Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dori82

Not even an explanation.. wow they shouldn’t own dogs again
I cant exactly remember, i dont think there was an initial explanation but then they got called out n folks asking where they are so they glanced over it quickly and moved on.

Not even an explanation.. wow they shouldn’t own dogs again
To me, if there at home "bored" as Tim put it they could be having great fun with the puppy. Maybe Tim could muck his shithole of a garden out n make it nice for the doggy. No need to be bored. He could also decorare the girls bedroom instead of the wallpaper ripped walls they do have. Theres plenty to do.

Also just found this, £790 for a pair of Louboutin sneakers! Appears Tim and Ella just treat themselves rather than the kids who make them the money.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Sprezza

VIP Member
I find it weird that they keep talking to the whole family bout making love all the time. And the time Tim kept saying he was hor*y. I was like WTF is he saying this for. Their always talking about feeling frisky for each other. Its just weird. They need to shut up with that stuff. Its embarrassing & they think it makes them look cool.

Also find it disrespectful how Tim always has to remind everybody he slept around anytime Ella mentions he was her first. Its rude to keep reminding his wife of that. Why does either of them feel the need to share that information

For sure Ellas parents wish both of their asses got a job & stopped being lazy & greedy
And like when Rue jokingly said he has 5 girlfriends and they turned it into a whole lecture about relationships and marriage to this 3 year old who was totally confused!

Reactions: 14

RosieBella-01

Do the kids actually auve toys and time to play like barbies,dolls and pram,lol dolls etc and cars or soldiers,I know not all kids are in to these but they never seems to be anything around
No, they play with the sink, dishes, vacuum & cooker. Heze isn't playing with the ball, he was born with it on his foot

• Haha
  • Sad

Iloveeaster

I feel really sorry for all the grimwade kids they will all reach adulthood without the basic skills of reading, writing & arithmetic. They are so far behind.
If the careers their parents have chosen for them, (professional footballers for the boys & acting, modelling, dancing for the girls) are not fruitful they will have no qualifications to fall back on & that would be soul destroying for them. I hope they take all their anger out on their money grabbing parents as it is their fault & they deserve it.

• Heart

MummyPJ

Is this the family that are on Milkshake on Channel 5? Go green with the Grimwade’s? Makes me laugh how they want to go green but have a big family 🤷🏻‍♀️

sjred

Heze gets on my nerves how he's always trying to sound wise and preachy just mimicking what his parents want to hear. It's like a cult. You can tell as well that he feels superior and more valued than his sisters.
You are right about him feeling superior because if you watch the end of the previous video i posted of them on here where they are speaking about the gender roles you will see how he tells his mum how hosanna can take the dishes out of the dishwasher. As in who are you to be delegating chores. He is just as fake as his parents, following the same footsteps.

liliUk

How ironic Heze who has football training and Halle who gets the most paid work, both tested negative, because....... they aint missing out on making that money.... how do they not know if Houston has it if they all supposidly got tested????

Hosanna didn't look sick.. she was posing and dancing..... but hey, they aint sending the Maid to grandma's to isolate. How convenient for them, Hosanna has to stay home & isolate (run the house)

How can Tim sit there saying its boring.... when there is housework, cooking & schoolwork to be done. How about you wash & dress the baby Tim.......

• Wow
Title suggestion:

Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone & dumped Astro, Ella just accept your afro

100% they are making videos purely for their American viewers.
They did a whole video on American words and another on American candy.

The girls put on American accents at times. The use of the word Mom is American. We say Mum. Tim runs around in American basketball jerseys. Knowing full well basketball is not popular in UK. He wears those American snap back hats, nobody in Uk wears them. Maybe in 2007 a few 14 year old boys wore them for about 6 months as a trend.

100% they cater to American Christian audience. I think maybe a lot of Americans havent seen through their fakery yet because maybe theres cultural barriers or they have never been to England.

The homeschooling is another thing that they want to cater to American audience. Again, the English people know this as a very "American" thing. It's practically unheard of in UK to be homeschooled. The nearest UK got to homeschool was the pandemic when schools closed & teachers sent they work home or did online classes while we were in lockdown.

I don't believe they are religious people. They just like to preach, dictate & make themselves seem perfect. The whole Christian thing is to reel in American Christians as they have a large Christian community. Majority of English Christians are not religious. They ony attend church for weddings & funerals etc. And if anything it's people over 60 may be religious and attend church on Sunday.

I just wish our American buddys across the pond realised how fake they are and how many lies they tell.

I guarantee the way they have been trying to become best friends with Mazelee & McClures on Instagram, they are dying to crack America & hoping for a trip over there. They just want somebody else to pay for it.
I am American and now completely see through their fakery! But I am also not an alt right Conservative Christian. That is the type that seems to adore them.

Also, they did a collab with Mazelee back when. Like a video where they FaceTimed Alena and her husband. I have never been overly impressed with them either but they seem a tiny bit more genuine than Grimwades at least.

Ella and Tim used to shout me out in their videos and even private messaged me quite a bit back in the early days of their channel. They were very nice back then and I almost wonder now if they only liked me because I am American. Lol like it is weird. I guess once they saw I had nothing to offer, they lost interest.

I admit I loved them for a long while. I feel foolish now for sure.

Last edited:
  • Wow

liliUk

I'd say they havent been posting because people are calling them out on their crap & they want it to die down.

Their probably trying to make new video ideas that paint Tim in a good light doing housework or something productive

Sprezza

VIP Member
Why would they put it into the kids' heads that they were gonna have twins like that? Like they could have had any way of knowing? They were obviously just gonna be disappointed. Also didn't like how they kept saying they wanted a boy/s. It's gonna look awkward now if it's a girl and how is she gonna feel if she watches that vlog one day?

And obviously oh my god the ENTITLEMENT of that vlog was horrendous. Glad they're getting called out in the comments.

• Angry

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
They took them children knowing full well your not allowed but because they didn’t state it in the letter she is acting dumb and saying they can’t leave the children at home alone.. wouldn’t be the first time
Though would it ? And they are so quick to leave the children with their parents any other time. So pathetic

& did Heze really take that ball into the hospital ? Just when I thought they couldn’t irritate me anymore. Everything about them annoys me. Especially when Tim is behind the camera chatting to the kids about the twin story. So annoying

Sorry for my rant, also how she complaining that the kids were not allowed up to the scan? And making it seem like it’s the hospitals fault. Is she actually stupid ?? I swear even pre covid children were not allowed in scan rooms anyway? Let alone 6. Even when the kids rolled their eyes when she said you have to wait downstairs. “ forced option” LOOOOOL I just can’t, attention seeking pitty me.. so quick to dump the kids of any other time to go party. Urghhhh they need to get cancelled

& when Houston was crying in the buggy why is hosanna attending to her when both parents are there. Smh

Last edited:

heretoday10

I can already predict a toxic , unhealthy , competitive and extremely jealous relationship happening between the three oldest girls as they become teenagers and adults but especially between Hosanna and Halle as they get older. They have those girls competing with eachother with their looks and it’s very clear Hosanna is already struggling with how she looks and from comments the poor kid has made in videos you can tell she feels Halle is the prettier sister. I can see Hosanna battling with a lot of insecurities the older she gets comparing herself and it could damage her relationship with Halle especially which I wouldn’t wish to happen on any sisters I hope it doesn’t happen. It doesn’t help that they’re all in an agency for modelling. They have this obsession of wanting all their kids to become well known or famous in some way. They want the boys to be famous from ‘talent’ and the girls to have careers based on how they look. I know the world will always need child models for clothes etc I understand but I don’t like the possible damage it can do to young girls as it has them thinking about their looks from an extremely young age.

• Sad

Fashion33

It was the way Ella was rushing around trying to get everything done before they left to go get the girls nails done in the last vlog for me. I don’t get why Tim didn’t just put the camera down and actually step in and help. He just kept going on about how Ella was feeling unwell the previous day but still managed to pull it together. He’s actually the laziest most preachiest man alive.

MellyStar

And also Tim please stop preaching to us in that condescending tone! You are not the first people to have a big family, to be religious or to be in a mixed relationship. And you are not the only parents on Earth!!
And while your at it Tim, you and your wife (since y’all are so-called Christians) need to stop allowing your precious daughters to dance and gyrate inappropriately to music with explicit lyrics. Money is not worth sacrificing your children’s innocence, especially on the internet.

• Heart

Ms Shenanigans

tim whilst you’re here and whilst we’re at it i’ll throw it in there just send em’ to school
And also Tim please stop preaching to us in that condescending tone! You are not the first people to have a big family, to be religious or to be in a mixed relationship. And you are not the only parents on Earth!!

liliUk

Not shocked that Ella is making excuses for a grown man as to why he isn’t seen helping around the home . I think she views Tim as a prize & she’s “grateful” he chose her….if Tim was anyone else would she accept this behaviour or would she tell him to grow up or else . Another thing that’s puzzling is if Ella cannot cope with pregnancy why does she keep putting her body thru it then complaining for 9 months that she can’t do anything & she’s so sick . Next year or the year after I predict baby 8 I think they both are addicted to pregnancy & the attention it brings
Everyone else looks after the kids for them so they don't care about popping out more.

No wonder Ella's parents arent happy about the pregnancy because they have to look after 7 kids, work, look after their own special needs daughter, hold down a house and their elderly people!

How can Ella, as a mother sit there and watch her girls be made slaves of, while her boys get all the glory.

I don't know how Ella is attracted to Tim.... It would turn me completely off
, if a grown ass man lay in bed all the time, never looked after his kids, made his little girls do all the cooking & cleaning, favoured the boys, Played computer games all day, wouldn't get a job, expected elderly people to give him money, do their chores, cook & provide for them, all while he rolled around around a floor playing with a dog & making youtube videos....

I'd be like.... get a job & look after your kids or get out of my house... end of.

I think because Ella was with Tim from a young age, she has been brainwashed by his rubbish beliefs of men are superior and women belong in the kitchen. Which he preaches it's a christian belief... which is LIES... its just part of lazy Tims control and wanting to be treated like a king.

Also Ella was not raised in a house where the women do all the work.... her Dad has been in a few videos cleaning, doing dishes and helping Ellas mum, he also babysits the kids. How embarrassing a man in his 60s is more productive than Tim.

Ella is getting too big for her boots. Clapping back when people have realised their fake and make the kids do everything

I bet my life on it that they will start doing videos showing Tim cleaning, looking after the kids, doing homeschool or doing something useful all of a sudden... just to be like "Tim is amazing he does everything around here" 😂😂😂

• Heart

liliUk

I can guarantee in the next few videos we wil see:

1. Tim doing more around the house or running errands & looking after the kids
2. The kids outside playing or a family day out
3. A video defending themselves and preaching that everyone is wrong about them with the kids preaching how they love to cook, clean, babysit & work
4. A homeschool video is due in end of August/ early September to trynand shut people up about them never doing any school work
5. And of course Ella is still going to be moaning about being sick & tired from pregnancy

liliUk

Their edits are the bare minimum, just cutting out parts they don't want subscribers to see. They talk, complain, preach, and brag the whole 20 min. A random scream from Houston here, a random 'mature' thought from one of the kids there. Oh, and of course the dash of Rue being cute thrown in somewhere -- maybe.
Rue is precious. Great personality and highly intelligent. He is really funny & independent but he's starting to chant the parents quotes etc lately.

Don’t forget the cringy YA HEARD MEEE! 😂😂😂
Who could forget it, when the worlds greatest Jamaican Rastafarian Mr. Patois Tim keeps bellowing it like a cow in every video

• Haha