The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would respect them more if they would just own their tit and say "Heze would prefer to have his own room, but for now we'd prefer him to share with Reu because of xyz." They clearly pressure (or outright force) their kids to recant previous comments and it makes the whole vibe so unsettling. The kids are being raised to feel a lot of shame for experiencing negative emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Geez, everyone knows children with this type of upbringing grow up to rebel in the worst way. Especially being taught such dual and contradicting 'morals' and values. Such as: 'Oh, God comes first before everything...well, except for Heze's football practice.' and 'we believe in traditional gender roles... well except for dad, he doesn't have to work like a traditional man does' and 'be respectful of others, but it's okay to kick a ball in a store and in a hospital because your love for football is more important than respecting others property and boundaries.' and 'girls, you can't be like those other girls and involved in all that worldly nonsense...but you can dance to Cardi B singing about swallowing semen on tik tok.' and 'be humble...but you're better than all those heathens in school' and 'stay in a child's place...but look after your younger brothers and sisters and cook daddy his dinner.' Oh, boy. Oh well, people just have to learn the hard way. Good Luck, Grimwades.
Perfectly summarised Gomo 👌they are a walking contradiction 🤯

Reactions: 6
Heze will become like any other teenager and want lie ins. The kids were so very clearly told what to say. Tim was was feeding the lines the kids followed with the reply. Until Tim had to curb his frustration at Houston holding a glass. Funny how he doesnt say please to her but demands she meets his requirements. "Give me the glass". Also i have a 2.5yr who is never once left unattended, she is a mad head toddler, if shes quiet she upto something. Houston was gone for a good few minutes into the other rooms, no one seemed to care. For all they know she cudda opened the front door, or coloured on walls etc. But I guess thats coz the girls were needed to answer Daddies questions so couldn't fulfill childcare duties. X

The mother is mean af, basically what she meant when she told Heze you prayed for a brother is that you’re stuck with him.

Reactions: 18
They met at a family party he was friends with her cousins. Plus they did the deed before they were married not there’s anything wrong with that buys kinda ironic that they spew all this wanting to keep an eye on their children. When they were creeping around when they were younger.
The hypocrisy of this couple is epic! The fact that they actually said that "Not In our home will a boy or girl be allowed to bring the opposite sex to their room." And yes I agree. BUT yet Tim had premarital SEX with Ella in TIM'S PARENTS home at a birthday party sleepover for his sister Rachel, his sister had invited Ella to the party, said the party was held in Tim's parents home! Imagine Tim and Ella having so little respect for his parents home and his sister's special event that they would do this. (SEE VIDEO BELOW go to @11:35 for the confession)

I also believe that at the time Ella was only 16 or 17. Ella met Tim in 2002, after Tim had been invited by Ella's cousin, Simon to a Family Event. Tim and this cousin use to go out to parties together. Simon, began inviting Tim to their family events and this is how Ella met Tim, at one these family events. But, once Ellas' Father heard about Tim, (this was BEFORE they slept together) both her parents banned Ella from seeing Tim, Yet Ella defied her Father in particualar and Tim & Ella began secretly dating until they finally slept together at Tims home at his sisters birthday party.

This is why BOTH Tim and Ella are hyper-vigalent to control the lives of their children. They have their OWN GUILT over what they did as teenagers and I believe they are fearful that the children especially the girls will do exactly what they did.

Notice the girls have no friends, no nurtured aspirations, no outside interests that allow them to be independent from Tim and Ella.
WHY? Because both Tim and Ella are afraid they will end up defying them the same way both Tim disrespected his own parents home, by sleeping with a girl right under their roof and likewise Ella defied her Father even after he told her not to see Tim, because he did not consider Tim marriage material... yet she and continued for 5 years to leave her home go out and have sex with Tim until her Father finally gave permission for Tim and Ella to get married.

After seeing the "How we met" video and then the video where Ella's Father talks about the deep pain Ellas defiance caused him, yet Ella's Father explained that his love for her had allowed him to forgive her and then eventually accept Tim. I had to unsubscribe, mainly because Tim never apologized to Ella's Father. Jobless, degree-less, aimless Tim says in that video that he felt he was a catch and could not understand why her Father did not like him. What Father would want their daughter with a man with no GCSE, no job history and no career plans! Tim even years later seemed to have little understanding as to why Ellas' Father was so hurt... Tim had taken his daughters virginity, even though Ella had given it up willingly, but Ella's extended family had brought Tim in and treated him like a member of the family BEFORE they slept togther and Tim knew they were deep into religion and Tim repaid them be being a "fox in the hen house."

This is why they keep insisting the Grimwade Family has to STAY TOGETHER, do everything together, (...imagine 5 girls in one bedroom...even in a university dorm 5 girls don't share a room!!!) ...

The fact is Tim and Ella are afraid their kids will be defiant just as they were, so they overcompensate by trying to CONTROL every aspect of the children lives.

( GO TO @11:35 Tim and Ella talk of having pre-marital sex at Tim's parents home.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They don't want them to mix with friends or outsiders, won't allow boyfriends or girlfriends into the room, but yet they keep ramming marriage and being the perfect housewife down their throat.

Where are they going to meet partners, they can't even take a tit on their own. The whole family has to be involved. I can't see many people wanting to enter a relationship with them in todays day & age. Even Christians have moved away from that strict, controlled, religious belief system. What planet are they on, they live in England not some stern American Christian community.

When Heze had a playdate with his friend, all the kids, Tim & Ella were sstood n the boys bedroom watching. Thats not normal. Go have a coffee with the adults and leave the kids alone.

I understand wanting togetherness. But tgeir together 24/7. Eat, sleep, homeschool, play, dance, outings, are all dine together. It's too much. You have to draw the line somewhere for their mental health sake. Having a million siblings telling tales about you and reporting back to the parents all the time is frustrating. Teens go through puberty and changes they can be embarrassing and boys have a whole seperate issue they can't control. They should have the basic right of privacy and not forced to share beds and space with toddlers. Tim & Ella saying they want the others to watch what each other is doing & report back is twisted. No independence or trust is being learned

Heze and the others are afraid to voice their real opinions as they are scared to disagree with Tim & Ella. Thats not a close, accepting, loving family or good parenting.

Also what the hell are they on about. They Don want to paint their new home. They want it done for them because their busy..... lazy bastrds. First of all they dont work soo they have all the time in the world to decorate because they do nothing else. Secondly, why would you purchase a new home & not put your own design and taste to it. Lazy beyond words

Reactions: 19
With that many kids the chances of at least one of them being gay is very high. Then what? They'll either have to hide who they really are for the rest of their life and feel eternally guilty and shameful or be shunned by the family like Tim's sister and, given that these kids get no life outside of the family, get barely any education and are totally sheltered, I can't imagine how they'd cope with that.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I won't say who but one of the siblings has a very femine laugh and dainty gestures. Thats all I'm saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m the vlog it was Rue at the end saying he wanted to be like Heze when he grows up. I’m pretty sure Ella or Tim must be giving them lines to say 🤮 it’s honestly so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m the vlog it was Rue at the end saying he wanted to be like Heze when he grows up. I’m pretty sure Ella or Tim must be giving them lines to say 🤮 it’s honestly so cringe.
no aspirations any of them apart from what the parents say

Reactions: 11
They are really making it a point to address the room situation and we all watched it and heard it. Now all of a sudden they can’t post because they’re so busy looking for a house. What’s the big secret?

Reactions: 9
Heze's obsession with his football is seriously unhealthy, he is like a toddler with a dummy.

Heze's obsession with his football is seriously unhealthy, he is like a toddler with a dummy.
Has anybody said that to them on youtube comments about bringing the ball everywhere being an obsession. Surely they must realise it makes him come across as a weirdo at his age when he's playing with a ball in a supermarket or riding a horse holding a ball. I think some therapy or counselling is seriously needed

Reactions: 10
Has anybody said that to them on youtube comments about bringing the ball everywhere being an obsession. Surely they must realise it makes him come across as a weirdo at his age when he's playing with a ball in a supermarket or riding a horse holding a ball. I think some therapy or counselling is seriously needed
Yeah it's been mentioned multiple times, but their crazy ass subscribers say it's okay because he got a nike deal. It's insane that they think it's okay. He treats that ball like an idol. Like football is his God. What does the Bible say about false idols?? Also, do they carry Bibles around like that?? I mean, they said they don't go to church because Heze has football practice. Sounds like God is only important to them when they can use him to shame other people or get praises on Youtube.

Reactions: 14
Yeah it's been mentioned multiple times, but their crazy ass subscribers say it's okay because he got a nike deal. It's insane that they think it's okay. He treats that ball like an idol. Like football is his God. What does the Bible say about false idols?? Also, do they carry Bibles around like that?? I mean, they said they don't go to church because Heze has football practice. Sounds like God is only important to them when they can use him to shame other people or get praises on Youtube.
I dont think I have ever seen them go to church, sing hymns, do charity etc. The only thing I've seen them do is a big clap before a meal then letting the kids ramble a random sentence and call it a prayer before meal. Sorry but who in the right mind wants to be praying or thanking for those tiny, watery, disgusting, boil in a pot meals Ella makes. The woman needs cookery lessons. The meals are so basic and they dont look nutritious at all. Not enough vegetables in the meals for growing kids to be honest. Hf the time the meals don't include veggies. Mostly its a lump of chicken boiled in random pots of spices, or else a plate of cards, pasta with more spices thrown on top. As for breakfast, its all fruit which is full of sugar and processed pastries with chocolate etc in them. I really can't understand how these people call her a good mother to be completely honest

Carbs. Not cards.. Typo lol

• Haha
Am I the only one who sees Rue as a normal three year old?? I get so confused by the comments about him being so smart and wise and find myself wondering how many children have their viewers been around. Who calls a three year old with no life experience wise?? All three year olds repeat and regurgitate what they hear the people around them say. The things they see on tv too. I really don't get it. Are all the children I know just advanced or something?? Rue has a nice 'personality' (how much of that is real, who knows) but he is for sure not some genius or outlier as far as three year olds go. I feel mean saying that, but I really don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who sees Rue as a normal three year old?? I get so confused by the comments about him being so smart and wise and find myself wondering how many children have their viewers been around. Who calls a three year old with no life experience wise?? All three year olds repeat and regurgitate what they hear the people around them say. The things they see on tv too. I really don't get it. Are all the children I know just advanced or something?? Rue has a nice 'personality' (how much of that is real, who knows) but he is for sure not some genius or outlier as far as three year olds go. I feel mean saying that, but I really don't get it.
I haven't been around that many kids tbf but he does seem surprisingly eloquent and well-spoken to me. I wouldn't say wise lol like you said he just mimics what he hears but I think he keeps up with conversation better than I'd expect from a 3 year old. Then again sometimes he just says things for the sake of saying something which isn't really relevant so I dunno haha

Reactions: 5
I haven't been around that many kids tbf but he does seem surprisingly eloquent and well-spoken to me. I wouldn't say wise lol like you said he just mimics what he hears but I think he keeps up with conversation better than I'd expect from a 3 year old. Then again sometimes he just says things for the sake of saying something which isn't really relevant so I dunno haha
Weird. He for sure isn't speaking any better than any of my nephews, cousins, or friend children when they were that age. Maybe they all were advanced. Lol. But then again, three year olds on tik tok and other YouTube channels speak about as well or surprisingly behind. So I dunno.

I would be more surprised if they showed him reading, doing math or something besides repeating what he hears.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.