Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
seems like Tim is taking notes from this thread! 😂 camera set up so they could all be in the vlog 🤔 Not sure who wants to see them stuffing their faces all cramped up on one side of the table but at least it was a change 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hi Tim 👋🏾
maybe you could start incorporating music, fades and some other techniques like “Jamie Perkins”Also would be great to see you do some housework, DIY or take care of the younger kids! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13

liliUk

Yet again in the latest video the kids have to do all the housework while Tim does nothing. I felt sorry for Hosanna, everytime Houston cried they kept telling Hosanna to deal with it. They make slaves out of those kids

Who is going to homeschool the kids if Ella is too sick & needs her mum & kids do everything for her while Tim sits bone idle. Why should they miss out on education when they hardly ever do school work anyway. So unfair to the kids. They were created to be a team of cleaners/babysitters & make money for Tim & Ella

If they didnt want more kids and Ella booked to have her tubes tied. They should have used protection or the pill until she got the procedure done.

• Sad
The click bait is disgusting on this. Imagine women who have lost babies and they’re just doing it for views. Vile family
I saw the title of the vlog and decided not to watch. As one of many women who have gone to a scan and received news that something actually has “gone horribly wrong” I couldn’t bear to see it. I’m glad that’s not what’s happened but my god, have a tiny bit of sensitivity!

• Sad

Ms Shenanigans

Absolute selfish, careless, entitled scumbags. I have a lot to say.

Ella, get down off your high horse thinking you are superior to everyone else. Nobody in the UK even knows who you are except the few who have stumbled upon your youtube account. Nobody watches your TV show, it's unheard of over here. Your not famous or a celebrity.

HOW DARE 8 you step foot in a hospital when you all had Covid last week. And how ignorant of you all to bring a camera into a hospital, where sick, ill, vulnerable people may be caught on camera. There may be people attending appointments in private who do not wish their families or others to know about & here you are plastering it all over youtube for the world to see.

Ella you have 6 kids, you KNOW fully well that in UK the rules have always been only one person allowed in to a scan. and you KNOW, during Covid that most hospital don't allow anybody in to the scans or even the birth, not even the father. You KNOW 6 kids would never be allowed in even before covid.

HOW DARE YOU criticize the healthcare system that you get for FREE & threaten to make complaints. You have no regard, respect or appreciation for hospital staff that have worked long, hard hours, isolated from loved ones, exposed themselves to the virus, watched people die, trying to keep everyone safe. The disprespectful behaviour was underhand bullying the staff by waving a camera at them, purposely talking really loud, insulting & criticizing the hospital & throwing a tantrum. Hoping they would be intimidated into letting you have your own way like a spoiled brat because you are convinved your a famous celebrity that deserves special treatment.

I can't believe Ella kept saying "Ive been here before they know I have 6 childre" ELLA you fool, how the hell is a random receptionist going to know that. There are multiple receptionists & admins that work different shifts. They don't even have that information at hand & haven't got access to that information because your health records are private & confidential. Literally all they have access to is name, date of birth and phone number along with your doctors name & appointment time. They know nothing about your medical history or issues. If you were educated or worked a day in your life you would know that. Literally thinking your so famous the whole hospital knows everything about you. Then crying that nobody told her. It's not the hospitals job to click a link for you to find out information. Hence why they send you the damn information link in the email & have a phone number for you to call with queries. Are you too lazy to pick up a phone? By the way, the hospital they went to is fantastic. Amazing staff, always friendly, polite, helpful, consistant & hardworking.

I'm sorry but I really find it inappropriate that the kids, especially pre-teen Heze is all up in his mothers reproductive system, along with them constantly telling them how and when they made the baby & talking to them about tubes being tied. And its not appropriate to keep breastfeeding in front of them without putting a blanket over herself. She literally whips hers breasts out in front of everybody. It's all very weird.

It was disgusting that they allowed Heze into the hospital kicking a filthy ball around. First of all it was rolled along a dirty ground outside and he brings it into a hospital full of vulnerable people. Letting the kids run around screaming & eyeballing staff. RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, ENTITLED, BRATTY, UNCIVILISED FAMILY.

Saying if they knew they would have got babysitters, well every other day you leave them at home alone or dump them on elderly grandparents when you need to party or visit hotels. You just mad because you didn't get footage for a video & even more mad that your controlling ass didn't get your own way.

Then she had the cheek to say she's disappointed with the viewers. Well piss off then & stop making stupid, fake, attention seeking videos. Those viewers paid for your cheap plastic braids & fake designer handbags & hotel stays. Not once did she acknowledge her bad behaviour or appologise for her treatment of the hospital staff. She is vile
Wow! Exactly This! I love It!! These parents are liars and believe everybody and the world owes them something. I believe they feel their parents owe them everything also. I saw a vlog of Tims mum doing the garden and Ella's mum cleaning the whole house. It's good that they are supported by family but I feel its more about them expecting it! Nobody made them have 7 Kids!!

Tim also seems to relish his role where everyone panders to his needs. He is very open about it. He seems to relish It! He has no shame and actually should be really embarrassed as should Ella!!

• Heart

MrsChattyPatty

Not shocked that Ella is making excuses for a grown man as to why he isn’t seen helping around the home . I think she views Tim as a prize & she’s “grateful” he chose her….if Tim was anyone else would she accept this behaviour or would she tell him to grow up or else . Another thing that’s puzzling is if Ella cannot cope with pregnancy why does she keep putting her body thru it then complaining for 9 months that she can’t do anything & she’s so sick . Next year or the year after I predict baby 8 I think they both are addicted to pregnancy & the attention it brings

• Heart

Sprezza

VIP Member
It's the way she was trying to tell the 'grimwade gang' off like one of her kids for daring to call her out 😆 And then has the audacity to reassure us that 'I still love you' like the viewers are the ones who did something wrong! SMH

sassylash

VIP Member
Okay they want the kids to be homeschooled but do they ever attend libraries, museums, swimming pools you know EXTRA curriculum activities children do.
What about half term clubs???
damn these children are growing up so fast they won’t need ella and tim for anything as they are already so independent

• Sad

liliUk

Totally agree. When they took Hosanna shopping, they let the kids run riot screaming around the dressing rooms. The other women trying on clothes must have been so annoyed listening to screams. And why the hell were Heze and Tim waiting at the entrance of the female dressing rooms? So inappropriate and uncomfortable for other shoppers to have two males standing there like peeping toms. I personally dont understand why the whole family has to go shopping for 1 outfit for Hosanna, its the same when they go Tesco food ahopping, the whole family of 8 has to go amd Heze kicks a ball all over the shops getting in peoples way. Im surprised shop managers havent asked them to leave with the way they behave in public. I genuinely think Tim doesn't want Ella to be alone. I believe hes very controlling

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Gomo

Chatty Member
Yes. I would have thought in a pandemic it would be common sense 6 children wouldn’t be allowed to a scan?
Here at least children under a certain age haven't ever been allowed in for the scans. And covid is still going on, what did she expect? They also didn't have on masks once again. The hospital clearly made the adults put one on and they probably lied about Hezzie's age to get him to not have to wear one. Their true colors were shining through in this one with all the complaining about not being able to lug their brood up to in small doctor's office. Mind you, it's not just children either but two toddlers and a giant scroller. Also, very cute and well-behaved eye roll aimed at the poor nurses and receptionists just doing their job Hosanna. :rolleyes:

Talk about entitled.

Oh, and once again no mention or showing of Astro.

Chez300

VIP Member
What the hell??!
ella going on and on trying to justify their behaviour in the last video and disappointment in us! You can tell she was p*ssed 😂
All she has done is shown us Tattlers that we were right and she does have a sense of entitlement. The fame has really gone to their heads. Just apologise and move on.

why was she doing hair and not home schooling?

I wasn’t really bothered about the dog but now I want to know where he is! What did they tell the kids? Obviously they read the comments but just ignored that one asked multiple times.

And they do read the comments as they have vlogs where they read some out. I’m sure Tim sits down of an evening (after a hard days filming and editing whilst Ella gets the kids to bed then cleans the house until midnight) reading through the comments which usually are full of idiots bigging them up 🥴

• Heart

Dori82

Also maybe if Ella took those ridiculous eyelashes off she might able to hold her eyes open. X

• Haha

liliUk

Well this video sums it all up really! 🤨
This man is a lazy f**ker!
the fact he is letting a 9 year old cook dinner unsupervised is insane to me.
The fact that she was asking if she should separate his pasta and he said he would fix his own food. Why the f**k are you not cooking for everyone?! 🤦🏾‍♀️
the fact he sat in a barber chair whilst them kids were at home with a baby is too much to fathom. I can’t even this is too much! 🤬
I get Ella is really sick (but she knows this is how pregnancy affects her) but Tim needed to really step up the kids aren’t teenagers yet 🤡
Agreed. Surely somebody should be looking further into this for many reasons !!!!!!!

1. A 9 year old was left in charge of running a household, cooking, cleaning and minding small children and a baby all day with no adult supervision.

2. The girl children regularly cook breakfast, lunch and dinners for the other children and adults

3. The girl children do most of the chores and getting other children ready. While the boys don't have to lift a finger

4. The girl children must babysit the other children all the time and tend to the baby. Everytime the baby screams and cries the parents tell the children to deal with it

5. Children who are almost teenagers are sharing bedrooms with babies.

6. The children have been seen multiple times not wearing the seatbelts and not sitting in the correct car seats

7. There is very little homeschooling done and the children are behind academically according to the parents. They cate more about fame,money & theboys football careers than education.

8. They priority the boys over the girls in all aspects from activities to homelife

9. I have never seen the children genuinely laughing only fake smiles and performing for the camera

10. The parents speak to the kids about age inappropriate topics from relationship advice, reproduction, cancer scares, intimacy etc

11. They rely on the children to care for their siblings but continue to have more kids

12. They also rely on elderly grandparents to provide babysitting, money and grocery shopping

13. The children who are the reason the parents make money from their channel, get very little rewards, toys etc. They were gifted a stocking of magazines, deoderant, toothbrushes and poundshop items for Christmas but the parents splash out on themselves with luxury hotel stays, tiffanys jewelly and apple watches

14. Are the children being paid and is their money protected and being held in a trust fund for them

15. The children rarely leave the house unless its to film a video such as grocery shopping or a youtube event

16. They might get to go and watch their brothers play football or go to a park to film a video. The poor children never get a holiday or nice day out

17. The children never mix with outsiders and do not seem to have any friends or social interactions with other children

18. Heze is the oldest and is forced to spend all day with little children, babies and girls

19. Heze also appears to have some fixation with a ball. If he's not kicking it he walks around holding it and wont let go of it. Even in shops, cafes, grocery stores, events, around the house, cinema, in the car, on public transport, around the street. The parents do not tell him to have manners and put the ball away as it is rude and dangerous

20. The girls are doing inappropriate dancing on the internet but the family claims to be religious

21. They are preaching religion to the children daily, even the babies

22. Tim does nothing. He doesn't cook or clean, does very little with the children, he doesn't do homeschooling. He just lays in bed, plays computer games, preaches on camera and never helps out

23. Ella doesn't do much either. She is always telling the kids to tend to the babies and smaller ones and telling them go get stuff for her and make food

• Heart

Dori82

Its the poorly voice that she gets with any "illness". Morning sickness is not an illness its a symptom of pregnancy and if you know it makes you feel so "ill" then why allow another pregnancy to happen. It was their decison and we have Ella and her daily nausea update for the next 9m. What they did re breast lump was an utter disgrace. Causing unnecessary worry to the poor kids just for content. They should be ashamed of themselves not proud that they share everything with their kids. They claim its to make them feel understand and involved in everything with no secrets. Perhaps they should spend more time educating the children and actually home school not share every bit of life for content. X

• Heart

Fashion33

Their edits are the bare minimum, just cutting out parts they don't want subscribers to see. They talk, complain, preach, and brag the whole 20 min. A random scream from Houston here, a random 'mature' thought from one of the kids there. Oh, and of course the dash of Rue being cute thrown in somewhere -- maybe.
Don’t forget the cringy YA HEARD MEEE! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Ottilie

VIP Member
I noticed the last two shopping trips with the whole family only the boys (including Tim) got stuff.
It's like they are trying to be one of those old fashioned Christian families where the girls and woman have to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing and looking after the children and the men and boys get waited on hand a foot and don't have to do anything.

The only problem is, in those kinds of families the Man of the house actually goes out to work and provides for his family... It doesn't really work out with this lot because Tim doesn't work :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
You could see a nurse or attendant in the background in the lobby. I can almost bet Ella went all Karen on her and threw a temper tantrum. I am sure they were carrying on in the video and speaking loudly so the workers could hear what they were saying to try and scare them into letting them do as they please. I bet it really busted her buttons that they wouldn't cave in. Did you notice Tim standing in that lobby whining and then took his mask off as though it were a hindrance, and I am sure he also did that for show to piss off the workers.

As an American, I can say that I thought this sort of entitled behavior was something you only saw here now and again.II never knew British folks could be this bad! I have to say, these two embody everyrhing that's bad about the United States and they don't even live here. And as much as we get a bad rap here, I haven't ever met anyone half as entitled as them and I have known some rich people that you would THINK would be entitled.

They are nobodies who think their 💩 really doesn't stink.

• Heart
  • Haha

Queen8584

Then all of a sudden they got COVID... Two of the Children had to stay with family as they didn’t test positive....

But shouldn’t the whole family have isolated together? I’m pretty sure it states that on the UK Government website.

No they had to protect their two money making children so that’s most probably the real reason why they were sent packing!!!

I’m pretty sure they are reading these comments and know their game is up..
I’m sure they will be back with another sob story to claw back and get rid of the negative comments.

It’s really sad that in the early days of YouTube the children seemed so much more natural. Now you can see that they have been told to perform this butter wouldn’t melt act, so that they can play up to the ‘Oh your children are so well behaved’ comments.

Every time someone is talking one of the children always hugs the one talking. It’s so staged and bloody annoying.

I was also lead to believe that this family is a Christian family. But going by the music that they allow their children to dance along to is very inappropriate even some of the outfits that they wear.

We hardly hear them say a prayers together as a family anymore, I supposed this was also another act to get following and views from the Christian community hence why most of their viewers of from America as it’s more big in America than England. Furthermore most British people haven’t even heard of this family..

I did like this family in the beginning but the more and more I watch you can see that they are selling themselves and the children out for any kind of deals that come their way. It’s like they want all this fame and world domination!

All you do is hashtag baby number... blah blah.. Each year then we have to hear Ella moaning on about her morning sickness, not giving a thought that their could be childless women watching wishing just to be in her shoes.

Then there’s the parenting vlogs where they act like they are the most perfect parents, based on the blind commenting in the comment sections.

Their sons obsession with a football. Ok I get that you like football and that you have a passion for the sport. But do you really need to bring a ball everywhere with you.??

The girls all fighting to get air time in the videos and the older sister feeling like she the odd one out as she not as pretty as her sisters and doesn’t get any work. ( I think she is beautiful, but I’m sure she’s made to feel like she isn’t)

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how Harper just got pushed to the back and almost like she forgotten about. Again I used to like Harper in the Early video’s she always used to speak her mind and it was very natural. It’s like the more children she has the younger ones then gets pushed out.. In this case Rue has taken her limelight, and they know it that’s why his mostly at the center of all their videos.

Then we have the lazy father who NEVER lifts a finger always dictating from behind the camera, instead of actively helping the family.

I thought their motto was “Team Work Makes The Dream Work” I ain’t seen much of that happening..

Ella’s father is more of a man, you always see him helping his wife and in a few videos back you see him washing the dishes whilst his wife was cooking. Tim again holding the camera chatting his noise instead of offering to help his in-laws. That is very disrespectful from where I am from.

• Heart
Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.

• Angry

Chez300

VIP Member
So Ella has taken the girls on a birthday treat for Hosanna. So is Tim home schooling?

Why do they always do everything in the shared drive and not in the garden?! Is it just me that would be that neighbour thinking ffs play in your own garden! 😄

• Haha

Dori82

So Tim says we are just so bored, as you guys know we are such an active family and we cant do anything now just stuck at home. Forgive me if i am wrong but how is that different to their normal day, they are home 24/7 with kids fighting for attention kicking a ball inside rather than outside n Tim n Ella sat moaning or delegating parent duties to kids. So how is this different. Looks like a normal vlog to me with extra moaning. X

• Heart