The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the laziest YouTube channel going, pretty sure they filmed that video with Sunday’s video and just split it into two parts and Tim just threw on a hoody.
1. Halle is becoming a brat
2. Hosanna.. as much a I find her cringe I feel sorry for her and how much she craves attention.
3. Reu used to be my favourite but is becoming annoying now due to the parents pushing the football narrative on him.
4. Is it me or does Heze not seem himself the last few videos ever since he asked for he’s own room and they said no.
5. Houston .. I still can’t understand why they leave her to sleep in her buggy inside the house 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it me or does Heze not seem himself the last few videos ever since he asked for he’s own room and they said no.
Can't say I've noticed, but I wouldn't be surprised. He's always fulfilled their wishes - works non-stop on his football skills, treats his siblings well, acts as a 'mature' mouthpiece and parrots whatever they want him to. He asks for one extremely reasonable thing, and is not only denied it but essentially told he can't be trusted. Then is shamed into telling thousands of people that he didn't really want it in the first place and doesn't mind one bit. It must be upsetting, confusing, and pretty difficult to cope with in a household where emotions are heavily policed.

Reactions: 14
Can't say I've noticed, but I wouldn't be surprised. He's always fulfilled their wishes - works non-stop on his football skills, treats his siblings well, acts as a 'mature' mouthpiece and parrots whatever they want him to. He asks for one extremely reasonable thing, and is not only denied it but essentially told he can't be trusted. Then is shamed into telling thousands of people that he didn't really want it in the first place and doesn't mind one bit. It must be upsetting, confusing, and pretty difficult to cope with in a household where emotions are heavily policed.
Ahh must be me then 🤣 he doesn’t seem as smiley and when Tim is talking to him it’s like he just wants him to shut up 🤣🤣 I could be looking too deep into it. But yes your right , shall be interesting once they grow up and get for their own

Reactions: 8
Ahh must be me then 🤣 he doesn’t seem as smiley and when Tim is talking to him it’s like he just wants him to shut up 🤣🤣 I could be looking too deep into it. But yes your right , shall be interesting once they grow up and get for their own
I was so irritated by everything coming out of Tim's mouth that I could have missed all sorts of things! I'll look out for it in future videos now you've said it.

I am interested in how they'll cope with Heze and Hosanna when they become teenagers. Their emotions will be all over the place and I think they'll find it much harder to toe the line, follow the script and be cheerful sunshine children 24/7. It'll be edited out of course, but I wonder if we'll see any cracks. I can't comprehend that it's still a good few years away because they're both already treated like little adults!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are the laziest YouTube channel going, pretty sure they filmed that video with Sunday’s video and just split it into two parts and Tim just threw on a hoody.
1. Halle is becoming a brat
2. Hosanna.. as much a I find her cringe I feel sorry for her and how much she craves attention.
3. Reu used to be my favourite but is becoming annoying now due to the parents pushing the football narrative on him.
4. Is it me or does Heze not seem himself the last few videos ever since he asked for he’s own room and they said no.
5. Houston .. I still can’t understand why they leave her to sleep in her buggy inside the house 🥴
Because if they move her they’ll be forced to deal with her that’s my thoughts.

Reactions: 4
Tim and Ella…Heze was clearly scripted and uncomfortable with having to lie in order to backtrack his honest comment about wanting his own bedroom.

Here’s an idea. If you are concerned that something your kids say isn’t what you want to put across to viewers, don’t post it. Tim, that’s called EDITING. You should try it, I hear it’s very popular with YouTubers.

What you shouldn’t be doing is making your kids do scripted backtracking of their comments. This is not good for them, they will get to a point where they are afraid to speak their own minds, for fear of having to deal with your disappointment and instructions on rectifying it later on. It’s not for Heze to think before he speaks about how viewers will interpret his comments, that’s for you to do, when reviewing the footage. You either allow him to speak his own thoughts on camera, or you don’t.

A combination of shoving anything on YouTube, with no thought to how it’s portraying yourselves, and then dealing (badly) with the aftermath seems to be a current pattern (Astro gone to a ‘farm’, the hospital diva tantrum).

Might also want to correct the kids…God isn’t providing the new house…it’s mostly a raise in value from a house that their grandparents provided, with a little additional funding from the children being exploited on camera and Heze in particular being exploited with the Nike deal. The poor boy genuinely thinks his football is what attracted Nike to him.

I watched ‘go green with the Grimwades’.
What a shower of shite that is, I guess it’s aimed at toddlers so the standard doesn’t need to be high. Ella really can’t sing, some of the kids can and have potential if they had lessons. Tim, bizarrely, proved he can talk like a white man for Channel 5, yet turns his voice Black for YouTube. Very odd. It’s not as if he’s got the patois as a transferred accent from spending vast amounts of time with Ella, she does it much less than him. A lot of what Ella and the kids use ‘sick’, ‘isn’t it’ etc are more ‘london’ that ‘black’ to my ear. It’s mainly Tim that seems to have an issue with his colour, you should be proud to be a white British man Tim, there is nothing wrong with that, it’s actually insulting to speak patois when it’s not your cultural background, people feel protective of their culture and most importantly it’s ‘theirs’ not yours. Ethnic background is what you are born into, or at least where you have spent formative years…you can’t just wake up one morning and decide you are Jamaican.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because if they move her they’ll be forced to deal with her that’s my thoughts.
I don’t even think it’s that. I’m sure they literally put her in it to sleep during the day, every time she’s napping she’s in the car chair or the buggy, they don’t put her in the cot or anything 🙈

Reactions: 7

A video I hadn't seen before, dedicated to congratulating themselves on their amazing home-schooling. Throughout the video, Ella overcorrects them on minor details, doesn't ask them any further questions to challenge them or extend their thinking, and provides minimal encouragement. Meanwhile, the most significant comment in the whole video is Heze saying he loves doing work with his tutor, a qualified teacher, because she makes everything make sense. It's almost as though teaching, much like being a lawyer or a dentist, is a profession that requires training and skill.

Despite that, I'm still not totally against home-schooling. I've seen parents who use the freedom home-schooling gives them to follow their kids' specific interests whilst applying it to the national curriculum for their age, enrolling them in weekly extra-curricular classes to ensure they're building interpersonal skills by working with other children their age, and doing plenty of practical, hands-on learning. That shows a genuine passion for educating their children. Occasionally sitting your kids around a table whilst they work on wildly contrasting material in workbooks (meaning learning is a very solitary experience) and spending the rest of the time talking to them about mortgages, not so much.

Reactions: 12

A video I hadn't seen before, dedicated to congratulating themselves on their amazing home-schooling. Throughout the video, Ella overcorrects them on minor details, doesn't ask them any further questions to challenge them or extend their thinking, and provides minimal encouragement. Meanwhile, the most significant comment in the whole video is Heze saying he loves doing work with his tutor, a qualified teacher, because she makes everything make sense. It's almost as though teaching, much like being a lawyer or a dentist, is a profession that requires training and skill.

Despite that, I'm still not totally against home-schooling. I've seen parents who use the freedom home-schooling gives them to follow their kids' specific interests whilst applying it to the national curriculum for their age, enrolling them in weekly extra-curricular classes to ensure they're building interpersonal skills by working with other children their age, and doing plenty of practical, hands-on learning. That shows a genuine passion for educating their children. Occasionally sitting your kids around a table whilst they work on wildly contrasting material in workbooks (meaning learning is a very solitary experience) and spending the rest of the time talking to them about mortgages, not so much.
The lady from this gathered nest seems too do a good job at homeschooling and being organized.

Reactions: 3
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with homeschooling but you’d have to be blind to not see what these two are doing, they want to isolate the children so other children cannot influence them, and keep them from learning the truth about all the lies they continue to tell them about the outside world. They can’t keep them isolated forever though, eventually the kids will start thinking for themselves and asking questions. This whole thing gives me a cultist vibe.

Reactions: 13
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with homeschooling but you’d have to be blind to not see what these two are doing, they want to isolate the children so other children cannot influence them, and keep them from learning the truth about all the lies they continue to tell them about the outside world. They can’t keep them isolated forever though, eventually the kids will start thinking for themselves and asking questions. This whole thing gives me a cultist vibe.
Maybe when they’re younger it works but as they grow and need much more knowledge which either parent is prepared for it’s not going to work. Especially just out of work books. For Tim to state Algebra isn’t necessary is beyond stupid statement.

Just compare them to the Kabs family (whom I absolutely love) their down to earth, real true love right there. Have become really famous due to Mali’s singing in the car. He edits properly, they love a normal life, kids go to school. They have become famous due to keeping it real. This lot are a waste of space, live off their kids and sick of their fakeness!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tim’s rhetoric of traditional schoookng not being worth while is so ridiculous. Why did he draw for the periodic table and algebra when they have their place but schools don’t just teach that. He clearly is just projecting just because you decided not to pursue a academic job doesn’t mean your children don’t…they can’t all be models and footballers plus let’s see if YouTube is even a job in like 20 years time. It’s a fairly new concept and it could change over time. It’s actually annoying how dumb Tim and Ella are. The way they think they’re above qualified teachers and Heze openly says he enjoys working with a tutor says a lot.

Reactions: 17
To me Tim n Ella continuing with the whole home school route because they have decided what careers they will have. Tim said they dont need algebra or periodic tables unless you will become a scientist. So by denying them of learning these things, subjects etc they are narrowing dramatically what their futures could be. Sadly in the UK homeschooled children do not have to sit any exams be it Sats, Gcse etc but without them university will not be an option.
The kids will be forced to be anything that earns their parents an income.
Its very tragic that they she traditional schooling as such a bad thing as i truly feel these kids would flourish in that environment. I personally feel their arguments of tjey want to be the ones who influence them as incredibly damaging as the kids are being taught such terrible values that the woman must keep home and produce children and men can be waited on. The kids will have no sense of reality or how the world functions. I also think they will struggle to form relationships as they dont know how.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just compare them to the Kabs family (whom I absolutely love) their down to earth, real true love right there. Have become really famous due to Mali’s singing in the car. He edits properly, they love a normal life, kids go to school. They have become famous due to keeping it real. This lot are a waste of space, live off their kids and sick of their fakeness!!
I really love the Kabs family, very entertaining yet natural (Tim/Ella please take note). The Kabs kids will grow up happy and well rounded for sure.

Reactions: 5
To me Tim n Ella continuing with the whole home school route because they have decided what careers they will have. Tim said they dont need algebra or periodic tables unless you will become a scientist. So by denying them of learning these things, subjects etc they are narrowing dramatically what their futures could be. Sadly in the UK homeschooled children do not have to sit any exams be it Sats, Gcse etc but without them university will not be an option.
The kids will be forced to be anything that earns their parents an income.
Its very tragic that they she traditional schooling as such a bad thing as i truly feel these kids would flourish in that environment. I personally feel their arguments of tjey want to be the ones who influence them as incredibly damaging as the kids are being taught such terrible values that the woman must keep home and produce children and men can be waited on. The kids will have no sense of reality or how the world functions. I also think they will struggle to form relationships as they dont know how.
Ella said recently that she intends for Heze to do his GCSEs, so is going to switch from the American Christian home-school books to British ones nearer the time, which will almost certainly cover different material and confuse Heze entirely. They're probably just saying it to save face anyway, assuming that Heze will be on his way to being the best footballer to ever football by then and they'll be able to quietly drop the topic.

The influence argument is so weird because it's against the Teachers' Standards in the UK to push your personal beliefs onto the children in your care, and every teacher I know takes that very seriously and treads very carefully in lessons like RE and PSHE. When mine are slagging off Boris Johnson, I wouldn't dream of saying much of anything, no matter how much I agree. Alongside that expectation, however, is also ensuring that teachers encourage tolerance, which I'd imagine is where the Grimwade's issue lies. They'll never admit it though - deep down, they must know that it's pretty messed up to not want your children to learn that people whose lifestyles don't exactly match theirs are ok, and there's not one 'correct' way to live.

Reactions: 11
The difficulty of GCSE's has changed dramatically since Tim and Ella went to school, Heze will really struggle with sitting the exams, especially with English lit which now requires you to learn poems, quotes etc off by heart instead of it being open book like it used to.

So what happens if Heze gets hurt with a career ending injury? There’s no guarantee that he won’t get hurt and have to be something else.
These parents are just dumb I’m sorry but there’s no better way to say it.

Reactions: 11
People mentioning The Kabs family, looks from their IG they have well & truly cracked the American market by appearing via satellite link on the Steve Harvey show, & why?
Cos they are natural, they interact with their kids, they put out funny videos, their children don't appear as spolit brats.....Team Kabs all the way, 'yes Grimwade Gang', watch & learn, your vlogs are dry, you have nothing going for you except 'mixed race kids', if that's the best you got to offer, your You Tube career is well & truly over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.