The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their cousin had a big birthday party last night. Rochelle posted about it. I wonder if that’s where Tim and Ella went but made sure not to show any of the party in their stories? Because being at a party so soon after covid doesn’t look good ?
I'm sure they won't pass the opportunity to name drop Rochelle & Marvin at some stage

Reactions: 3
Tim and Ella tagged Horwood House.
That doesn’t look like it’s the same venue and also HH is in Milton Keynes and the party venue seems like it’s in London from the people that attended and their stories.
So I wonder why they didn’t go?! 🤔

Reactions: 2
Tim and Ella tagged Horwood House.
That doesn’t look like it’s the same venue and also HH is in Milton Keynes and the party venue seems like it’s in London from the people that attended and their stories.
So I wonder why they didn’t go?! 🤔
And no sign of the work-horse kids who have no break from that house and no social interaction. Its so unfair on them. I can't believe Tim & Ella aren't embarrassed to brag and flash their expensive breaks while the kids never go anywhere. No wonder they stopped posting and then said they were ok.... god forbid they would miss a fancy hotel and a party even with covid

Where the dog?? And I thought both Hezzie and Halle were the only ones not sick, now it was just Hezzie? If they weren't doing anything while 'sick' then why couldn't Tim respond to comments from those poor people worried about them? Or post one of those Youtube short things? They really played mind games with their subscribers. Terrible.

Oh, and why was when the kids (Hosanna and Harper, can't remember if Rue mentioned it) were explaining what happened to Rue's head why did they keep making emphases on the table being white? Is that normal when kids tell stories? The children I'm around don't exactly do that. They would just say 'he fell off the bed and bumped his head on the table' That just seemed odd to me. As well as Hosanna mentioning what time Rue's normal nap time was. Just strange. And Rue hurt his head twice in just a week? Wasn't there something about him falling or something in the video about the natural remedies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Are they for real? Posting a "We're back" video... they just posted a video last week. Tim is brainwashing himself.... noway are people all over the world telling him he is part of their routine.....

So Hosanna hurt her toe at grandma's.... Rue split his head at grandma's...... maybe leaving 6 kids with elderly pensioners while you go to party and fancy hotel with covid isn't the best idea

So they said Halle & Heze didnt have covid so sent them to the grandparents, that have a special needs daughter.... Now their saying the only one that didnt test positive was Heze... so Halle had covid & they sent her to another household. Gosh these people are so selfish & stupid.

Now there saying they had no symptoms and were fine. So why did Hosanna say they were lying in bed all day then Ella corrected her straight away saying the sofa... why lie

Quote of the year from Ella... "Tim hated sitting down doing nothing" hahahaha yea ok Ella so why has he done it the last 35 years!

Why was Ella dressed like an Amish housewife with the big frumpy 80 shirt with the massive collar lol

Also it takes a couple of hours to get ready in the morning..... how does that work with homeschooling?

They said they sent them to Ellas parents to isolate in one of the last videos.... after exposing Ellas family to covid with Halle & Heze, why sent the rest with covid to Tims parents to look after the kids now.... they can't keep up with their stories...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That family is full of lies.. & I’m sorry but I really can’t stand hosanna and Heze, I cringe every time 🙈 now you got Rue kicking the ball all over the house. If I’m honest they don’t even deserve a bigger house because they clearly don’t respect the one they live in now, how are they allowing rue to kick the ball against the wall etc. Terrible

Reactions: 9
In the vlog Tim says they have gained a couple of thousand new subscribers where from?. I think he is telling porkies, their content is hardly mind blowing the last few blogs have been about Ella withering on about showing a realistic overview of family life, a tale about her anti sickness medicine not been added to doctors notes, Rue having an accident while playing football in the house & them all sitting around describing the Covid symptoms they have.
I think they have bought their subscribers I found this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Rue he looks so miserable here. Forcing him to like football and pose like his waste of space dad has taken all the joy and personality away from him.
I'm not sure why I laughed so hard at this, but I did. Lol. Do they really think those poses are handsome?? But seriously was the dog in the video and I just didn't see it. Did they even mention it?? Usually their like there's astro and the capital of Texas is screeching at it.

• Haha
I'm not sure why I laughed so hard at this, but I did. Lol. Do they really think those poses are handsome?? But seriously was the dog in the video and I just didn't see it. Did they even mention it?? Usually their like there's astro and the capital of Texas is screeching at it.
Capitol of Texas Screeching at it...... I am literally dying laughing 😂😂😂😂

Poor Rue he looks so miserable here. Forcing him to like football and pose like his waste of space dad has taken all the joy and personality away from him.
Totally agree. Reu Bear is changing from his happy go lucky, jack the lad, adorable self to acting quiet, miserable and being forced to be grown... hes 3 for goodness sake

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Reu Bear is changing from his happy go lucky, jack the lad, adorable self to acting quiet, miserable and being forced to be grown... hes 3 for goodness sake
Yeah, he has been looking pretty upset lately. Not smiling as much. I feel like the same thing happened to Harper when she was around the same age. I remember her being more talkative and active. I wonder what's that about.

Reactions: 7
Capitol of Texas Screeching at it...... I am literally dying laughing 😂😂😂😂

Yes! He was always cute cheeky little boy, smiling and laughing. I think they are “produced” so much by daddy Tim they forget how to be natural in front of the camera.

Theres a FB today bout having each other. The tracksuits they are wearing are £300-400 each! So they can luxuriate themselves in expensive clothing but the kids just wear whatever freebies they get from sponsors. How about you put the money into a house that fits the size of your family. Currently 4 girls in one room thats in appalling state, with wallpaper ripped on the wall, boxes of stuff piled high. But its OK coz Dim n Elladerberry have their expensive clothes to pose in with Dim looking like hes squeezing one out coz of his stupid eyes trying to be alluring. X

Attachments

• Haha
Why isn’t the dog in the family photo?
He probably couldn't stand Houston screaming, Heze kicking a ball at him, Hosanna pulling stupid faces, Ella pretending to puke and Tim acting a fool

Theres a FB today bout having each other. The tracksuits they are wearing are £300-400 each! So they can luxuriate themselves in expensive clothing but the kids just wear whatever freebies they get from sponsors. How about you put the money into a house that fits the size of your family. Currently 4 girls in one room thats in appalling state, with wallpaper ripped on the wall, boxes of stuff piled high. But its OK coz Dim n Elladerberry have their expensive clothes to pose in with Dim looking like hes squeezing one out coz of his stupid eyes trying to be alluring. X
I thought Grim Tims topsaid genitals which wouldnt surpriseme as he is a massive D*ck

Has anybody else noticed Hosannas eye. It droops sometimes. I think she may need glasses or an eye patch for a while as I think she may have a lazy eye. Not making fun of it. But I remember lots of kids with those eye patches on & glasses at school. Grim & Elladerberry should get it dealt with

Surely I am not the onlybthat went to UK school to remember that it was the school that organised a lot of kids heathcare like eye & hearing tests, injections, dentist etc

Reactions: 4
So they can buy designer clothes but don’t think it would be more beneficial for them to save and buy a bigger property. They pose like they’re still in the early 2000’s like things have moved on! If you can pay for designer clothes surely you can paint the girls rooms and freshen it up a little for them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.