Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dori82

So Mr n Mrs "I am entitled" Grimwade, rock up for a scan that will have been a generic letter or email inviting you to attend. On the letter will have been current guilelines or a link for the hospitals protocol.
With a little detective work it appears they attend Kings College hospital, below are the guidelines for an Anti natal scan. This is not new due to covid. I was pregnant 3yrs ago and my husband and mum were not allowed in together, one had to wait outside and swap at a convenient time mid scan.
So, for 1, they are totally lying their ass off and tried to pull the innocent act or "but we are famous".
2. Show a little respect for all the Drs n Nurses, who throughout the pandemic have been going through hell but still put on a smile.
3. Have a thought before you post such a terrible clickbait for people who actually have attended for a scan and it went horribly wrong, they may have had miscarriage or found out the baby is going to be very poorly.
4. Nothing went terribly, you just dint get your own way.

I think they knew full well and had no childcare because family are sick of having to parent their grandchildren so they took a chance and it back fired.

Tim and Ella, you are no more entitled, no more special or better thought of because you think you are famous. If you really have a problem with the incredible NHS then pay and go private, everyone knows you can afford to coz your kids earn you your pennies.
Also, it may come as a big shock Ella but every pregnancy is treated as a separate case, when you let the GP know your pregnant and get referred for a scan, that request simply goes to an administrator for that department who will organise scan. The admin do not know you have a problem keeping you legs shut and have 6 children already.
So what exactly is it that your going to complain about? That your as thick as mince and didnt read the appointment letter correctly or that no one cared when you had a tantrum.
A scan is a very important appointment and the radiographer has a very hard time checking their ticklist of the signs of a healthy baby. So i think to have 6 kids, 1 who would be kicking a ball around, 3 who would be dancing around like they are in Spearmint Rhino and 2 toddlers who have a problem sitting still and keeping quiet and not forgetting Tim who would be giving a running commentary in Jamaican about what he thinks he saw would have been a little too much. Rules are their to follow not to break and its people like you who try bending the rules to make them fit, that the guidelines were introduced for.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Dori82

You have Tim who thinks he is a black mam because he is married to a person of colour. His perpetual attempts at Jamaican are wearing. Then theres Ella the Martyr. Has children and does nothing but moan about them and pays zero attention to their non existent social skills. N now pregnant with number 7. God help us, every vlog will be how sick she is feeling and how ill she is and no one is helping so she will just lay about adn let the girls dance to inappropriate songs and create highly inappropriate moves. They clakm they are all about respect but in public, kicking a football every where u go is highly disrespectful in my opinion. Was bad enough with Heze n now Reu and it seems to be encouraged. Then these top parents filmed Reu dancing in a car, in a boaster seat, no back and seat belt under his arm. In a crash, hes dead. As influencers shouldn't they be setting an example in every aspect of life, even car seat safety. This family drive me insane. Not watched for months n months n then tuned in to the pregnancy reveal. 100% was a set up n staged. She kept slipping up saying the baby and then correcting herself by saying i mean if i am pregnant i dont know yet. N Tim is a God awful acter n theres no way u walk in see a camera and go Hi Grimwade gang. . All for views n content. I used to admire there children, now i feel sorry for them, zero social skills pimped out at every opportunity and being failed in education. An utter disgrace.

• Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
So many inconsistencies with them! First Ella was getting her tubes tied cos she didn't want any more kids, now all of a sudden she's obviously disappointed that she's not having twins! The twin obsession is so weird and so obviously because they hoped it would get them more viewers.

Then they said they like to do things as a family and always take the kids with them, and that they can't just re-book because they're soooo busy and don't have childcare but then were quick to argue that if they'd been told they couldn't take the kids they could easily have left them with grandparents. So which is it?

And wtf is with Tim saying 'not everyone wants everything to change just because there's been a pandemic..." Well sorry Tim but that's not really up to you now is it? But don't worry, it wasn't a covid rant guys!

Ella is a total bitch. Her entitlement and nastiness OOZED in this video and I am glad that everyone is calling them out in the comments. Why is it the job of the medical community to cater to these idiots? And then Tim says how it is not possible and is dangerous for them to reschedule their busy lives? What? These people are disgusting.

And Ella was visibly pissed off that she was only having one baby. They clearly want more than one to get more views. Like they don't even try to mask their nasty, selfish ways anymore. They have always been this way obviously but at least they used to pretend to be good people. They are honestly the WORST I have ever seen on YouTube as far as thinking they are elites. They are trash.

And her thinking that the NHS should know she already has a bunch of kids and should have told them personally not to bring them is ridiculous. I honestly can't with these fools... I am sure I will still stalk them a bit on here because I love the gossip but I have unfollowed them everywhere, on YouTube, Instagram, etc. They're terrible.

• Heart

RosieBella-01

Am I the only one who finds is weird as hell that they keep doing adverts and brands for back to school stuff when they have never been to school before. Except Heze for a few weeks when he was 4. Even a year or 2 ago they did an advert for school bags and lunch boxes, stationary etc, like why bother when they are at home everyday & you told every they are homeschooled. Then they put Halle & Hosanna in school uniforms and let Halle star on a Asda school uniform advert. Greedy people. Next their going to be advertising condoms or something completely alien to them

• Haha
  • Heart

Dori82

I think that a lot of these family vlog channels are exploitative on some level, but I find these parents to be especially egregious. On many other family channels I have watched the kids AT LEAST seem to be benefiting somewhat from their work on the channel. The parents take the kids on shopping sprees, nice family vacations, and eventually they buy a bigger home to accommodate everyone. The kids make money for the channel, but we also get to see them reap some of the benefits. It seems like these parents are hogging a lot of the money for themselves. They buy themselves luxurious clothes, and go on getaways to nice hotels. The kids get none of that. The housing situation confuses me because if they actually got a free home from Tim's parents wouldn't a sell result in all profit? The profit, combined with the money they are already making should be enough to find something bigger. If they can afford a BMW, and Louboutins they can afford another home. I bet if Tim and Ella were told they had to share their bedroom with 3 other people they would be trying harder to look for a new house. I hope for the kid's sake that this new baby is a boy. Putting a newborn in Heze, and Rue's small room isn't ideal. But, I just can't imagine cramming a 5th child into the girl's room. Poor Halle, and Harper already share a bed. What's the game plan for when they are older and they physically can't share the bed? Hoping for twins?! How irresponsible! No consideration for how this will effect the kid's living arrangements. Ella's dad said he worked hard, and got the family a 5 bedroom house. She only has 2 sisters I believe, so she probably grew up with a room to herself. Tim was clearly spoiled as a child, and hasn't had to lift a finger. They say they don't need a bigger home, but they do. It might even be different if they said they simply couldn't afford it right now, but they are acting like it's not even in the cards. It's like they want this “humble” life for their kids that they didn't even grow up in even though the kids are the ones paying the bills.

I really feel for these kids. The gender role stuff is disturbing. Halle wanted to play soccer, but Ella's afraid she won't be as feminine so that's never going to happen. She could be just as good or better than Heze for all she knows. Besides at her age it's mainly about having fun. It's not that serious. That video where Ella was sick, and Hosanna had to take over the house was crazy. They've clearly left her in charge many times before because Tim had no urgency to get back home. The practice was unnecessary to begin with, but then to go and get a haircut afterwards? What the heck?! These kids should be in a real school imo. Homeschooling can be beneficial when done well, but they clearly aren't doing it right. It might be best for Heze to be homeschooled because he's already tried it, and it didn't work out. It's also best for his soccer schedule I guess. Although I still don't think they gave it a fair shake with him at least he got to experience it. None of the others have ever had the opportunity. I think Harper, and Rue would especially thrive in a school setting. Harper is an avid reader, and Rue is very sharp. Halle has an outgoing personality, and would fit right in I think. Houston is still very young so she would also fit right in as well. Hosanna would probably need more help catching up, but it could be done with some effort. Of course this won't happen because the parents are keeping a tight rein on them. They should want them in school too. It would give everybody a break, and give the kids much needed socialization.

They need to invest more in their family. Spending some money upfront on fun activities will make their channel more interesting, which will result in more viewers in the long run. Ella shouldn't have to get pregnant every 2 years for them to have something to talk about. It gets boring after awhile anyway. I want to see the kids having some real fun. We've had enough hair videos to last a lifetime. Do more adventurous things. Rent an RV for a few days, and explore the English countryside for example. Maybe go camping, or fishing. When it's safe have another family fun day, and set up activities for the kids to do. Invite their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Covid should be taken into consideration, but it doesn't seem like they take it seriously anyway. It would be interesting to see how they interact with other kids. They could also do more practical things. Do grocery hauls, and show us what they eat in a week. How much does it cost to feed their large family? I doubt they still have the dog, but if they do they could do a series of videos just focused on the dog. People love animals in general, especially when they are babies. They could show us the puppy's first bath and walk. Show us the kids playing with the dog. Have the girls dance to appropriate songs, and show us how they come up with some appropriate dance routines.

They also need to invest more in their viewers. They shouldn't be pulling away saying things like “We don't have time to read your comments”. They are lying anyway because they delete comments all the time, and also like some of them. You have to be taking the time to read them in order to do that. They just don't want to take the time to write a short message to acknowledge these people that support them loyally. Do a livestream every once in a while, and say hello to some of the viewers. They could even do a giveaway. Giveaway a Grimwade Gang sweathshirt or something. I'm sure some people would love that. That's how you grow viewership. It's why YouTubers with millions of subscribers still do stuff like this because they know it creates engagement, and keeps people interested. Like someone said a few pages back I've never seen them do something that didn't benefit themselves. All they do is beg for money (like when they set up the Patreon), and take. As Christians shouldn't they be more giving? They could do some charity work like helping the homeless. That would make a nice video. But, it seems like the focus is only on how people can help them.
This is awesome. Please copy it and paste it on a vlog. Every video is the same....Heze kicks a ball, Hosanna gives sly looks in the background, Halle dancers, Harper is bein cute (which she definitely is) Reu kicks a ball directly at someone, Ella moans, does hair and tells us how busy she is and Tim turns into a Jamaican. The kids only leave the compund when money and work is involved, they are dressed is free clothes from sponser. They really do think they are amazing but like you say never seem to benefit from their own work. X

StrattyNeet

I could post how much I dislike Tim and Ella Grimwade and their YouTube channel everyday. I particularly dislike bone idle Tim. Ella’s image as a submissive doormat is really annoying. They and their kids live in a full to bursting house - which isn’t a crime in itself many people have to live in overcrowded conditions- only venturing out for church and a bit of supermarket shopping for content. Actually that’s not true Tim takes Heze to football. The content is an absolute disgrace. It has no flair whatsoever.
As for their parenting. It’s clueless show boating really. The children have very little contact with children outside their family. Everything they do is heavily monitored. It’s also contradictory Heze kicking that silly ball around wherever he goes the supermarket, hospital, kitchen, bedroom. Why?! It would be seen as unnecessary and unacceptable behaviour for most parents. It is also worryingly sexist.The girls are taught to keep house and help look after younger siblings. The girls are are also dressed all same in awful uniform like outfits. Further pushing the clan like mentality and getting them to identify as a unit and not as individuals. When the children do venture out, it’s to ride up and down the pavement in front of their home. Or Ella is talking to camera with the kids interjecting with their learnt smiles. Really?! Ella will go along with anything Tim suggests no matter how ill conceived. After all Tim is the head of the family and she believes that Tim’s ideas are for the good of the whole family. Not realising they are crap and half baked. She is one of those people that can survive on very little sleep so does everything, home schooling, cooking cleaning a knocking out babies in close succession. Tim chose wisely. Ella wanted a husband. Not sure how long the ‘brand’ will last but even cults have revolts and the dreaded teenage hormones are yet to hit the Grimwade household. I think it’s really just a matter of time.

• Heart
  • Haha

rhondakaren

Did you guys notice after her scan how happy she was because she said one of the nurses brought up that one of their former colleagues was a follower of their blog? Suddenly she forgot that she was upset about not bringing the whole family in. Also why would you put in your kid’s head about having twins? Even Harper believing that there’ll be equal boys and girls. I just can’t stand them anymore and I have unsubscribed from their channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

RosieBella-01

Where does their money even come from? Does Tim even have a job?
Imagine following and being a 'helpmeet' to a manchild who dresses like a 12 year old from the 90s with no job and who talks like Ali G 🤔
Neither of them work. They get their money from youtube & sending the kids out to acting jobs and asking brands for sponsorships. They also asked their viewers for money as they wanted to start charging people to watch their videos.

People who know Tim in person said he never had a job, when he was supposed to be a football coach, he wasn't employed he just used to accompany Heze

What the hell is wrong with their viewers calling the kids polite, mannerly and respectful. Every single video we have seen of them in public, their shouting, screaming, running, jumping, hitting, crying, kicking ball, pushing, grabbing things, standing in the middle of the street & shop aisles in everyones way. It's literally in videos for people to see and these clowns are acting like the kids are behaved. When Reu stuck his finger up at the dinner table both parents started laughing and found it hilarious. The kids were giggling at it. If their so perfect, homeschooled & never interact with outsiders, where did they learn the "bad finger".... obviously at home. The same way Tim was explain rude rap lyrics words about womens parts to Heze & Hosanna. They let the kids dance to disgusting songs. Its literally bad parenting. The only time they are behaved is when they say their rehearsed lines of the subject and topic parents have told them they will be discussing

Tim straight up gives me Rachel Dolezal vibes :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

RosieBella-01

Ohhhh my!!!! Yes hosanna is just as bad, the only reason she is valued in that house is because of how she tries her hardest to be mother theresa. She is just as awful, the way she looks at the sisters with so much disdain in her eyes says it all. Her whole demeanour changes as soon as the camera is in her face, she is always seeking for validation and the lack of confidence and low self esteem shows hence the attention seeking.
Not surprised she has low esteem, when the mother keeps saying the sisters are prettier & have nicer hair & they make a slave out of her

• Sad
  • Wow

iDontCare51

What does Ella work? And if she goes away who is home schooling the kids, Tim?? Also she just had a baby so I am confused I really thought Ella is the prototype of stay at home mums.
She did... not so sure now as I don’t have any contact but obviously for the past few years she’s been on maternity leave. She would work a 9-5, come home and cook/clean EVERYTHING, ironing until early hours of the morning, go to bed & wake up early to get herself & the kids ready before she left the house. I kid you not! The “home-schooling” is from Tim’s mum who is a retired teacher. When I take an overall look I can’t help but think Tim has deliberately isolated Ella from her own family, it’s domestic abuse (emotional blackmail etc.) to be honest, might as well call it what it is. I can only imagine the Christian values start to kick in about ‘sticking with your husband’ otherwise your marriage is a failure. On top of the fact the family warned Ella about Tim so it’s probably a “we told you so” moment she doesn’t want to experience yet. It’s sad.

• Sad

Notsurereally

Sigh. The girls can't wear lip gloss because it will attract boys and they're too young. But they can have an open IG account, accessible to all kinds of people, where they dance to Megan Thee Stallion and thrust their hips - you can't make up the hypocrisy.

They're just into selling their kids and I'm surprised they've gone this far to be honest. Reading the comments on this dance videos, it's as if no one can see the hypocrisy. Praising Hosanna for being sassy - she's being encouraged to pull those "dance faces" and it's not great.
I'm glad she's doing something she likes doing and is good at, but in private would be best considering they have no control over who view their pages.
It's awful.

• Sad

Sprezza

VIP Member
Where does their money even come from? Does Tim even have a job?
Imagine following and being a 'helpmeet' to a manchild who dresses like a 12 year old from the 90s with no job and who talks like Ali G 🤔

• Haha
I commented on You Tube that I thought it was ridiculous having another baby in those already cramped conditions and it’s all for views. BOY the hate I got was hilarious, all the sanctimonious Christians spouting about “gods creations” this family are so bloody fame hungry, anything other than lazy arse Tim actually getting a real job to support his family. Feel sorry for that poor puppy, mind you it will mysteriously disappear like the other 2 did now that they have something else for views 🤬🤬🤬

RosieBella-01

There talking about the kids futures saying if the boys dont reach their goals of being footballers they have failed them, and Ella is like if the girls dont know how to clean the house & iron then i have failed them and then she says they need to learn to follow the lead of a man.... They really are sick people.

Am I hearing things in that video, Did they really ask Hosanna what she thinks of the mom having the hots for the dad .... Jesus Christ how are these people allowed on youtube. :oops::oops::oops::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Also, If I was working in that hospital, I would have security escort them all out of the building. All 8 of their asses would be out that door

• Angry
  • Haha

Dori82

I laughed out loud when Tim apologised to the Grimwade gang for not filming like a normal day and just having to film in the house. I was like, hang on, its exactly like a normal day, Ella sat, Tim filming and them both complaining while in the house and doing nothing.

The only bit that wasnt normal was Houston being in their care while the others were outside, or were they outside??????? We didnt see them, not a quick pan outside to wave a hello or hear them which is very unusual and i truly do wonder had them shipped them off for the day.

liliUk

It’s so sad. And I agree they’re scared their kids will develop their own thoughts. And let me tell you one thing coming from a black house hold I know for a fact ellas parents are not happy at all that none of those kids have gone to school. I couldn’t begin to imagine the conversations amongst there extended family in regards to them not going to school and having no education..And for them to say they didn’t know what he was doing all day. Well nor do the parents of the 11.7 millions children enrolled that go in Monday to Friday But what do we do. We trust in the system.. they’re at school. Learning being taught by professionals..Pathetic. They would send him to school with a body cam if it were today.
Yes, many of my black friends, their parents are big on education and getting good careers. I think it stems from so many black people having to fight for the right to an education and they understand the importance of it. But hey... the Grimwade kids are white when it suits them and black when it suits them

When Reu was born, they were overjoyed that he was white and blond haired. Tim kept telling visitors he was white and Ella always references Reu being white & blond... sorry Ella & Tim, you can't preach against racism, then jump for joy when you have a white child, and you most definitely can't preach about racism when you tell your coily haired kid that her sisters hair is better because they have the white sides texture. It makes me so angry when they keep telling Hosana she hasn't got good hair. Even though i find Hosanna annoying and fake, she has the nicest hair out of the girls. Its beautiful. Harper & Halle need a trim & stop tying it so tight on their heads. And they need to start brushing Houstons hair because it's starting to matte and knot at the back of her head

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fashion33

I really don’t agree with this video like why would they scare the kids on telling them there mum found a lump...

• Wow