Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sprezza

VIP Member
Oh my God!! I'm in shock at the backward nonsense these parents are spewing out to their children! They are so far behind the times it's embarrassing! And again using their so called Christian values to justify It!

I think Ella has really drawn the shirt straw with Tim despite her thinking the opposite. Sir Tim is a sexist misogynistic asshole!!

I would never let any man treat me and my children in this way. Though I believe Ella is blind to It!!

I hope one day she realises that this is not Christian or normal and becomes aware of his actions, but then again she encourages it. What the hell does she gain in all of this? I know they are now getting paid by Youtube but if they weren't, is she another woman trying to prove her family and friends wrong? As I'm sure they see what Tim is like and must disapprove!! ITS JUST NOT NORMAL!!!!
I've noticed a couple of times he likes to correct her use of words when there's absolutely no need to. Once she used the word 'treacherous' and he was like 'you mean dangerous.' Ella said 'yeah that's what it means', and he was like 'yeeeah sort of.'
Another time she said 'we were biding our time' and he said 'well, we weren't biding our time we were waiting.'
It's borderline gaslighting.

Also, I was watching a video the other day when they were talking about their marriage and Ella was going on about how she's trying to teach herself not to 'answer back' to Tim and to follow his guidance. :sick::sick: Neither of them are the brain of Britain but of the two I would say Ella has more about her. Why she is lowering herself for this pathetic excuse for a man is beyond me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Ottilie

VIP Member
I think the thing I find the most sad is how much the girls are treated beyond their years.

Hosanna is the same age as Isla Ingham...

Isla is a typical 9 year old running around, playing with dolls, having FUN!

Hosanna is a 9 year old cooking, cleaning and taking care of her siblings.

• Sad
  • Wow

Dori82

Most family vloggers are narcissists. They will ALWAYS be the victim, The Grimwade gang are no different. Ella treats pregnancy like a disease. If its so bad dont do it. Interesting she was gonna have her tubes tied, why not Tim have the snip. Surely thatsthe least he could do if his wife has suffered so much already! I do not believe Ella "suffers" as much as she makes out. If it makes you so ill then you simply dont want to repeat it. You never want to feel tht ill again. Speaking from all day sickness for 9m then it was a no brainer to never get pregnant again. Not keep repeating 7 times like them so from my experience i fail to believe she is so ill. X

• Heart

RosieBella-01

They are counting on Heze to become a rich footballer. Surely if he becomes successful that's his money not Tim & Ellas. I can't deal with the greed of it all. The same with the girls, they want them to be rich & famous because they want that money rolling in so they can have a piece of the pie. But even currently, it's the kids who bring in the money. Because nobody would watch without them. Nobody would tune in to see Ella complaining & Jamaican Jim preaching rubbish

• Haha
  • Heart

fluffycow172

One thing that irritates me about them is how the boys (especially Heze since he’s the oldest) are praised for the smallest of things that they do that every child of his age should be doing imo. Like for example theres a full video entitled “9 year old sets the table for his whole family” or something along those lines and not a few months later theres another one of Hosanna making a full roast dinner by herself (impressive for an 8 year old, a lot of adults can’t do that). I just think he’s over praised and under disciplined (Reu getting in trouble for literally copying heze with the ball in the shop???)

Reactions: 13

Gomo

Chatty Member
The way they are making every video about the baby kind of proves that they had it for views. Recently, another Youtube family I sometimes watch had a baby, and sometimes I forgot the mom was even pregnant. They didn't make every video after the initial announcement about the baby, just whenever a milestone came up they would do a 5 minute update on the pregnancy. I think it's pretty clear this baby is for the sake of content.

I really don't understand the obsession with guessing the gender of the baby. They already have both girls and boys, so it really doesn't matter.

I am one of their oldest subscribers (I am not sure if I want to out myself on here but I did comment on their recent YouTube post). I am horrified at how nasty they truly are... I watched them from the very start when they only had four children and they seemed very down to earth. I am going to assume they've always been shitty people but were good at faking the nice act initially. Now they think they are superstars and can demand anything they want. They really make me sick.

I used to defend them against any haters and I feel foolish! I always saw the children as being very well mannered but now they just seem like ungrateful little jerks. Hosanna rolling her eyes, Heze always has a cocky look on his face, even Reu has gotten over the top with being aggressive at times and nobody corrects him. And I have noticed Hosanna making weird glances and dancing provocatively and altogether presenting herself as a woman of the world. She's only 9 I think. I get VERY unsettling vibes with how they treat her and I now nothing untoward is going on there... But I find it very strange how all knowing she seems. Not sure if anyone else gets that funky vibe from this bunch.

I unsubscribed from them everywhere. I am surely going to keep up with gossip here but can't in good conscience help monetize them by subscribing.

• Heart

Notsurereally

They slowly are already started to ruin him💔 he’s my fav though

Could be just me but I get the feeling Tim tries way too hard with her parents, especially calling them mum and dad. I know people do that, even I call my mum in law mum, but it really feels like Tim is forcing it.
Tim has to force it because they couldn't stand him at first.
I'm sure even now, Ella's Dad thinks Tim should have gotten a proper job rather than some of these hobbies he's tried really hard to make money from all these years.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
They are such a pair or liars. The claim that they’d been to the same hospital for an earlier appointment was clearly a lie, mainly because if they had, then Ella would have been mentioning it in the previous video to explain why she felt the rules had been changed unreasonably or without warning.

Also, the fact that they would ‘love’ to reply to comments but don’t have time is also a lie, it would take seconds to respond to just one comment, they chose not to do it because they are lazy and don’t like writing, and also they would tie themselves in knots trying to explain their lies. They also like the idea of the ‘grimwade gang’ being this faceless entity that they preach to and supply them advertising revenue, they aren’t interested in getting to know any of their followers individually, that would mean showing some care and empathy towards others, who may then start to talk about their own lives in return.

How are they ‘too busy’, neither parent has a job, Ella’s main role is to do the children’s hair, and Tim’s is to film and use repetitive simple edit software to put it online. When will we ever see a proper example of homeschooling being tailored to each child’s needs? All we see is kids of different ages all vying for attention, no education is happening.

I liked the little detail you put in the last video Tim, of putting an English workbook on the table, even though Hosanna clearly wasn’t working on it so it had no reason to be there…purely so that it can be mentioned in vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha

StrattyNeet

A new baby… how original🥱. Just stop. The one thing that Ella and Tim do successfully is make babies🙄Hopefully it’ll be a boy.🤞As being male insulates you from the tyranny of Ella and Tim’s sexist clueless parenting.

Notsurereally

The reason I started this thread in the first place was because I thought they were off when they started to suggest that their viewers should be paying monthly to watch their content as it takes a lot of time to make. I think it was just after they had Reu and it was so, so shameful.
At that time, there was hardly any traffic to this thread and a few comments praising the children, but suggesting they may be too perfect.

I honestly think they've always thought a lot of themselves, and money making and sponsorship has always been their aim. They are trying their best to become celebrities and they think having a large mixed family is their USP.

MrsChattyPatty

I can't remember which video because there are so many but there are lots of videos she references Harper & Halle having the good "white" hair and Hosanna has annoying, difficult, short "coily" hair. She also gloats when mentioning Reu has blond hair and white skin

Ella has also made several references to Halle & Harper having a better "look" for work. And that Hosanna doesn't have the look people want and that she is too big

There was another video from ages ago that she was so happy that Hosanna had white skin, she said this in front of the darker skinned ones too
Ella is a self hater . She doesn’t like herself and is projecting her feelings onto the children . There’s no ‘good’ hair or ‘bad’ hair . Hair is hair and if you take care of it hair will thrive no matter the texture . As for skin tone well…. Shocking that she’s speaking so negatively in front of them

Didn’t know that Tim parents
Gifted them their property . They should definitely have a extension added to it then . What are they waiting for ? They have six soon to be seven children crammed into a small home . Will it be like that until they are teenagers ?

liliUk

I think they havent been posting because they are busy out spending the kids earned money. Did you see their instragram clip...they literally sat in the restaurant filming & allowing Reu to slap & grab Heze. Not one of the parents said stop or have some manners or good behaviour in public or at the dinner table.

Its as bad as when they let the girls run around screaming in the dressing rooms while Tim & Heze stood in the doorway if the ladies dressing room.... surely men shouldn't be allowed stand there being nosy & creepy. I know it would make me feel uneasy if a grown man was standing watching women going in & out of a changing room with just a curtain between your naked self & some strange guy

I'm not being funny but why the hell does Tim go with the girls clothes shopping. Anyone else find it strange

RosieBella-01

Ohhh wow i had no idea about her mum saying this. Im a newbie but kinda caught on their bullshit too early. Any video for me to watch where the mum says that?
I can't remember which video because there are so many but there are lots of videos she references Harper & Halle having the good "white" hair and Hosanna has annoying, difficult, short "coily" hair. She also gloats when mentioning Reu has blond hair and white skin

Ella has also made several references to Halle & Harper having a better "look" for work. And that Hosanna doesn't have the look people want and that she is too big

There was another video from ages ago that she was so happy that Hosanna had white skin, she said this in front of the darker skinned ones too

• Sad
  • Angry

StrattyNeet

I know! She started going on about how they had serious conversations about their relationship and where it was headed and how they would be married and have 6 kids blah blah but she was only 14 at the time. What the hell lol
Talking out of their behinds as always. What nonsensical fairytale claptrap is Ella on about? Being 14 and coming from a heavily supervised Christian background. I have no doubt being married and having lots of kids was her fantasy…. And her wishes came true.Worryingly. After all any fantasies most people may have held about their futures at 14 were neither nuanced nor based in reality. Ella’s were based on her reality to a certain extent. That is the difference. Of course she over egged the pudding for effect. Conversations? Wonder how they went at 14 and 17? Thought was around the time he was trying to make it as a rapper 🙄But this latest load of nonsense is aimed at their oversees mainly US followers. It’s just drivel to re enforces their ‘brand’.

• Haha

Gimjamalam

Im so glad they are getting a grilling in the comments on that video! Well deserved!
But any money they wont even address it and carry on like nothing ever happened..

WHERE IS THE DOG

Chez300

VIP Member
Majority of the comments in the latest vlog are calling them out! I wonder if they will respond? 🤔

Sprezza

VIP Member
I'm sorry did she just have the nerve to say she was disappointed with the comments!? :rolleyes:
Most of them weren't even rude just pointing out that we're still in a pandemic. Unless they've been reading here. They're gonna dig themselves into a hole with this...

• Wow

liliUk

I’m sure Ella’s mum wanted to say more but she’s too nice! 😄

Tim wittering on 🤦🏾‍♀️
The mum is pisssssssed about the pregnancy. She cant hide it. And i dont blame her. The poor woman has a special needs daughter, other grandkids & family, now Ellas 7 kids, a job, a house to run, and now has to help Ella every day while Tim gets waited on hand and foot