The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. Then they paid Hosanna back by pranking her with Houston. If I remember correctly Harper was the only one who was telling everybody that it was wrong. She also wanted Hosanna to win the sister tag, and tried to stand up for her here at 15:38. Maybe they have a special bond like Tim says Heze and Halle have.

I still find it so strange that they don't want their kids going to school because of possible bad influences but they let them listen to Cardi B. Lol. Make that make sense! Tells me that's a lie.

Reactions: 12
I still find it so strange that they don't want their kids going to school because of possible bad influences but they let them listen to Cardi B. Lol. Make that make sense! Tells me that's a lie.
They would probably let the girls be in a Cardi B video if they could. Their Instagram always looks like they are auditioning for something and trying to get noticed by the music industry. I guess Chrisitan music just won't do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This family goes on about respect, manners bla bla.. in their Instagram story Heze runs in front of a group of people walking kicking that stupid ball🤬

Reactions: 9
They are all running... lol the people don't even have to slow down for him, hardly an example of inconvenience. Slightly nit picking when there are plenty of examples where it actually is a nuisance.

Reactions: 1
They are all running... lol the people don't even have to slow down for him, hardly an example of inconvenience. Slightly nit picking when there are plenty of examples where it actually is a nuisance.
Hence why I only mentioned about Heze with the football, he’s obsession with it is ridiculous

Reactions: 9
I just need to why they let the boys play football in the house! Go outside use the garden or the driveway.

Reactions: 11
We have watched him play many of times against my Son at Chelsea FC. My partner is an ex pro footballer. I asked him his thought on Heze's football ability - he said he has all the skills but no natural talent or a football brain. You need to stick to the basics not all this fancy footwork. Very weak too. Just get pushed of the ball.
It's really interesting to hear from someone who has actually crossed paths with them in real life and also your partners take on the footballing skills. While I am absolutely no expert, I've often wondered if Heze's fancy footwork displays for the camera are just that - fancy displays? Is it literally just playing up to the camera - not throwing any shade here as this is the image that his parents have cultivated so of course he is going to try and please them. On the pitch, is he really the full package? (and not saying he should be as he is only a kid but if you were to go by Tim and Ella, he's like the next Pele!!!)
When you watch documentaries etc about football players, the thing that comes through is their absolute love of all aspects of the game from a young age. I'm not sure I see this in Heze. Yes, he enjoys the sport and has honed the fancy footwork displays but deep down I wonder is his obsessiveness really coming a deep seated love of the sport or was he also pushed into wanting to become a professional footballer at 3 or 4 years old like Hazariah is now. In fairness most young kids enjoy kicking a ball around but most parents aren't the nut jobs that Tim and Ella are, so won't hinder their children's futures but setting a goal for their child that only involves becoming a professional footballer.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that he enjoys the sport and playing for Chelsea but that's what it should be about at his age...enjoyment, and not this massive expectation put on him by those ridiculous parents

Reactions: 10
It's really interesting to hear from someone who has actually crossed paths with them in real life and also your partners take on the footballing skills. While I am absolutely no expert, I've often wondered if Heze's fancy footwork displays for the camera are just that - fancy displays? Is it literally just playing up to the camera - not throwing any shade here as this is the image that his parents have cultivated so of course he is going to try and please them. On the pitch, is he really the full package? (and not saying he should be as he is only a kid but if you were to go by Tim and Ella, he's like the next Pele!!!)
When you watch documentaries etc about football players, the thing that comes through is their absolute love of all aspects of the game from a young age. I'm not sure I see this in Heze. Yes, he enjoys the sport and has honed the fancy footwork displays but deep down I wonder is his obsessiveness really coming a deep seated love of the sport or was he also pushed into wanting to become a professional footballer at 3 or 4 years old like Hazariah is now. In fairness most young kids enjoy kicking a ball around but most parents aren't the nut jobs that Tim and Ella are, so won't hinder their children's futures but setting a goal for their child that only involves becoming a professional footballer.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that he enjoys the sport and playing for Chelsea but that's what it should be about at his age...enjoyment, and not this massive expectation put on him by those ridiculous parents
i’d like to see him play a full on game of football like does he hog the ball
does he cry when he doesn’t score a goal
so many thoughts

His parents have forced him into a box where football is essentially his sole personality trait. They don't seem interested in highlighting and further developing his virtues, like he's a confident and eloquent speaker, or that he can respond quickly and calmly in a crisis (thinking about the time Reu was choking), or that he's very caring and patient with his siblings - of course, these are all traits that he's been forced to develop because of his bizarre upbringing, but they're positive qualities nonetheless and would help him succeed in a variety of fields as an adult. They only really seem to mention these things when they're trying to cover their backs and kid themselves that assigning your children with very adult roles is a good thing.

They would never dream of having a conversation with him about all of these positive qualities and other routes that would be perfect for him if football doesn't work out. No wonder he's got bloody separation anxiety away from a ball, he's being taught that it's all he has to offer.

Reactions: 19
The energy for the new video is so off, something is definitely off. They didn't show the house for all we know they could have been at a funeral home. They have taught the kids how to be compulsive liars. Ella was being very fake the whole video as usual. Once again they are grown as hell but continue to put their kids off on Ellas parents. Also one more thing, it bothers me Tim all of sudden is working out everyday, Ella better be careful when a man changes his pattern and going through a mid life crisis!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Darn, I wanted to see heze and rue kick the ball in someone else's house. You know they would let them. Lol.

Reactions: 6
Ella saying work your socks off until you get there 🤣🤣 more like exploit your kids until you get what you need

• Haha
Didn't Heze say he would still have to share a bedroom with his toddler brother? Couldn't be arsed to sit through the drivel.

Reactions: 8
Didn't Heze say he would still have to share a bedroom with his toddler brother? Couldn't be arsed to sit through the drivel.
Yeah he did he wants his own room, Ella said she would prefer for the kids to share still. She mentioned something on the lines of that it’s good them sharing so that they aren’t in their own and can be seen what they’re doing…

• Wow
  • Sad
The energy for the new video is so off, something is definitely off. They didn't show the house for all we know they could have been at a funeral home. They have taught the kids how to be compulsive liars. Ella was being very fake the whole video as usual. Once again they are grown as hell but continue to put their kids off on Ellas parents. Also one more thing, it bothers me Tim all of sudden is working out everyday, Ella better be careful when a man changes his pattern and going through a mid life crisis!!!
I found that quite suspicious as well. In most house hunting videos one is able to film the houses since they are up to sale anyway. I don’t really think they went house hunting. The reactions of the kids seem really fake. Especially when they told them to say what they think about the new house supposedly after being inside. But one never knows it could be they weren’t allowed to film. But right now I am not buying it.

Yeah he did he wants his own room, Ella said she would prefer for the kids to share still. She mentioned something on the lines of that it’s good them sharing so that they aren’t in their own and can be seen what they’re doing…
Ella is a control freak. See wants to ensure that her children don’t have their own mind. She needs to always keep an eye on them hence why she didn’t let the kids go to school. I don’t even think the girls have any friends that are not their cousins

Ella saying work your socks off until you get there 🤣🤣 more like exploit your kids until you get what you need
Same thing I was thinking, why don't they believe their kids bring in the income. Maybe Tim gets money else where idk??

Reactions: 5
How horrible to teach your children that they aren't entitled to their own space (physical or mental) and craving it must mean you're up to something.

Reactions: 14
They could've just told us about this at home like they do most things since there was no footage of the houses. I also think they should try to get a home with enough room for Heze to have his own room. Hosanna should have one too, but she's much closer in age to the other girls so it's not as bad. They need to think about the future. If Heze stays home until he is at least his 18 he will be a grown man sharing his room with a 10 year old. I don't think that's right. Togetherness should have it's limits. The parents go on getaways to get a break at times. Well kids need time and space just for themselves sometimes too. Being homeschooled makes it worse because at least school could be a break smh. I agree that Ella is a control freak. She wouldn't even let Heze cut his hair short like he wanted.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.