The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Every once in a while, a larger than life legend is born. A notably charming, figure that captures a wordwide audience and makes heads turn when they enter a room. They have extreme undeniable, natural talent, appealing, magnetic energy & charisma. They reach success and become a household name, going down in history as one of the greats. Changing & inspiring trends & generations. Elvis, Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Whitney, Madonna, Johnny Cash, Celine Dion, Dolly Parton, Britney, Aretha Franklin, Eminem, Cher, Beatles......

Ladies & Gents.... I present to you, the one & only

Tim Grimwade.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Every once in a while, a larger than life legend is born. A notably charming, figure that captures a wordwide audience and makes heads turn when they enter a room. They have extreme undeniable, natural talent, appealing, magnetic energy & charisma. They reach success and become a household name, going down in history as one of the greats. Changing & inspiring trends & generations. Elvis, Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Whitney, Madonna, Johnny Cash, Celine Dion, Dolly Parton, Britney, Aretha Franklin, Eminem, Cher, Beatles......

Ladies & Gents.... I present to you, the one & only

Tim Grimwade.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Tim 'wonk wonk' grimwade

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big Narstie is not somebody I would take a lesson on culture from 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Is he stupid saying its a London thing? He can't actually be serious. He just said it's a London thing and then says it's a Jamaican thing. Surely he has the sense to realise the term Wagwan is a Jamaican term... if Londoners use it, it's because Jamaican community in London influenced them. And I can tell you now, the majority of White Londoners, i'm talking 99%, do NOT use the term wagwan 🀣🀣🀣🀣 except of course the Tim, wannabe types

Tim stop pretending you were an A-List gangsta rapper.... this is embarrassing. Looks like a school talent show or like he begged the local priest to let him take part at the church Christmas show 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Nah I get what Big Natalie is saying. In London estates that’s how the youths speak, they are all (whatever ethnicity) growing up influenced by black culture. There’s a lot of language/phrases from the Caribbean and African cultures that the youth have adapted to β€œstreet” language these daysπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

now Tim didn’t grow up in the ends in Hackney. But
I get the feeling he grew up in London suburbs but obviously had all black friends growing up so he would use certain terms etc. Tim is not the worst wanna be black so bad white man i have come across. I have heard much worse!

Reactions: 7
ACCC6179-56EE-4B97-8AD0-098700B10ACE.jpeg

Why am I not surprised loool, also I dunno what it is but Harper looks really different in this picture, maybe it’s the hairstyle

Why do they always put Houston in her car seat/buggy inside the house !!! It actually infuriates me, put her in her cot if she’s napping at least and buy her some god dam toys

• Angry
View attachment 779566

Why am I not surprised loool, also I dunno what it is but Harper looks really different in this picture, maybe it’s the hairstyle

Why do they always put Houston in her car seat/buggy inside the house !!! It actually infuriates me, put her in her cot if she’s napping at least and buy her some god dam toys
Harpers job is just More money for Tim & Ella. She won't see a penny of it. They can afford more than enough toys, clothes & outings for the kids but instead they only buy for themselves. It's really sad. When I look back at my childhood I was very blessed. My household has always been "if one of us has it, we all have it". My parents never in a million years would have spoiled themselves and not the kids. Same with my lil ones now. 100% their clothes, education, food, fun, social life, safety & health will always come before mine. It makes me sad for these innocent kids

Reactions: 10
Harpers job is just More money for Tim & Ella. She won't see a penny of it. They can afford more than enough toys, clothes & outings for the kids but instead they only buy for themselves. It's really sad. When I look back at my childhood I was very blessed. My household has always been "if one of us has it, we all have it". My parents never in a million years would have spoiled themselves and not the kids. Same with my lil ones now. 100% their clothes, education, food, fun, social life, safety & health will always come before mine. It makes me sad for these innocent kids
Exactly and that’s how it should be, not saying us parents should neglect ourselves.. but 100% make sure your kids have everything they need before spending money on yourself. Xx

Reactions: 5
Have any of the kids actually said they want to be actors??? Why are none of them in acting classes. Same with dancing, if they want to be dancers, why are they not in dance lessons. Tim & Ella are deluded. They think their so talented that none of them need training. At every audition their competing against dedicated, professional, well rounded kids. And they wonder why they don't get lots of jobs. The girls have had about 4 jobs between them in total. Not a lot considering their always auditioning & signed up to a talent agency. You would expect more job offers considering they have a following & been on a tv show

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi #TattleGang from Texas!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–

How heartbreaking your value in the house is based on income!!! I wonder what type of mental and emotional issues they will face as adults. Also will Tim face any backlash from the kids for being so lazy. I think as they get bigger, they will question their situation more. We need to continue to advocate for the kids. I can't wait till the comments are turned back on.

View attachment 779566

Too she me she looks much older????

Reactions: 3

How heartbreaking your value in the house is based on income!!! I wonder what type of mental and emotional issues they will face as adults. Also will Tim face any backlash from the kids for being so lazy. I think as they get bigger, they will question their situation more. We need to continue to advocate for the kids. I can't wait till the comments are turned back on.
Welcome πŸ˜€
Totally agree. When the girls get to a certain age they will resent Tim & Ella for sitting back & making them do everything. It's just not right. And the fact they so publically tell people to approach them, and have videos up on youtube saying the kids are alone. They need to be smarter and more protective. Their forcing the kids into the spotlight & not giving the family enough privacy for safety reasons

Anyone else noticed, Tim decided to film his "music video" outside the only shop that had graffiti on the shutter, and filmed a random piece of barbed wire to make it look like he was in the ghetto πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but yet the rest of the street looks respectable, clean & the people look like normal, civilised, everyday people. He literally tried to make it look like he was in a ghetto full of gangsters 🀣🀣 then you see some grandmas & people shopping walking by 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 why try to look like a struggling, ghetto bad boy when you literally grew up with wealthy parents who spoiled you & bought you a house🀣🀣🀣 I'm sorry he was old enough at that point to know he looked & sounded ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Theres a great convo on the comments between a tattler putting their views across and their thoughts on mental health issues they will face. But the other person was claiming negative comments will be responsible, not the parents who have put their kids online in the first place. Its worth a look. X

Reactions: 3
Harper had her β€œjob” this morning, Ella took her. I actually thought oh Tim is looking after the rest of the kids πŸ€” no he took Heze to football and rest of the kids are at grandmas. πŸ™„

• Angry
  • Wow
Harper had her β€œjob” this morning, Ella took her. I actually thought oh Tim is looking after the rest of the kids πŸ€” no he took Heze to football and rest of the kids are at grandmas. πŸ™„
He's a bone idol sexist pig

Reactions: 11
Tattle Fam, I hate to say it but I'm going to call a spade a spade & tell it like it is....The Grimwades ain't getting jobs & brand deals based on their talent.

There was always a majority of white people on UK tv, adverts, presenting, soaps, models etc.

At the minute, since the whole BLM movement got "known" in Uk since the George Floyd situation. They have been actively seeking black & mixed actors & models for roles to be inclusive.. this is facts.

Look at all the adverts on UK television now. They mainly star black people, they have added more black tv presenters, newsreaders, added black families to the Soaps, mainly black models in UK clothing websites & billboards etc.

If this family was so amazingly talented they would be starring in leading roles, front & centre stage. But any work they get is a bare minimal 2 second shot, almost like a background extra.

It has to be said. Also Nike states in order to get a deal with them the person needs to have a large following on social media to make it worth Nikes time. Plus it's easier to work with them as they don't go to school & are at home all the time ready to attend jobs.

It's all marketing strategies and the Grimwades are convinced their A-List, legendary superstars that outshine everybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.