Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dori82

I have a 2yr daughter. We have a big detached 3 bed house and huge garden (not a brag) just giving an idea to compare. Needs total renovation and we are doing it room by room. I genuinely can not imagine another 6 kids living here plus a dog (whose now not been seen on 2 vlogs). It feels full sometimes with just us 3 let alone gonna be 7, who dance, kick balls, run around like their in the Olympics and perform gymnastics. Notice the girls still havent been given dance lessons. Although not illegal to share rooms with siblings it is "recommended" in legislation that once 10 or over you should be given your own space/room.
The girls room looks unfit to live in. Why hasnt Dim given it a makeover while they have been off? They have stated on every social media outlet that they had no effects or symptoms of Covid so i ask, why did they need a break and why havent they used the time constructively to get the house suitable for kids.
I think they are total hypocrites. They preach honesty and truth but they have for sure been upto something else during that time. They didnt even have the decency to post a story until a week after to say they were ok. How is that being honest and truthful to very supportive and clearly obssessed fans. They are hiding something.
Plus its already feels likeworlds longest pregnancy n its still only in the 1st trimester. God help us all now.

Reactions: 4

liliUk

They say in some videos they planned to have 6 kids.... then in others they say their leaving it to god to decide.... then Ella said she was conpletely finished having babies... then said saidcshe may have another.... then said she was tying her tubes.....then announced baby number 7.... these people don't have a clue what their saying or doinf.

Also why did they need to take a break from this weeks video.... They already said they weren't sick

The biggest casualty of their lifestyle is the children’s education, which is pretty much non existent. Tim won’t step in and help out. Ella having been homeschooled bizarrely thinks the standards she is teaching are good enough. They’re not. Setting aside the awful matching outfits the girls wear... the awful hair videos... Ella hasn’t much of a clue and with so many it takes ages to get all their hair done. You wander how many days they just skip schooling all together. The girls are heading for their own channels as trad wives. How niche would that be? While Heze and Reu being boys will be Premiership footballers. Knowing that 60-65% of the 700 boys at premiership academies are dropped at 18, a half decent basic education could actually be useful. It doesn’t take genius to work out that Heze is no Lionel Messi....But Ella and Tim are not in the business of being honest with their children. They manipulate them. It’s all so tragic
i dont think their hair videos are that bad, personally i think those are the best vids they make

liliUk

Has anybody else noticed Hosannas eye. It droops sometimes. I think she may need glasses or an eye patch for a while as I think she may have a lazy eye. Not making fun of it. But I remember lots of kids with those eye patches on & glasses at school. Grim & Elladerberry should get it dealt with

Surely I am not the onlybthat went to UK school to remember that it was the school that organised a lot of kids heathcare like eye & hearing tests, injections, dentist etc

RosieBella-01

She doesnt brush through it thought. She brushed near the scalp then just leaves the rest matted. She rubs oil around the scalp but not to the ends of the hair. I'm sorry but their hair could be in a lot better condition than it it. They all have gorgeous hair but she doesn't care for it properly. I understand being mixed hair she may not be used to it but there are so many videos on youtube specific to hair types and she could ask a hairdresser their advice. Poor Halle & Harper's hair looks like it is dry & brittle. And Hosanna has gorgeous curls but she has let them dry out so bad

Fashion33

I was confused that he said Hezes good at football because of their 20 pound food shop budget.... why the hell would they have more kids when they were struggling on 20 a week.... they said in other videos before about 20 pounds a week but that Tim & Ellas parents used to give them money, food, babysit & help them clean. Like. WTF. How can Tim sit there and watch elderly people and little kids cook & clean while he has no job & plays xbox everyday. He's beyond lazy. But to be fair Ella doesn nothing either & shes lazy too because makes the girls do it all. Tim literally sat on his backside while Ella held houston, the dad was cleaning and the mum was cookingbforbthe brood. Put down the camera and help them. No wonder they dont like him. And clearly hosanna had to babysit the other kids while Heze was glued to his football. Otherwise they would have been in todays video
Also your food shop was £20 at that time because there was less of you…

Notsurereally

I've been saying this. Their content is aimed at the American market who are just enjoying the novelty of them being English.
The family unfortunately believe their own hype - evidenced by their stupid "Grimwade Gang" merchandise. Who is going to buy that tat?

I knew they wouldn't be moving. If they do, it'll be because their parents have them money again.

I feel sorry for the kids. Those horrendous dancing videos they get the girls to do are so cringe. And I'm happy Hosanna is enjoying all the dancing, but those faces she pulls are so embarrassing, not sassy like they're hoping. She looks like she's in pain/gurning.

The way the older kids speak to the camera now is so exaggerated and fake - well done Tim and Ella, you've succeeded in creating children who crave attention

Their content is just aimed at the American market what’s with the mom business sorry but it’s mum. Reading the comments is so funny I think their American viewers have really romanticised them being English. Tim is the perfect gentlemen when In reality he’s doesn’t work sits around all day editing YouTube videos wow! 😂 The way he drops slang acting like he’s cool is sooo annoying. As a POC it’s actually so frustrating seeing him impersonate what he thinks the way all black people act. Then you’ve got Ella pretending like she doesn’t know what’s going on and is clueless letting her man do all the talking and rambling. I’m so intrigued by what the kids will be like when they’re older with very little education. I know we only see a small part of their day through their sub par vlogs but I really don’t think they actually teach the kids. What happens if Heze doesn’t make it as a footballer what’s the back up plan?

Chez300

VIP Member
I thought it was very strange how they were wittering on about tubes being tied to the kids… poor Harper didn’t know what was going on
Yeah it started off ok, the kids were bored. I did feel in this video Tim was putting ok an act. The way he was i interacting with the kids seemed fake 🤷🏾‍♀️ When the kids hugged Ella and none him he looked kinda awkward

Notsurereally

She didn’t say anything ok the black maternity programme. tbh I wondered why she was on! I thought with 6 kids she would have some insight but no, more fool me 🥴
It's the same way they "spontaneously bumped into" Sam Faires at Lakeside and started talking to her about the benefits of home schooling.
The whole thing was set up by a PR company and because they have little integrity and just want more exposure, they were happy to take what they could get from it.
I always feel hesitant about family vlogs because it seems people end up selling their kids or they become conceited.
With them, they've done both. If they're not preaching, they're pushing the kids.
You can tell they've struggled to find a niche for each kid. Halle and Harper are the pretty actresses/models, they boys have football and now they want Hosanna to be a dancer. Because being a little mummy isn't going to make her (them) any money.

FreePrinny2018

I know it wasn't an emergency & in the vlog it was mentioned that the accident happened at Tim's parent's house but surely the accident happened in the afternoon.Why then did it take them until 10pm to get to the hospital? surely Tim could of made tea, done the bedtime routine for once. I am sure Heze, Halle, & even Harper know the bedtime routine off by heart & Reu is the only one who may need a bit of help. Is he that disconnected & incapable of looking after his children?.
I just don't think it is fair that Ella has to do the nurturing, she & Hosanna looked knackered while Tim is at home with all the other kids who are sleeping he has nothing to do.
Thought the same thing! But to be honest I really don’t think Hosanna needed to go to A&E for that. It was for the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Most family vloggers are narcissists. They will ALWAYS be the victim, The Grimwade gang are no different. Ella treats pregnancy like a disease. If its so bad dont do it. Interesting she was gonna have her tubes tied, why not Tim have the snip. Surely thatsthe least he could do if his wife has suffered so much already! I do not believe Ella "suffers" as much as she makes out. If it makes you so ill then you simply dont want to repeat it. You never want to feel tht ill again. Speaking from all day sickness for 9m then it was a no brainer to never get pregnant again. Not keep repeating 7 times like them so from my experience i fail to believe she is so ill. X
Your EXACLTY right! My pregnancy made me so ill from the moment I found out to the moment I had my daughter. I was sick 24/7, even a sip of water would make me very ill. So yes I would not do it ever again let a loan 7😂😂😂

liliUk

Why is she at the spa having a pamper day when they all have covid & are supposed to be isolating. They literally said they were too sick to film etc and had to send Heze & Halle away while they isolated.... so now Ella is exposing others to covid in a salon putting lives & businesses at risk. Soooo Selfish, careless & ignorant. Guess her Elderberries cured their covid afterall

• Haha

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
I think it's dangerous how Heze kicks around that football in public, especially when they were in the car park in one of their vlogs! Also, I think the oldest 2 should be wearing masks in public, I've seen many children their ages wear a mask (unless exempt for medical reasons)
Yep he certainly shouldn't be playing with his football in a car park and whilst shopping.
Don't they have a back garden to play in?
They're always playing in front of their house and at the side.

StrattyNeet

‘Grimwade Gang’ hardly catchy. I have a suspicion that the rebranding was about worldwide domination... just like Beyoncé fans call themselves The Hive... yeah it’s all tedious nonsense...they’ve managed to get a tv show... How?! cashing in on the green agenda... they are far from green and sustainable... they rarely leave the house! The Homeschooling thing does bug me. They are way behind where the should be. The do speak beautifully...but know very little like Ella... She’s nice enough but homeschooling is a huge undertaking. We have never had a video about how she teaches the different ages, her prep, the curriculum she follows.. nothing... beyond that absolutely awful car crash of a lesson on black history we have seen nothing...it showed that Ella’s education was limited... she didn’t know the basics... I’m sure Tim edited out many more questions from the children that Ella just couldn’t answer. The thought that Tim is the only person in that household that knows what the real world is about is quite frankly one of the scariest pieces of information that has come to light lately... and considering we’re in a pandemic.... Everything is seen through the prism of Tim’s ambitions for the family... being the sexist prat that he is he disregards the wants and needs of his daughters... He lives vicariously through Heze...the house is way to small... they can’t afford to move while they’re having babies in close succession... and their content garners very little sponsorship and I bet Tim has really tried..,,so small infact that we have never got to see how things are organised...washing, clothes, grocery shopping. I suspect because they’re not. I remember when they got a skip.. apart from old furniture... countless old football boots and shirts were thrown away.....it’s all superficial keeping your head above water stuff. A bit of an ideas that is poorly executed.

• Heart

sassylash

VIP Member
probs having another girl, imagine all them girls in that chicken pen of a room, yes they should defo extend the house and create another bedroom!!!
if it were a boy, how would that work cause the boys room is literally a box room.
i read someone said they weren’t takin the piss about hosannas eyes - me either. But i’ve noticed that about both heze and hosannas eyes actually you know!

• Haha