Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notsurereally

Interested on thoughts on this IG/YouTube account?

They're a family with 5 soon to be 6 children. I used to watch their vlogs occasionally, but became turned off when they suddenly posted a video asking for monthly payments from their followers for creating their YouTube content.
Apparently they didn't have kids and get married so they'd have to go to work and spend time away from each other. They just want us to do that and sponsor them to spend time together?!
Anyone else come across them?

Reactions: 3

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
It’s basically a modern day Trueman Show but the difference is they’re filming themselves. They are lost & Tim is heading the family further away.
Tim's ego must be getting out of control atm. They can't sustain this level of so called perfection for long either.
I feel so sorry for the kids, they must feel so judged all of the time... As for Ru I hope that he continues to rebel against The Trueman Show and becomes his own person.
No wonder that they home educate because Tim will want the kids to be isolated so they don't get any ideas about think fir themselves and mixing with other kids.

liliUk

Their cousin had a big birthday party last night. Rochelle posted about it. I wonder if that’s where Tim and Ella went but made sure not to show any of the party in their stories? Because being at a party so soon after covid doesn’t look good ?
I'm sure they won't pass the opportunity to name drop Rochelle & Marvin at some stage

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Yes sometimes the dances are a bit much for young ladies...especially as the parents taunt Christian children. The hip thrusting YAS,.....too much, the grown FACE Hosanna gives...good but too much. And the tight dresses she tried on when she was doing her "haul" and showing which she liked. Absolutely NOT.
Not to mention the crop tops occasionally aswell

Ms Shenanigans

Are we sure they have covid? It was just something about the smirks Hosanna kept sending her mom (the kids couldn't keep their faces straight really) and the way Ella tried to stop Rue when he jumped up to play with Houston. Like he was supposed to be laying down pretending to be sick like the other two. Also, what did Rue say? He has a cough or something about his throat and it makes his stomach hurt? It was a short video but not one of six of them let off a cough during it. Not unusual, of course. Lol. I actually didn't cough a whole lot when I had Covid myself, but I did cough.

I just find myself not really believing anything this family says, especially when it's something that could make a storyline for their Youtube or has convenient components to it like Hezzie who has football camp being one of the two who didn't come down with it. Also, her parents, who were clearly in her home leading up to their positive covid test. It wasn't like they were wearing masks in their home, or they were around each other for less than 10 mins. I work in the public and with the public, I didn't catch Covid for a very long time by wearing my mask and using sanitizer and hand washing. The one day I decide to go to the movies and not sanitize my hands before eating popcorn I catch covid. :LOL:

I'm no expert on covid clearly, but I highly doubt Ella's mother, unless she had the vaccine, escaped without catching it after spending so much time with them.

That's just my conspiracy theory. (y)🤷‍♀️
To protect their older parents, themselves the children also Ella's sister who is vulnerable they should have had the vaccine by Now! Has this been mentioned? I donr watch them all the time. I may have missed it.

Em_

VIP Member
It was called go green with the Grimewades, and it was basically them doing things for the environment such as sewing socks that had holes in, reusing things. Tbh i tended to switch off when it was on, or i was busy sorting school things out. It had the most annoying song tho!! and the dad is a crap singer!
I only know from the TV show, it was awful and the song. I can't imagine did well, viewing figure wise.

liliUk

I wonder do black people get insulted by this because it makes me uneasy watching Tim speaking in a Jamaican accent and using their slang when he's a white man and his black wife never uses Jamaican slang or accent. I think he could be teaching the kids more about Jamaican culture than slang.
As a Black person, I find it much more cringe than offensive that Tim tries to do a Patois accent.
I find Ella's dislike of being a dark skin Black woman so sad.
I agree with you, she really doesn't seem proud to be Jamaican. I'm Black British, born here, but if you ask me where I'm from, I always reference my parents' ethnic origin too. In one of their vlogs, she said she doesn't say she's Jamaican because if she went to Jamaica, she's be lost and the locals would tell her she's "from foreign". Whilst that is true, it doesn't mean you should distance yourself and leave it to your English husband to be the one who tries (poorly) to teach the kids that part of their culture.

I really don't understand how people in the comments are always praising them all. You can see the whole thing is so rehearsed and fake.
All of them except Tim try way too hard to get comments from the viewers. Ella has started dressing up to show off her figure because she was getting comments about how good she looks after 6 kids and she does. But some of the clothes are now so tight that she looks awkward. In one of the vlogs, she was wearing high heels to strut around the driveway 🙄. All the while carrying Houston and swinging her extensions around. It's crazy!
[/QUOTE]

I always wondered what black people thought of the way Tim appropriates their culture. I understand its good to make the kids proud of their roots but I cant help but feel that Tim isnt doing it to teach the kids but hes doing it because he thinks it makes him look cool.
I agree Ella looks amazing after 6 kids. To be honest I think she looks better with her natural hair rather than swinging her braids all over the place.

I also think she knew she was pregnant wayyyyy before she said. Because she clearly has a bump. She said she doesnt have a bump its just she usually wears a waist trainer and when she takes it off she has a big belly..... sorry but NO waist trainer pulls you in that much

jkroche95

VIP Member
I must say black history month has been taught for over 15+ years in the UK. Every month of October in every school I went to but probably depends on the areas I’ve been in
I'm 25 and was never taught anything about it, the only time i heard of it was on Thats So Raven lol

• Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
Because Tim thinks there is more money in football than the girls cheerleading. And he values boys more
I do believe they are taking the girls on auditions for acting/modelling jobs as there is more money in that than them doing something fun like dance or cheerleading. I think they keep it on the low.
Like Harper was in Baptiste but they never mentioned her securing the part or her going to film. Probably because it would show the lack of home schooling 🥴

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I remember learning about in my school too. I thought this was common
Yeah it was first celebrated in the uk in 1987 so I’d say it’s been taught in schools for maybe even more than 20 years but not sure exactly when it was introduced to schools x

I'm 25 and was never taught anything about it, the only time i heard of it was on Thats So Raven lol
Same 25 going 26. I was taught it from primary up until secondary. Must of been a thing of where we different schools were

sassylash

VIP Member
They even deleted my comment haha shows what kind of assholes they are, not being able to handle the truth. Telling us they are disappointed in us but they still love us like we are their kids, jeeez. This woman is going nuts. They are bringing up modern slaves to cater for their needs and needs of their husbands in the future. They initially said they don’t care about the gender, and now they are telling their stupid fans to tell them if it’s a girl or a boy.
they’d get better views if they revealed the baby was a girl or a boy after birth

Gomo

Chatty Member
I’m ngl I didn’t even watch it, when I was a few seconds in and saw it was just them two sat in front of the camera I clicked off 🙈 sorry xx
I don't blame you. I was just hoping you would know because I have no plans of watching it. Lol

mickeyg

Was watching their Instagram story this morning, and it was so dangerous how they were walking in the middle of the road and the children were scattered both on the pavement and road :oops: Especially with Heze playing with that bloody football as well

liliUk

Tim and Ella are so Phony. Yeah, it is really obvious to me that they are trying to appeal to the American Christian viewership, a lot of Youtubers do it and it is so obvious that they're full of crap. That fanbase is really rabid and loyal and will ignore every shady thing you do as long as you throw out a scripture here and there and say something about God every other video. I mean, these people literally don't go to church so their son can go to football practice. lol. What?? That's without a doubt not putting God first. I have to hand it to Tim, he seems to know what he's doing in that regard. Very manipulative.

I also think they are homeschooled because it's easier for the kids to go to auditions if they didn't have things like school in the way. Did Tim's parents buy the house for them? If so, that explains why they're not eager to move. They would have to spend their own money.
Yes Tim parents bought the house. Tim & Ella also lived with them for a few years and they were provided for by Tims parents.

I also find it so hurtful to Tims parents that since he found his biological family he rarely mentions the adoptive parents who raised him and did everything for him. And they only seem to be around when they have to babysit. He doesn't seem to care how his adoptove parents feel that straight away he was calling his biological parents and their partners mum & dad.

He doesn't seem to care a whole lot about his biological mum & sister either. He rarely mentions them now. Their never at parties or in videos. He just cares about his biological dad now. Again, favouring the men As usual

Notsurereally

It's weird that they haven't shown him. It's not like they haven't been filming inside their house, per usual. Also, have they even mentioned him?? Talked about him?? Or are they acting like he didn't exist?
I really hope they show him soon!

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
So Ella worked and still had to come home and cook, clean and take care of everyone? I can believe that!

Hosanna is a little girl! I think teaching children life skills is great but giving them adult responsibilities is something different!

They are putting their sons football training above everything is.

It shouldn't be like that.
Yeah that’s what the person said about Ella. That she did everything after coming from work. I can believe it too

I wonder if the girls are still doing their cheerleading. We only ever hear about the football these days

• Sad