The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they claim benefits galore? Who watches this tit show?
I'm not sure how benefits work in the UK, so I have no idea. As for who watches and like them... Gullible people. People who either like to project things onto them or people who are obsessed with mixed raced children so much that they ignore red flags.

Reactions: 3
Haven't watched new video but judging from title what happened to need and want with the family (could be wrong like said haven't watched just what they put up)

Haven't watched new video but judging from title what happened to need and want with the family (could be wrong like said haven't watched just what they put up)
That title just screams exciting, interesting, and major views. Lol.

Reactions: 1
The bit of the video where Tim is asked what 1 thing he would like for a new bedroom and he says just for you all to be happy as I’m the leader of the home 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The bit of the video where Tim is asked what 1 thing he would like for a new bedroom and he says just for you all to be happy as I’m the leader of the home 🤮🤢
Lol and the people in the comments buying that sack of tit. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leader of the home who doesn’t work, is super lazy and controlling. He should call himself a dictator because no one can speak unless he calls on them and then he wants to tell them what they can say and how long they can speak for. He never lets anyone finish a sentence because he’s always interrupting and telling them what they meant to say, couldn’t finish the video I got a headache from all the talking and over talking and Hella calling him oh darling every chance she gets.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lol at them shaming each other in the comments. Some of them are innocently pointing out Harper being quite and usually overlooked in videos only for the grimwade attack dogs to jump in like rabid animals. I'm telling you, that whole thing is like a cult.

Reactions: 7
Lol and the people in the comments buying that sack of tit. Lol.
Yes,someone suggested they should get an American tv show because we Americans love them to pieces, I am an American and I can’t stand them. I believe the reason they sat all the kids down and asked them for specifics about what they want for their rooms is because they’re expecting their subscribers to buy it for them. Why should a child need to ask for things for their rooms? They’re necessities that should be bought without asking, stuff like pillows and such are not luxuries. Again Tim need versus want, sell all your expensive trainers and furnish your children’s room.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes,someone suggested they should get an American tv show because we Americans love them to pieces, I am an American and I can’t stand them. I believe the reason they sat all the kids down and asked them for specifics about what they want for their rooms is because they’re expecting their subscribers to buy it for them. Why should a child need to ask for things for their rooms? They’re necessities that should be bought without asking, stuff like pillows and such are not luxuries. Again Tim need versus want, sell all your expensive trainers and furnish your children’s room.
That’s what I thought about what they wanted too. Hosanna asked for a wardrobe. That’s such a basic thing!

• Sad
  • Haha
That’s what I thought about what they wanted too. Hosanna asked for a wardrobe. That’s such a basic thing!
no way a wardrobe ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
hang on, parents get gift luxury items but the kids don’t even get somewhere to hang their crop tops and leggings. poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no way a wardrobe ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
hang on, parents get gift luxury items but the kids don’t even get somewhere to hang their crop tops and leggings. poor kids
Ella said after Hosanna chose wardrobe that the kids don’t have wardrobes atm. They only have rails to hang stuff. Her and Tim have fitted wardrobes

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't bring myself to watch these imbeciles, but judging by the title is this them discreetly asking companies for freebies rather than buying stuff themselves? 🤔
That's good education for your kids don't bother going out to work just subtly drop hints for companies to send you stuff..they have no shame.

Reactions: 6
Harper is done with this family 😭😭 I feel sorry for her
Yes, now I understand why she’s been looking so depressed lately, it’s lack of sleep. She said she shares a bed with Houston and Houston pushes her to the cold wall every night, I can imagine the poor child cannot sleep under those conditions. Not a word of concern from the dumb parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That title just screams exciting, interesting, and major views. Lol.
Again I know you shouldn't compare but was watching The Kabs family where the dad & Mali were in the car singing old skool sings, & they looked liked they were both having so much fun, such a warm loving relationship hence why their IG & social media as a whole runs into millions of subscribers & views. The Grimeys are no way gonna break the American market with their 'dry sit in front of the camera & preach content with their Stepford children', aren't family vlogs about being entertained???🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, now I understand why she’s been looking so depressed lately, it’s lack of sleep. She said she shares a bed with Houston and Houston pushes her to the cold wall every night, I can imagine the poor child cannot sleep under those conditions. Not a word of concern from the dumb parents.
Where did Hapa (the way they pronounce it😁) say this? If true that's crazy..they cant buy a bed for their toddler, but the next one is well on the way..🤔 (H)Ella, put her between you and Dim, let her kick you and wriggle all night. Carrie on after baby will be born,will act as free contraception cuz u definitely dont need more kids.

Reactions: 8
I've watched these two from THE START like talking 50 followers max, all I can say is Tim thinks hes black, they're sexist and bring religion into EVERYTHING even though tim is a wannabe gangsta. Ella is bitchy and a control freak hense the amount of children they have as she can control little humans. And I get abusive vibes from tim like behind the scenes he pulls all the strings. If you watch in some vlogs how she says "you have to ask dad about that one" to the kids or when he says something or talks over her she instantly goes mute. I'm not even sure if it's the sexism deep rooted in her or hes abusive. Either way from the start somethings been off.

I can’t believe Tim is sitting there with his pants hanging off his ass. Now they want suggestions on how to decorate the house they’re not sure they have yet?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.