The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've now watched the latest rhey put on out of intrigue from the comments on the vlog amd a few us fans are asking if they are having difficulties finding house because of racism amd others agreeing it sounds that way.amd saying tim should be the lead buyer/negotiator if rhis is rhe case.i know racism does exist and is rife right now but can they be prejudiced against buyers if rhey really want to sell their house
If the American fans are saying the Grimwonks can't get a house due to racism then they need to get a reality check and stop with that bullcrap. England is completely different to America when it comes to racism & police etc. I know because I have lived in both places.

Reactions: 10
If the American fans are saying the Grimwonks can't get a house due to racism then they need to get a reality check and stop with that bullcrap. England is completely different to America when it comes to racism & police etc. I know because I have lived in both places.
Omg they’re doing the absolute most! They need to get a grip and just move further outside of London where they’d be able to get a huge property for the money they have. The fact they just want to buy a house and not have to do anything decor wise is sooo dumb plenty of people buy houses and renovate in stages or wait till they have the money to decorate it more to their liking. It annoys me how they claim to work so hard but are actually so lazy.

Reactions: 12
These are the entry requirements to be granted a green card/permanent resident visa to the USA through work. I'm not sure vlogging/exploiting children is an exceptional skill!
Unless they have immediate family there, they will not qualify.
Lucky escape for America!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes it is.
Ive just spent an age reading their first thread, naively didn’t realise they were vloggers/Instagram etc, but every time they sing that song on ch5 it grates me and I always think the Dad reckons he’s Prof Green 🙄
I always wondered what they did to merit a kids show, were they like Carrie and David Grant type couple but the answer is a big fat bloody no now I’ve read all this 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant wait for the time when content with kids in them will be demonetized. Imagine all these lazy vlogger parents find themselves without money and have to actually go and do some Work!
I know child models, actors etc existed for a long time but it is just not the same when your privacy is completely lost by showing how you play, eat, look after siblings, how you look when ur ill on the sofa, and you r your parents main content.
In lockdown when kids were learning online, my kids school asked parents to let kids be in a communal space/living room wherever possible, and not in their bedroom. If for some reason you couldn't then dont show around your bedroom. Safeguarding issues should apply to vloggers and celebrities kids as well..

I cant wait for the time when content with kids in them will be demonetized. Imagine all these lazy vlogger parents find themselves without money and have to actually go and do some Work!
I know child models, actors etc existed for a long time but it is just not the same when your privacy is completely lost by showing how you play, eat, look after siblings, how you look when ur ill on the sofa, and you r your parents main content.
In lockdown when kids were learning online, my kids school asked parents to let kids be in a communal space/living room wherever possible, and not in their bedroom. If for some reason you couldn't then dont show around your bedroom. Safeguarding issues should apply to vloggers and celebrities kids as well..
Right. It's a pity that the kids have no choice in if they appear on camera or not. If one of them decided that they didn't want to do YouTube anymore in the future I wonder what would happen. Another thing, YouTube has provided a work around child labor laws for these families. If they were on a regular t.v. show there would be more regulations. The kids would only be allowed to work for a few hours a week. They also would probably have to get a studio teacher for the kids who would teach them for a minimum of 3 hours a day when on set.

The parents can let the kids have normal lives. I watch another family on YouTube the two older girls started to feel uncomfortable being on camera all the time. The mom respected their requests and barely shows them now. They also go to school and have friends and such so it’s possible to not show your kids if they no longer feel comfortable. I don’t see the Grimwades doing that, I really believe even if the kids started protesting they’ll still be made to “perform”.

Reactions: 9
The parents can let the kids have normal lives. I watch another family on YouTube the two older girls started to feel uncomfortable being on camera all the time. The mom respected their requests and barely shows them now. They also go to school and have friends and such so it’s possible to not show your kids if they no longer feel comfortable. I don’t see the Grimwades doing that, I really believe even if the kids started protesting they’ll still be made to “perform”.
Good to hear that this mom is respecting the wishes of her girls. It sounds like she is raising her kids to be well-rounded individuals. Like you I doubt the Grimwade kids would be so lucky.

Reactions: 7
And the problem is in my opinion that small kids can't really decide for themselves or they feel pressured to be on screen to earn the parents love and attention just like Hosanna..I can imagine in a few years she will feel uncomfortable about being on the vlogs and if she ever realise how they treat her as a slave then she wont be happy about the previous videos either. Once something is online, you cant really undo it as someone might have saved it. It took the viewers telling them off for scaring Hosanna with Houston's disappearance to take down that video..if just the kid isn't comfortable with it anymore, I doubt they will do it.

Reactions: 7
I am American and I don't want them here. It isn't easy to just come gets anyways. They definitely aren't planning on coming here. They are just pandering as others have said.

How hilarious if they end up homeless after all this. I guess they will end up living with Ella's mom until they find something. What absolutely foolish people.

And to those in the comments on the video.who said perhaps racism was involved in them not getting the one house, I can't believe that for a second. Race doesn't play into home buying even in the states where racism is more rampant than a place like the UK. I can't believe people making these excuses. The way Ella is talking so animated seems so fake. Her saying that she offered so much over asking price just reeks of lies. These people must realize the about to be up and are desperate now.

I honestly can't stand them. But yeah, they wouldn't last a second in the states and couldnt even afford to insure all those kids nevermind buy a home without being on the path to citizenship.

I also have a feeling they’ll be asking for donations,that’s why they’ve been ‘sucking’ up to the Americans, they’re very manipulative!

Right. It's a pity that the kids have no choice in if they appear on camera or not. If one of them decided that they didn't want to do YouTube anymore in the future I wonder what would happen.
Nothing would happen. They've made it very clear that they don't take their children's wishes into account on much of anything, unless it suits them. I also doubt the likelihood of the children being able to relate any feelings of discomfort or stress to their lives being displayed on YouTube - Tim and Ella have been clever in isolating their children from their peers. Sure, they know that most other children aren't family vloggers, but when you rarely spend time with other children it's probably quite hard to fully comprehend it. They don't really have a concept of what an average childhood is, they've just been brainwashed into thinking that school is a lawless waste of time where the adults don't care about you as an individual because you didn't come out of them and hobbies should be money-making tools rather than just for fun.

I don't think race is impacting the housing situation in this instance (that'll be the seven kids and the 'vlogger' job title), but I don't feel comfortable making a blanket statement on that one. It isn't a conspiracy theory that's come out of nowhere, there are studies to back it up in the UK and US. Again, not saying it's the case here, but I'm not about to disregard thousands of black people's experiences because of one couple I don't like.

Reactions: 6
I assume they didn't like some comments of rhe truth on the last few videos so the new video has comments turned off today

Reactions: 8
These are the entry requirements to be granted a green card/permanent resident visa to the USA through work. I'm not sure vlogging/exploiting children is an exceptional skill!
Unless they have immediate family there, they will not qualify.
They were never leaving. Who’s going to help Hella with the kids and clean the house. All those people inviting them to come will grow tired of them and see them for what they really are. Once the

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness now on their new video Tim is still trying to explain that schools don't teach you life skills. He says he doesn't remember the last time he used algebra. So now they're using the "house hunting" experience as a class lesson. I really can't with them. Btw I'm American and I'm not falling for their bull!

Reactions: 18
New post alert. The kids speak about their experience looking for a home. Couldn’t gain enough views on they’re own so now involved the kids.

I guess the truth is getting to them they turned the comments off. Lol same thing controlling the whole conversation with the kids and Houston sleeping in the stroller. WTH, put the baby in the bed. I fast forward through it to much rambling going on. Hella still got them overalls on got to get the sponsorship money. They’re views on each video is going down I see.

Ella, was talking and Tim cut her off, and she gave him the look of death and tried to hold her tongue. They are so funny. Weren’t they so loving on the last video.? I don’t understand why they don’t have their tit together before they start these videos. Going off topic, the kids stood there looking confused. Rue, talking about football. Haze sitting with a pair of Nike socks in his hand. The kids can’t make a comment without Tim, going over what he thinks they should have said. So tell me how is this the kids view.

What happened to manners? Rue, started off talking with a mouth full of food. What’s with holding the hand up to speak? If this is a family conversation. Tim, is feeding them information clearly. Cutting Ella off telling her what she means. Lol

Rue, is asking for more food and Tim tells him you sure are asking for a lot of food today. Perhaps if you gave him a full breakfast and not one piece of toast he would be full. SMH

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think it’s great that they explain things like mortgages to their children. Obviously they have something to gain from doing so, as it means their children can be involved in videos regarding it because their viewers don’t seem as interested in what Tim and Ella themselves have to say, but let’s say that’s a happy accident ;)

Regardless, they don’t seem to realise that kids can simultaneously know what a mortgage is and access more traditional learning. Heze’s going to need to know algebra when he does his GCSEs, he should probably have an awareness of it now (kids begin learning very basic algebra in Year 6) so that he isn’t facing it for the first time aged 16 doing his Maths GCSE. It's setting him up to fail.

“Unless it’s very job-specific, you’re not gonna use that” – agreed. Are you comfortable eliminating a number of career options from your children’s lives without giving them the opportunity to see if they’re interested or talented in that area?

Kids generally do learn new vocabulary at school too, Tim. It’s not algebra from 9:00-3:00 then shooing them out of the door, but well done for giving your children that impression. The sad thing is the kids seem like curious, sociable individuals – I think they’d probably love school (or decent home-schooling, but that’s clearly not happening here). I’d love for them to be a fly on the wall in a primary school classroom and see that they’re usually cheerful places full of collaboration and creativity – it would probably blow their minds. They’re being taught that it’s something from the 1950s, which again is just another example of Tim and Ella manipulating their children so that they follow their every opinion to the letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.