Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notsurereally

Does the Dad work? And I don’t mean making YouTube videos (unless there’s more money in that then I realised!) I’m sure I heard him mention a few videos ago he used to be an electrician (maybe I got that wrong). I’m just so intrigued by them but perplexed to how they afford to live with so many mouths to feed - including their own...
To my knowledge, he's always had various jobs. When he used to rap, he was also a driving instructor. I think the most recent job is a football coach, but I don't know if he still does that.
I've no idea how they afford to live either, but I do think with all the recent adverts that the money is now starting to roll in.
They did set up a page where you could support them financially every month. A lot of Americans love them, so they may make some money this way.

Reactions: 3

liliUk

Tim and Ella tagged Horwood House.
That doesn’t look like it’s the same venue and also HH is in Milton Keynes and the party venue seems like it’s in London from the people that attended and their stories.
So I wonder why they didn’t go?! 🤔
And no sign of the work-horse kids who have no break from that house and no social interaction. Its so unfair on them. I can't believe Tim & Ella aren't embarrassed to brag and flash their expensive breaks while the kids never go anywhere. No wonder they stopped posting and then said they were ok.... god forbid they would miss a fancy hotel and a party even with covid

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
I noticed this too! The poor dog curled up on the fireplace surround with no bed!

If they toilet are in isolation I’m pretty sure it’s EASIER to look after a dog… you don’t need to take it on walks and you’ve got plenty of time at home to okay/train it.
She did say a few weeks ago that her friends been walking it… so not really any effort from them

Yeah, they were like it's really hard with astro, and I'm like how?? They were complaining about having to take care of him and I don't understand.
They got dogs before that they weren't capable of looking after. Very cruel if they dump this dog too like the others. And its terrible to bring a dog into a tiny, cramped house with no room a million kids. Especially when they never leave the house or use the garden. They dont even appear to have a proper dog bed or dog items. I doubt they will bother to train or stimulate the dog. They wont have him for long

I dont blame you if you do because those children would thrive in school. They are missing out on so much education, knowledge and social interaction

liliUk

It's the same way they "spontaneously bumped into" Sam Faires at Lakeside and started talking to her about the benefits of home schooling.
The whole thing was set up by a PR company and because they have little integrity and just want more exposure, they were happy to take what they could get from it.
I always feel hesitant about family vlogs because it seems people end up selling their kids or they become conceited.
With them, they've done both. If they're not preaching, they're pushing the kids.
You can tell they've struggled to find a niche for each kid. Halle and Harper are the pretty actresses/models, they boys have football and now they want Hosanna to be a dancer. Because being a little mummy isn't going to make her (them) any money.
They keep referring to Houston as havin a pair.lings and made several referneces to her being a singer and hence the name Houston... as in Whitney. So possibly hoping Houston will be the singer of the family.

I cant help but notice they have a piano gathering dust in the corner that none of them use. It's basically a shelf for Heze's football trophies. It would make sense to give the kids a few piano lessons or else get rid of it because they can't even keep the dining room table up during the day because theres no room.

And it's always talk about Heze's football. Reu can't attent summer camp because Heze has football. And Ella couldn't even be bothered to say exactly what class the girls were starting. She just brushed it off

They keep referring to Houston as havin a pair.lings and made several referneces to her being a singer and hence the name Houston... as in Whitney. So possibly hoping Houston will be the singer of the family.

I cant help but notice they have a piano gathering dust in the corner that none of them use. It's basically a shelf for Heze's football trophies. It would make sense to give the kids a few piano lessons or else get rid of it because they can't even keep the dining room table up during the day because theres no room.

And it's always talk about Heze's football. Reu can't attent summer camp because Heze has football. And Ella couldn't even be bothered to say exactly what class the girls were starting. She just brushed it off

Sorry.... typo... they reffer to Houston as having a pair of lungs constantly

Tarrula

Oh god I can’t stand these.

I found them on Channel 5 doing kids TV about going green. They drive me insane!

DebEdg

Did any medication work for your hyperemesis at all?
I was on Ondansetron and Stemetil and they worked but I was 6 months pregnant by the time I finally got them, I was given so many things from the drs that just didn’t work but I kept fighting for more meds to try. And I was in hospital almost every week being rehydrated it was so bad. I only have one child and it’s made our decision that we won’t be having anymore because it’s not fair on my husband or my child for me to be that sick. And I’d rather not go through that again because it was horrendous. I understand maybe going on to have a couple more children, not a football team more 🙈

sassylash

VIP Member
- i know he is a child but rue used to piss me right off i never even used to watch the videos that would be like: 2 year old tantrums or whatever. but now he is getting older and growing on me. I think he’s the fav for the parents
- i also think heze used to be cute and well mannered how him and that fucking ball piss me right off
-hmm hosannas dancing faces annoying to say the least but for now doesn’t bother me that much, she has her dads mouth area and teeth and eyes tho. i know sis is tired of them same old christmas presents the most tho.
- harper is just so cute, i dnno she’s just got something about her she used to have a comfort having her fingers in her mouth and sit next to mum, she’s a little cute diva and she tries to keep up with the dances
- halle ngl is a star she defo what you call stands out (i know cliche)
- houston : annoying.
- ella just pisses me of more than tim i dnno why

scottishsiren

I have recently come across this family. At first I thought they seemed like a nice genuine family; bringing up their children to have good morals and respect. However the more I see of there vidoes the more confused I have become.

They talk alot about manners and being respectful; that kind of thing.

Yet they think it is perfectly acceptable to allow their son to kick a football around a supermarket. And allow there three young daughters to dance to innapropriate music and dance in a way that isnt age appropriate either. Im not blaming the children, I am blaming the parents.

I think they need to re-evaluate there family morals because they say one thing and then do another.

Does anyone else also get the impression that they actually think they are the perfect family/parents? It's like there way of life, views and opinions are right and everyone else is wrong.
I feel sorry for the neighbours with the constant noise especially football.

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.
Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.
Horrible vain narcissistic people.

liliUk

Why isn’t the dog in the family photo?
He probably couldn't stand Houston screaming, Heze kicking a ball at him, Hosanna pulling stupid faces, Ella pretending to puke and Tim acting a fool

Theres a FB today bout having each other. The tracksuits they are wearing are £300-400 each! So they can luxuriate themselves in expensive clothing but the kids just wear whatever freebies they get from sponsors. How about you put the money into a house that fits the size of your family. Currently 4 girls in one room thats in appalling state, with wallpaper ripped on the wall, boxes of stuff piled high. But its OK coz Dim n Elladerberry have their expensive clothes to pose in with Dim looking like hes squeezing one out coz of his stupid eyes trying to be alluring. X
I thought Grim Tims topsaid genitals which wouldnt surpriseme as he is a massive D*ck

liliUk

It's disgusting how he's now using his kids to make money. So, was it Ella who went out and worked before YouTube?? Or did they get money from parents??
Ella had a job before they got married and had kids. Then they lived with Tims parents who did most of the providing, money, clothes, food, babysitting etc. They lived with Tims parents for a number of years

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
This is the same family who pretended to lose the baby to scare the kids as a joke. Its a bit sick really
Yes it is. They're fame hungry and they obviously don't care about exploiting their children for this.
Honestly Tim help your wife and you really don't look cool. Let the boys put the footballs down and let them have some freedom of choice about what they want to play with and not what you want.

Rissa9416

Wait. Hosanna was doing night feeds? :(

In the US, there are free online schools. Does the UK have anything like that? Of course the parents would still has to be involved somewhat.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
The poor kids don't even get home-schooled. Only when they film it for a video. They already said Hosanna can't read or spell but they leave her to help Halle & Harper with their spellings..... as far as I know, homeschoolers must follow a cirriculum and meet standards

They post videos all the time. Every day their stuck in the house, the boys playing football and the girls cleaning, cooking & making tiktok videos or else the whole family is getting ready to go out for a grocery shop... Theres never a mention of school or learning.

I'm still waiting for them to make a video to address all the comments... it will be hilarious the complete denial & lies they come up with. They can't handle the fact people see through their fake, attention seeking and exploitation

Oh Christ.... Now Ella is off with homemade remedies to beat Covid..... Sorry Ella but if the vaccines aren't 100% effective then I doubt your Elderberry fruit is going to cure the world.

Anyway, they said in the previous video that they weren't that sick....and the kids were up dancing. So why would you need a homemade remedy.
I tested positive two days ago and feel a bit bunged up. From what they’ve said they feel they just need to stay hydrated, take paracetamol and rest. Put the camera down and focus on getting better. Dr Ella with the remedies. 🥱

Chez300

VIP Member
Just seen that they stayed in a hotel for Ella's birthday, how have they got away with that during a lockdown? I'm sure the majority of people would love to be staying in a hotel for their birthday but most are actually still following lockdown rules!
I just wanna know who looked after the kids? And what Louboutins and Tiffany gifts Tim got her??

praytell

I agree, hosanna is 8 isn’t she and couldn’t even spell simple words. Not her fault at all but Ella isn’t doing a good job with the home schooling. I think the 3 oldest children should definitely be in school now. She barely has enough time to look after the baby let alone educate 5 other children with such different needs and levels.
Yes and sometimes children need undivided attention and moms need mom time. She just doesn't get it. Nothing wrong with home schooling but because there are so many kids to school, meals to cook, husbands to attend to, how much time can you dedicate to that many children as a parent. I think Harper gets missed out a bit and not as much attention. The first born son is doted upon, the 2nd born, first daughter is the icing on the cake, older brother younger sister. Then Halle, a diva with an edge (attitude) can fend for herself. Halle of course cute as a button but looks like she needs her parents attention, Rue, a pure boy, independent favored 2nd son after all those girls, then, a little girl again, Houston such a bundle of joy, now the last child (we guess), mama's tired and it almost becomes the 8th child. I hope it's a boy/girl twin so they'll get as much attention.

Gomo

Chatty Member
How ironic Heze who has football training and Halle who gets the most paid work, both tested negative, because....... they aint missing out on making that money.... how do they not know if Houston has it if they all supposidly got tested????

Hosanna didn't look sick.. she was posing and dancing..... but hey, they aint sending the Maid to grandma's to isolate. How convenient for them, Hosanna has to stay home & isolate (run the house)

How can Tim sit there saying its boring.... when there is housework, cooking & schoolwork to be done. How about you wash & dress the baby Tim.......
Are we sure they have covid? It was just something about the smirks Hosanna kept sending her mom (the kids couldn't keep their faces straight really) and the way Ella tried to stop Rue when he jumped up to play with Houston. Like he was supposed to be laying down pretending to be sick like the other two. Also, what did Rue say? He has a cough or something about his throat and it makes his stomach hurt? It was a short video but not one of six of them let off a cough during it. Not unusual, of course. Lol. I actually didn't cough a whole lot when I had Covid myself, but I did cough.

I just find myself not really believing anything this family says, especially when it's something that could make a storyline for their Youtube or has convenient components to it like Hezzie who has football camp being one of the two who didn't come down with it. Also, her parents, who were clearly in her home leading up to their positive covid test. It wasn't like they were wearing masks in their home, or they were around each other for less than 10 mins. I work in the public and with the public, I didn't catch Covid for a very long time by wearing my mask and using sanitizer and hand washing. The one day I decide to go to the movies and not sanitize my hands before eating popcorn I catch covid. :LOL:

I'm no expert on covid clearly, but I highly doubt Ella's mother, unless she had the vaccine, escaped without catching it after spending so much time with them.

That's just my conspiracy theory. (y)🤷‍♀️