The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you thinking of Friends? That’s what they tell Joey about the chick and the duck
Nah, I didn't really watch Friends. I feel like it was from a couple of tv shows and movies I watched as a young kid. I really liked shows and movies with animals in them as a child. My dad used to watch those old westerns... maybe I heard it when I was watching one of those with him. Either way, it was for sure an old saying. Man, I really wish I could remember. lol

Oh, my freaking goodness!!! It is a thing. I just googled it. Disgusting. I guess Tim and Ella really do see the 'Grimwade gang' as another one of their stupid, gullible children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I dont even know where to start. Astro, so i am certain they were pregnant before the dog but that's the least that bothers me.

How are people praising them for dumping another dog. What absolute bollocks they speak. Just excuse after excuse. My favourite being during isolation the dog was bored and started nipping and they were unable to deal with the issue as needed the outdoors to help. They were isolating for 10 days. What behaviours are they needing to stop in 10 days. You arent telling me they couldn't wait.

They have a garden that could be used to exercise him, its just lie after lie. They clearly should never have a puppy as they will never be ready to attend to it. What happens if the kids misbehave, will they get rid of them so easily to????

The girls and dancing....my daughter is 2 and goes to baby ballet. At her dance school it from 2-18yr then adults. Each age group is split up eg baby class is 2-3.5yr then 3.5-5yr 5-8yr 8-11 11-14 and 14-18. Any dance school with anything about them, would not allow the girls into older classes as each class is centred around there age range and capabilities. Its also about interacting and developing friendships of kids same age.

I fully see Ella marching in and saying dont you know who my girls are, tbey WILL be dancing in the oldest group.

But any reputable teacher would say i dont think so. Maybe when Ella said the classes seemed to babyish she ment they dont dance to sexual lyrics with highly inappropriate dance moves and facial expressions. Yes thats it, that must be what she ment to say!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Urghhh Tim makes me feel sick. Am I the only who found it off when he was sitting down and hosanna tried to join him and he looked pissed off by it & restarted his sentence then got up when she sat down

Yeah at timestamp 10:57, he looked well pissed off Hosanna came to join him, but as someone said, she's always trying to get in on the action.

• Haha
Oh, my freaking goodness!!! It is a thing. I just googled it. Disgusting. I guess Tim and Ella really do see the 'Grimwade gang' as another one of their stupid, gullible children.
They really do. They just tell them whatever they think they want to hear because they know a lot of them aren't paying close attention. For instance in the latest video they say they had no idea Ella was pregnant when they got Astro. But at 11:15 in this video they say they found out they were pregnant a couple of days before they went to get him. They can't say they went through with it for views and knew it probably wouldn't work out though. That would be too blatant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, someone posted this on the comments - unsure if that was you....great detective work....that's the thing being a liar, you have to remember what you said, & more so now with social media there's 'video trails'.

They really do. They just tell them whatever they think they want to hear because they know a lot of them aren't paying close attention. For instance in the latest video they say they had no idea Ella was pregnant when they got Astro. But at 11:15 in this video they say they found out they were pregnant a couple of days before they went to get him. They can't say they went through with it for views and knew it probably wouldn't work out though. That would be too blatant.

I mean, I'm not surprised. I'm pretty sure they lie a lot in their videos about a bunch of things.

WE'VE WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU FOR SO LONG...OUR HOME SCHOOL RESOURCES! - YouTube
Top comment under the home schooling ad video. (y)
1633480670372.png

Lots of US-based detractors. Then this.
1633480780546.png

For the record, in the 5 minutes of 'learning time' I could stomach. Hosanna was feeding Houston in the other room. (Perhaps Ella ran out of steam before calculating which American workbooks Hosanna needed.) Houston cried when she'd finished and Ella barked at Hosanna to baby wipe her sister down, before presenting her for the camera. :mad:
Harper finished filling in her gaps under Ella's nose, without her noticing. She subsequently asked her teacher-mum for help only to be met with: "Your brother (who is already behind with his own learning, as is soon to become painfully obvious at the football academy) will help you, as I'm busy talking to The Grimwade Gang." WTF :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Yeah at timestamp 10:57, he looked well pissed off Hosanna came to join him, but as someone said, she's always trying to get in on the action.
He was definitely annoyed at her. The thing that breaks my heart is you can tell she's so needy for approval, I'm sure that would have hurt her, the way he stood up to get away from her.
In the other video when he was commenting on how much Halle loves Heze she seemed a bit taken aback as well. I think they praise her only when she's helping them or playing up to the Little Mummy character they've made her, I.e the sewing, cooking, etc.
If they find it annoying that she always wants the spotlight it's because that's how they're creating the kids to be.
Reu gets laughs whatever he says, so he's constantly butting in. They're a whole mess and I think their time is up soon.
They'll probably cream the new house for content.
Packing video, goodbye old house video, new house tour, help us decorate *gifted paints and the lot, baby #7 nursery video.
There you go Tim and Ella, just planned out a whole lot of new content for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was definitely annoyed at her. The thing that breaks my heart is you can tell she's so needy for approval, I'm sure that would have hurt her, the way he stood up to get away from her.
In the other video when he was commenting on how much Halle loves Heze she seemed a bit taken aback as well. I think they praise her only when she's helping them or playing up to the Little Mummy character they've made her, I.e the sewing, cooking, etc.
If they find it annoying that she always wants the spotlight it's because that's how they're creating the kids to be.
Reu gets laughs whatever he says, so he's constantly butting in. They're a whole mess and I think their time is up soon.
They'll probably cream the new house for content.
Packing video, goodbye old house video, new house tour, help us decorate *gifted paints and the lot, baby #7 nursery video.
There you go Tim and Ella, just planned out a whole lot of new content for you.
I think it a mixture of being annoyed and also irritated because a lot of the time when he’s trying to talk to the camera she will come along and like others have said try get in on the action but also it’s rare that she’ll just sit there. There’s times she tries climb on top of his lap or wrap her arms around him and distract him but she loves the camera she likes being infront of it any chance she gets.
I do agree I’m sure it might of hurt her with how quickly he got up he made it so obvious he didn’t want her there at that moment. You’re so right her need of approval and wanting attention is sad cause she always looking for praise and the times she gets praise is when she’s doing housework or looking after the babies. It sounds crazy even saying that is what a nine year old spends her time doing literally being a mother to her baby sister when she should be getting to enjoy being a kid.
She looked so taken aback when Tim made that comment about how Halle and Heze have a special bond. It’s normal when there’s a lot of siblings that some can be closer than others but he shouldn’t of pointed that out cause it will just cause even more jealousy amongst the kids.
I find it annoying how all these kids want the spotlight and are huge attention seekers but it’s not even their fault it’s their parents fault for making them this way.
I understand than when you have siblings you’re going to want to do what the other is doing or copy them but how do all the girls and both the boys have the exact same interests. It shows how they’ve all been forced into a hobby and praised for it cause it brings their channel attention rather than letting each child be their own person , have their own style and find a hobby they’re drawn to. They all have the same hobby and compete against eachother to be the best at it so it’s no surprise they get jealous easily.
it’s normal to have kids try out different hobbies to see what they like but Rue was literally thrown a football his way and that was it. His love for cars and superheroes seems to be pushed aside as they try turn him into a copy of his big brother. They’re always comparing his football skills to Heze too and it’s wrong. They’re going to make these kids have a toxic relationships with eachother the older they get.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You are right. It's something some parents will tell their kids when they don't want to say what has really happened to the dog. I've seen it used on tv shows too.
But yet they claim they are so open & honest with the kids & viewers.

Reactions: 7
Not to be mean, but I've watched those girls dance in their videos. They need to be in classes meant for their ages. They honestly don't do a very good job and are very sloppy. But that's just because they haven't had training. I don't even think kids can join adult dance classes. It's probably an exercise dance class at that gym they joined. Lol.
I disagree on that part. I think they do a very good job trying to dance & learn TikTok routines, considering they are children with no training and Harper is only 5 years old. But do I think they are star quality dancers, No, not at all. They do need training if they want to be professional. But I think learning to read & write is more important than twerking

Urghhh Tim makes me feel sick. Am I the only who found it off when he was sitting down and hosanna tried to join him and he looked pissed off by it & restarted his sentence then got up when she sat down
He didn't even try to hide the fact Hosanna annoyed him. But I can kinda see how she annoys them because she goes out of her way to cling to whoever is on camera. They should have a word with her about how attention seeking she comes across on camera

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I felt bad for Hosanna. I know she loves attention but she didn’t even say anything. She literally just sat down and he stood up

Reactions: 9
Nah, I didn't really watch Friends. I feel like it was from a couple of tv shows and movies I watched as a young kid. I really liked shows and movies with animals in them as a child. My dad used to watch those old westerns... maybe I heard it when I was watching one of those with him. Either way, it was for sure an old saying. Man, I really wish I could remember. lol

Yeah I actually though they were telling us he died for a second and wondered why they were smiling. It's a classic cliched way to explain a pet's death and the way Ella laughed when he said it makes me think they're well aware of that. Who knows where he really is...

To be fair about the Hosanna thing I think Tim made that face because he realised he needed to rephrase what he was saying and not because he saw Hosanna. It was insensitive to get up so quickly though when anyone can see how clingy Hosanna is.

Reactions: 6
I disagree on that part. I think they do a very good job trying to dance & learn TikTok routines, considering they are children with no training and Harper is only 5 years old. But do I think they are star quality dancers, No, not at all. They do need training if they want to be professional. But I think learning to read & write is more important than twerking

He didn't even try to hide the fact Hosanna annoyed him. But I can kinda see how she annoys them because she goes out of her way to cling to whoever is on camera. They should have a word with her about how attention seeking she comes across on camera
I respect that. It's just my opinion when I compare them to other children who do tick tok dances and dance on tik tok and YouTube, not kids who do actual classes. They are very sloppy in comparison and not very impressive. Just my honest opinion.

Reactions: 4
I respect that. It's just my opinion when I compare them to other children who do tick tok dances and dance on tik tok and YouTube, not kids who do actual classes. They are very sloppy in comparison and not very impressive. Just my honest opinion.
I agree Hosanna thinks she's really good like she's in some R & B video, & the other two just follow suit.🙄

Reactions: 9
These people are sickos. They didn’t send him to a farm. That is literally the euphemism people use when they give a dog to the pound or euthanize them. I want proof of life of this Astro dog. I bet they won’t show a video of him romping with horses at a farm because he is six feet under.

They are atrocious

And interesting they are buying a new house right after their kid gets a Nike contract. Guess they are stealing his money to buy a house for themselves. They clearly think everyone is stupid. And judging by the ass licking people their comments section, many people are deluded. Ella is quite honestly the most snarky, demanding and rudest witch on YouTube. Tim is the laziest sack of crap on YouTube. Makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They should have a word with her about how attention seeking she comes across on camera
They want attention-seeking kids though, don't they? They can hardly expect to engage with the camera, but not too much. How do you quantify that, especially for a child? And to be fair to Hosanna, she is treated like an adult whenever they want someone to look after the toddlers or do the housework, so in her head of course she can be around for all the grown-up conversations with the Grimwade Gang.

The dances are entirely inappropriate for the girls' ages, but again I'm reluctant to criticise them or their abilities. It's the only time Hosanna isn't rushing about like a little mum with the weight of the world on her shoulders.

I have a lot of empathy for Hosanna - I think she's quite an unhappy little girl deep down. She's getting the rawest deal out of anyone in this mess.

• Heart
Someone just pointed out in the comments that they admitted in a previous video that they discovered they were pregnant two days before even getting Astro. So they of course lied in this video that they didn’t know of the pendency when they got him.

I am positive that dog is dead. Perhaps Reu kicked the poor dog to death with his soccer ball. I noticed the dog looked depressed and sickly in several videos. Reu seems to have a violent streak as does Houston. I heard someone mention that there was an accident so I wouldn’t be shocked if the dog was killed.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.