, to create content.

I noticed in the last video that they had Reu holding a football whilst he was in the buggy. God help us all if he turns out like he’s brother and is kicking that ball around everywhere he goes especially out shopping 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when they asked there viewers if they should have another baby again..
Its all about views..
i actually know this family through a family friend and they have always been super strict with the kids to the point its a bit much.. getting the girls to do the ironing whilst Heze sat there with his dad playing fifa…
Odd family

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Remember when they asked there viewers if they should have another baby again..
Its all about views..
i actually know this family through a family friend and they have always been super strict with the kids to the point its a bit much.. getting the girls to do the ironing whilst Heze sat there with his dad playing fifa…
Odd family
They act strict in one way and talk about their Christian values but then let their girls post dancing videos on insta to inappropriate songs. I don’t get it

I just don’t understand, these children struggle to read their birthday cards, they can’t read properly and yes they are not my kids but they need school they are so heavily sheltered it’s crazy. How can they sneak around when they were younger, they must have hated their parents keeping them apart, yet this is what they do to their own children?? It’s actually really horrible because if they put themselves in their children’s shoes, maybe they would know what that feels like.They never have one on one time with another, (as in Tim/Ella having one on one per child) i’m glad others are like me and find Heze obsession with the football annoying, the boy took it to do horse riding for goodness sakes. At Christmas didn’t they get all the girls to share an ipod together to share? The amount of money they earn is silly compared to what they allow their children to do/have. I’m not suprised their pregnant again either, it’s just painful to watch the children suffer some more

Why’s it every time they get a dog, they fall pregnant then give the dog away? A dog isn’t just for views.

• Haha
I felt so sorry for the people having to use the changing rooms in the video where Hosanna was looking for an outfit.

Not only did they have to walk past Ella recording in order to try on their clothes but they had to put up with her children screaming and running around. Not only that but Heze was yet again kicking a football around the shop and no one was wearing a face mask.

They preach their Christian values but they are actually very disrespectful.

I guess the Puppy is going to go now they are having another baby!

I don't no why they think it is acceptable for their sons to take a football everywhere they go, especially places like shops! That isn't healthy or normal, its the sort of thing a toddler does with a dummy/blanket!

FFS why Ella? It was planned she wanted another baby she was lying about thinking of having her tubes tied.
In reference to the statement she made in the vlog about "it's in god's plan" absolute crap not using any contraceptive is nothing to do with God wanting you to have another baby if anything it is mother nature who has had a role in you falling pregnant.
That poor puppy will be shown the door to make way for the new arrival. She can't commit to giving a puppy the attention it needs (the toilet training, lots of walks, love & affection) since the responsibility will be shelfishy left to her by lazy Timothy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.