The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo now today's insta story is the girls singing about going to church and then a new dance routine dancing to a gospel group and they put a big cross in front of it so you have to click to see it on the girl's page...these ppl are sooo predictable...they definitely saw that ppl on here were saying they don't even go to church and the girls dance to Rachet music.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooo now today's insta story is the girls singing about going to church and then a new dance routine dancing to a gospel group and they put a big cross in front of it so you have to click to see it on the girl's page...these ppl are sooo predictable...they definitely saw that ppl on here were saying they don't even go to church and the girls dance to Rachet music.
I wasn't so sure if they read here or not, but now I'm pretty sure they do. Lol.

Reactions: 11
yeah he is just normal, his speech is more likely to be advanced as he has older siblings that’s all. they still strap him in that buggy when they want him to shut up and sit still 😭
He's a lovely little boy and very cute although they are slowly moulding him into a robot like the rest of the kids. I don't personally think he's that advanced. He talks well but like you said still sitting in a buggy and pretty sure he's still in nappies, they found it quite hard to potty train him from older videos. I don't watch anymore so not sure if he's still in nappies. He seems like any other 3 year old

Reactions: 9
The toys and now church. Lol wow I must say they’re definitely paying attention. Now stop using your children’s talent for profit. SMH

You can tell when they mentioned church they didn’t even know what to say. Running around wild with that same dance routine. Tim sitting on the couch eating cereal and when has he held a baby to sleep. Didn’t see Haze at all just the girls. Didn’t show the family being loaded in the car for church either. The true them is really showing now. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
He's a lovely little boy and very cute although they are slowly moulding him into a robot like the rest of the kids. I don't personally think he's that advanced. He talks well but like you said still sitting in a buggy and pretty sure he's still in nappies, they found it quite hard to potty train him from older videos. I don't watch anymore so not sure if he's still in nappies. He seems like any other 3 year old
I hope he isn't running around a football field with a crappy diaper. Lol. Hey, ella and Tim wonk wonk, is rue potty trained??

• Haha
Back to house hunting but the same whole rambling. Found a house, can’t get the house. Talking over each other. It’s so annoying. Talking about the haters and the positive comment. why worry about it if they feel they’re doing the right thing. Ella lying about some lady in the church but you don’t know the person. Now it’s what’s the website to the church I guess so they can watch online to say they attended church. Really!!! Now this lady who she doesn’t knowhad a dream about a house for them. People hating them because there in a position to get a house. Yes because your kids put you In that position. Gender of baby coming up😳 next video. My guess is they will be staying at the house they’re in. IG, went crazy saying why did we mention the girls dance routine is the same.
Well it is. of course we hating.

That way Tim is all over Ella in the recent video is cringey, I’d legit tell him to get off lol and anyone else thinks he looks high sometimes?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That way Tim is all over Ella in the recent video is cringey, I’d legit tell him to get off lol and anyone else thinks he looks high sometimes?😂
I have thought this so many times. He looks drunk to me a lot. Lol

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched the new video yet but read some of the comments on it,are they saying rhey thinking of moving to America?getting the us fans hopes up cos all comments ive seen are saying they are welcome and how cheap houses are

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched the new video yet but read some of the comments on it,are they saying they thinking of moving to America?getting the us fans hopes up cos all comments ive seen are saying they are welcome and how cheap houses are
I haven't watched either. However I don't think they could realistically move to US. Who would want them there? I mean they could buy a house and thats it, wont just get a greencard like that..
And they would never ever give up the free nanny aka Ella's mum. If they had enough of the kids they just dump them at her house..if they can be so independent why not move up north where houses are wayy cheaper, they could get much bigger for their money, and a bedroom for poor Heze..and they dont need visas.
Or move to Jamaica at least Mr. Lazyass could use his fake patois for something. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the new video yet but read some of the comments on it,are they saying rhey thinking of moving to America?getting the us fans hopes up cos all comments ive seen are saying they are welcome and how cheap houses are
to be honest they are so tight i don’t see then paying to give birth cause are they ever really gonna stop

(cause in america don’t u have to pay for stuff like that)

They are really pandering to Americans in the latest video teasing that America is a moving option. I don't think it is for the simple fact that Heze's potential career would suffer. Soccer just isn't as popular or supported as other sports over here. They also wouldn't be able to get away with the half- assed homeschooling they do as easily, and we don't have the NHS for them to complain about. There is a hot real estate market here too. If it's that hard they need to go up north like Tim suggested. Places like Manchester, Leeds and even Scotland have houses that fit their requirements for around what they are selling their current house for or less.

Reactions: 5
It comes across as real sleazy the way he is pawing at her and pulling her in while she is mid sentence. I just don't understand what they are playing at or trying to prove as none of it comes across as genuine affection. Deep down I wonder how much respect Tim actually has for women and I don't believe for one minute that he sees men and women as equal. There was an underlying air of possessiveness/control about that video and for some reason it just felt a bit uncomfortable to watch. If I was her I be after telling him to f**k right off with his pawing. He came across as an annoying fly buzzing around and that just wouldn't go away. Imagine being in a relationship with someone like that - I think he would suck the life blood out of you with his constant wittering on.
And I cannot stand the way he says 'ting'. Does he think he sounds gangsta or something. Well guess what Tim, you don't. You sound like a moron. Since you love the letter H so much having give all your children H names, use the bloody tHing properly where it's supposed to be used 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It comes across as real sleazy the way he is pawing at her and pulling her in while she is mid sentence. I just don't understand what they are playing at or trying to prove as none of it comes across as genuine affection. Deep down I wonder how much respect Tim actually has for women and I don't believe for one minute that he sees men and women as equal. There was an underlying air of possessiveness/control about that video and for some reason it just felt a bit uncomfortable to watch. If I was her I be after telling him to f**k right off with his pawing. He came across as an annoying fly buzzing around and that just wouldn't go away. Imagine being in a relationship with someone like that - I think he would suck the life blood out of you with his constant wittering on.
And I cannot stand the way he says 'ting'. Does he think he sounds gangsta or something. Well guess what Tim, you don't. You sound like a moron. Since you love the letter H so much having give all your children H names, use the bloody tHing properly where it's supposed to be used 🤬
I just watched it (on autoplay, no ads-hopefully no money for them and with subs so I dont have to listen to their annoying voices) 100% agree with all. You can see, her body language reveals that she feels very very uncomfortable. The way she cracks her fingers/plays with her nails, and the knee fidgeting in the end of the video got me anxious..like wtf was tim on, honestly..

That’s just how he tries to act being he was supposed to be a rapper at some point in his life. Look also for a new dance routine because someone mentioned it on IG and they going crazy. All I said was I agree the dance routine is the same every time which clearly shows they aren’t in any dance classes. So now we’re hating on the girls. They said how am I apart of the G gang making a comment like that. I said I can have an opinion and make a comment. He’s going over board because someone said they fake there affection, so now he’s all over her in this video. They’re running out of stuff to talk about now. I can’t stand how they speak over each other. Have a plan before you start the video Of what your topic is going to be.

Did any one hear Ella mention the overalls she’s wearing? Okay, first off you wouldn’t have purchased those they are an H and H brand which means she has to wear them because she gets paid to. No kids in this video. Didn’t have time to prep them. That fake laugh when she doesn’t believe her own crap. Tim, clearly looks like he’s had a drink or two maybe a smoke. Today, he looked so lost in this video. They’re not sharing this video on Facebook that’s where they get most of the real down to earth comments. Oh excuse me, the real haters come out. Lol because we are so jealous of their success.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That’s just how he tries to act being he was supposed to be a rapper at some point in his life. Look also for a new dance routine because someone mentioned it on IG and they going crazy. All I said was I agree the dance routine is the same every time which clearly shows they aren’t in any dance classes. So now we’re hating on the girls. They said how am I apart of the G gang making a comment like that. I said I can have an opinion and make a comment. He’s going over board because someone said they fake there affection, so now he’s all over her in this video. They’re running out of stuff to talk about now. I can’t stand how they speak over each other. Have a plan before you start the video Of what your topic is going to be.

Did any one hear Ella mention the overalls she’s wearing? Okay, first off you wouldn’t have purchased those they are an H and H brand which means she has to wear them because she gets paid to. No kids in this video. Didn’t have time to prep them. That fake laugh when she doesn’t believe her own crap. Tim, clearly looks like he’s had a drink or two maybe a smoke. Today, he looked so lost in this video. They’re not sharing this video on Facebook that’s where they get most of the real down to earth comments. Oh excuse me, the real haters come out. Lol because we are so jealous of their success.
I thought it was a bit random alright mentioning the overalls but a sponsorship makes total sense. Ella's 'fake laugh' is a perfect description of that screech she does 👌👏
Must try to locate the latest dance video, is it on Instagram?

Reactions: 6
I thought it was a bit random alright mentioning the overalls but a sponsorship makes total sense. Ella's 'fake laugh' is a perfect description of that screech she does 👌👏
Must try to locate the latest dance video, is it on Instagram?
Yes I think under the girls account. It’s the same routine. Don’t get mad at us for paying attention. It’s nothing personal with the girls but it definitely shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He kept sayIng they may have to expand they’re search, and others were saying come to America. Like they would really move that far.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.